Reviews for The Game
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was beautiful, it was poetry! It was hot ad steamy! Did I mention beautiful? ;D oh that made te best "bedtime'' story ever. I shall now have wonderful, beautiful dreams tonight.
Ilia
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
loved the story w
it would be interesting to have gilbert suffer while ludwig did the torturing XD whould you consider doing another chapter like that?

-christinemay
PastaFeli chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
THAT WAS HOTDAMN...
deactivated000010 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was so much better than I could possibly imagine any fanfiction being when I first start reading it, but I quickly caught on that "The Game" rested in the hands of a skilled writer. There is some brilliant fanfictions which deals with Dom!Ludwig/Sub!Gilbert in a BDSM setting (a favorite fan subject of mine), and this is certainly one of the best I’ve read.

The smut scene is elegantly written; you take your time to build up tension, it never appears to be 'cheap' like some (BDSM) sex scenes do - not to mention how natural and credible it is! You manage to make me fully believe in their long-term BDSM relationship; it’s without prejudice, stereotypes and clichés.

It’s fun to read fanfictions with these kinds of ‘warnings’ when they’re done as good as this, you appears to at least have some insight in Dom/Sub dynamics. People who write in this genre (I guess I can call it that? Subgenre?) should have at least have taken a look at Wikipedia before they start. Sometimes it's subtly hinted about their everyday sex life, which I always appreciate because after I’ve done reading, I can sit back thinking this is just a scene taken out of their life together. When the readers are fans of the couple you write about, it’s a good idea because it expands the reading experience.

It's perfectly in character; you’ve only given them a realistic touch that suits your writing style perfectly. Thank you! I hope you update Falling Though the Cracks soon.
et12356 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OH MY FUKING GOSH I am seriously, oh my gott. I've written PWP but this is exquisite, it's a masterpiece. Oh gott. Oh gott, Oh gott. This was written by a demon it's so beautifully sinful. This is a beautiful work of art worthy to live with the gods. I could almost worship you. This is so heavenly its, oh gott, please, please oh gott you have to write more. I rarely follow authors but you deserve it.
DarylAsskickerDixon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
HOT!
mykonosparadise chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I should be ashamed it took me a while to figure out why you chose that icon...

Anyways, I can't decide what's the bigger shame - that you usually don't write smut or that you don't post here. You write fantastic smut, honest. I very much enjoyed the story, so thank you a lot. Going straight to my favorites.
Lutra chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very hot, I love how you portray the BDSM dynamic between them!