Reviews for Alphabet
ladycybele chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
i just loved the fluff :3
when i was watching the anime before, i always thought they have a thing for each other but just too stubborn to admit.. this fic totally describes what' was on my mind when they bicker :)

nice job here!
Guile Mustang chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Wow, that's a big secret. And a sweet ending there.

Thoroughly enjoyed the collection of SanoMegumi one-shots. :)
Guile Mustang chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Hahahaha! Hilarious! I especially love Sano talking about 'gift to women' lol! The ending is adorable! XD
Guile Mustang chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
You kept Sano and Megumi very in character. Their interaction is really funny and sweet!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really liked that possessiveness in how Sanosuke refers to Megumi as his doctor. You really captured that kind of antagonistic regard, and maybe something more, they have for one another and Megumi's long-suffering approach to his injuries.
Carol chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoiyed all you fanfics! ) Thanks for sharing!
Sycocat2 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This is the first Kenshin fic I ever read, I've been in "Loveless" land. Wow you got the their characteristics just right. Sano and Megumi, that's a pair.
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Aww, shucks! That's a big secret for these two.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Heeheehee Oh, you guys... Just get together already.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Woohoo! I am so happy whenever a new SanosukeMegumi story pops up. They're my favorite couple though like you said they're never officially resolved. Still, one can wish. Good job with this first chapter, I look forward to reading more.
Waterink chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I enjoyed it!
Akanke chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Sweet!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Ha ha ha ha! Gotta love the Rooster and the Vixen!