Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 5/27
Loved this fic, realy hope it gets continues some time :)
fusioninferno chapter 17 . 5/27
Love the fic
NightOwl95 chapter 17 . 5/15
Okay I have no idea how exactly I came across this set of stories but I'm so glad I did (I've read both stories in one night). I know that two years is a long (like really long) time for a story to not be updated but I'm still going to follow (and favourite) this story incase you decide to update becuse I'm actually really in love with this.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 17 . 3/27
Great idea.
Amazing writing.
keyongarbus123 chapter 17 . 3/22
finish this story please
Skye chapter 17 . 3/12
There is nothing worse, and I mean nothing, than a fic being left without being finished. It is beyond all doubt the worst part of fanfiction; you don't know for certain if the fic will be finished, and the long, and oftentimes best, ones are often not. I love this story, but this unfinished story is killing me. You must not have just died, as you have stories never than this one, but where are you? I doubt you receive notifications for these reviews anymore, but going on the chance that you are, could you maybe, like, uh, make a comeback? Please? This Perlia is awesome!
Skye chapter 14 . 3/11
You call Hercules by his Greek name, which is impressive. Everyone says 'Hercules', when that's his Roman name. In Greek it's Heracles, so kudos for that!
Skye chapter 11 . 3/10
Gosh, Thalia and Percy are actually really alike. It's kinda cute, actually. Totally love TGO.
Skye chapter 7 . 3/8
Tantalus has issues... is that name where the word 'tantalizing' came from? I guess his underworld position was pretty tantalizing, with the fruit and all. Anyway, love this story, but the kiss was out of line.
Skye chapter 3 . 3/6
Don't you love in the Canon book how the Giants (er, Canadians. Thanks, Rick Riordan) tried to kill Percy by actually playing dodge ball? Like, they didn't cross the centre line and break his skull, but actually played dodgeball. Still, loving your adaptation. Annabeth is so overrated, and Thalia underrated.
Skye chapter 1 . 3/6
You like calling characters by their hair colour, don't you? You call Annabeth 'the blonde' more times in a single paragraph than Rick did in the entire series.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Omg pleaseeeee updateeeeeee pleaseeeee pleassseee pleassssseeeee
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Please update its been forever!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
This is like the best perlia I have ever read. PLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2015