Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
Why won't you updated? :(
lupusadaquilonem chapter 17 . 5/31
Please, I'm figuratively on my knees, beggibg for you to post another chapter. This is by far the best Percy/Thalia story I've ever read. I know it's been over a year, and that it is unlikely that you start writing again, but it would make so many people happy if you would! Please, just consider it.
EuclidWriter chapter 17 . 5/22
Really good story. I hope you continue! I love this pairing :D
It's been over a year... I'm BEGGING you! Please update! I keep reading your stories over and over again hoping you'll update sometime soon! You're such a fantastic writer and I've shipped Percy and Thalia together forever and you're the only author I've ever seen to potray it so perfectly! PLEEEAASEEE continue.
hunter dude chapter 17 . 5/12
Good story, keep up the good work. After reading both stories in one day I couldn't just leave you review-less.
UPDATE ALREADY
Shuuwai chapter 17 . 2/14
I have to say... this officially made me a Thalia/Percy shipper.
I've read from start to finish and I have to say, this is lovely! It wasn't rushed whatever (relationships wise) and it flowed very well.

I sincerely hope this hasn't been abandoned since I'd love to see it to the very end!
Update soon? Maybe? (:
kksambo chapter 17 . 2/10
Please update!
Dragonman247 chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is the best perlia I have ever read. You have got to keep updating it because it is brilliant. I can't wait to keep reading
Katie.twerker18 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
UPDATE
Chaos chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
... * squeals like a fan girl * OHMYGOSTHISISTHEBESTPERLIA EVERRRRRRRRRRR! Now, for the rest of my life I will deny this moment. I absolutely LOVE this story and the prequel I love love love love LOVE Percy and Thalia pairings, hail Perlia! Hmm... I may be spending too much time around Eros ... Anyways! I can't WAIT to see the next chapter and your version of the other books! Chaos, out.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I get that life is busy, but why won't you update? I love this story, a lot, and I would like it if you would update before December
, not trying to be rude...
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Any clue on when you might continue this?
Gnatty1998 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Please please update! I miss reading this story sooooo much! The pairing for me is absolutely perfect! On fanfiction you never see many people pairing percy and thalia together but that has always been my favorite pairing. Please don't leave this story unfinished.
negative asshole chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Finesh the bloody story it has been since March.