Reviews for Heero Yuy and the Eye of Horus
Azamiko chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
Cute and fun! One thing I don't get, though. Was Duo in the cave at all? Because one chapter he was sleeping, and the next, Heero was acting as if he'd been with them the entire time...Did I miss something?
tyleet88 chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
very interesting story, liked it very much..I guess i'll read the sequal :D
Amarin Rose chapter 19 . 6/14/2005
I like Heero's theory on true love. And I'm with Hilde - I think Helen was a man, too. Gay love was rampant in ancient Egypt, and women weren't considered a good enough reason to go to war. :P I enjoyed this story muchly; thanks for writing it!
Amarin Rose chapter 18 . 6/14/2005
I wonder what Trieze said he'd do with the Eye? Hell, I wonder who Ra considered to be the person closest to him.
Amarin Rose chapter 17 . 6/14/2005
Ra? *blinks* Er...the God? That Ra?

If this happened in the movie, then 'The Mummy' ripped off more than the original 'The Mummy' movie.
Amarin Rose chapter 16 . 6/14/2005
So Duo ended up saving himself. Good for him! The God of Death kicks ass! :)
Amarin Rose chapter 15 . 6/14/2005
I'm with Zechs - I'm curious about how the ancient Egyptians managed that insect, too. I keep getting reminded of 'The Mummy'.
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 6/14/2005
If Heero cares more about OZ findin the Eye than Duo, I'm going to shoot him! *glares* Yes, they can use the Eye to take over the world - supposedly - but he can save Duo at the same time, right?
Amarin Rose chapter 13 . 6/14/2005
Yes, Treize is particularly slimy in this fic - but then, so was Hitler.
Amarin Rose chapter 12 . 6/14/2005
Ooh...cliffhanger.
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
And what's and Indiana Jones movie - or a Gundam Wing fic - without gunfire? *snicker*
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
The Shadow of Ra, eh? Well, Ra was the God of the Sun, so I supposed he caused all shadows...

I like the 'obeying one's parents' myth, very cute. :)
Amarin Rose chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Surprised that Duo didn't mention his hidden journal before - he must know that OZ is in Egypt.
Amarin Rose chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
So...are they back together now? It can't be that easy - there needs to some talking to hash things out. You can't just sweep five years under the rug and expect things to be hunkydory.
Amarin Rose chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
Interesting myth there. Wufei must be very liberal - not every man would be okay with their five-year-old daughter hearing a gay love story with mentions of sex and death. :P
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »