Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
UPDATE ALREADY
Shuuwai chapter 17 . 2/14
I have to say... this officially made me a Thalia/Percy shipper.
I've read from start to finish and I have to say, this is lovely! It wasn't rushed whatever (relationships wise) and it flowed very well.

I sincerely hope this hasn't been abandoned since I'd love to see it to the very end!
Update soon? Maybe? (:
kksambo chapter 17 . 2/10
Please update!
Dragonman247 chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is the best perlia I have ever read. You have got to keep updating it because it is brilliant. I can't wait to keep reading
Katie.twerker18 chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
UPDATE
Chaos chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
... * squeals like a fan girl * OHMYGOSTHISISTHEBESTPERLIA EVERRRRRRRRRRR! Now, for the rest of my life I will deny this moment. I absolutely LOVE this story and the prequel I love love love love LOVE Percy and Thalia pairings, hail Perlia! Hmm... I may be spending too much time around Eros ... Anyways! I can't WAIT to see the next chapter and your version of the other books! Chaos, out.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I get that life is busy, but why won't you update? I love this story, a lot, and I would like it if you would update before December
, not trying to be rude...
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Any clue on when you might continue this?
Gnatty1998 chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Please please update! I miss reading this story sooooo much! The pairing for me is absolutely perfect! On fanfiction you never see many people pairing percy and thalia together but that has always been my favorite pairing. Please don't leave this story unfinished.
negative asshole chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
Finesh the bloody story it has been since March.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Get the fucking hell on with the fucking story it has been since march and your bloody profile says in progress no wherers the next shit hole of chapter bitch

now that is motherfucking sailor mouth. No offence
paincreatesheroes chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease keep writing this story
Ice 88 chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
i love Perlia good ones are hard to find man kuv it!
The Flying Frog chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
It's been awhile since I've been able to read and review this story, and it is still awesome.

Sorry that it's been so long, but there have been five tornados in my area, flash floods, huge lightning storms, and I graduated college.

You know, nothing really big with real life. But whatever.

Looking forward to more.
lela chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
i am begging you to finish this amazing series already,please.