Reviews for Thalia Grace & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
fusioninferno chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Really really love the fic. Hopefully it's not dead.
NightOwl95 chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Well, at least you didn't leave it on a cliff hanger.
So basically I was reading another fic that reminded me of this one and so I decided to reread this series over the course of the past two days. I got a little bit obssesed (I don't think that's spelt right). I hope you do manage to complete, if not the whole series, then at least this book because I really love it. Also, for what ever reason, the site is being awkward and not letting me review on chapter 17.
Nostalgia Trip chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Just randomly remember that this fic existed, so I came back to re-read a few chapters for nostalgia's sake. Surprisingly, I am still of that opinion that it is well written, which is usually not the conclusion I come to whenever I re-read fanfiction that I had read years before.

I've long since lost hope that this will be updated/completed, and I'm not upset about that anymore. I just wanted to say that on the off-chance you ever read this, my past-self thanks you for the entertainment.
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Loved this fic, realy hope it gets continues some time :)
fusioninferno chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Love the fic
NightOwl95 chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Okay I have no idea how exactly I came across this set of stories but I'm so glad I did (I've read both stories in one night). I know that two years is a long (like really long) time for a story to not be updated but I'm still going to follow (and favourite) this story incase you decide to update becuse I'm actually really in love with this.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
Great idea.
Amazing writing.
keyongarbus123 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
finish this story please
Skye chapter 17 . 3/12/2016
There is nothing worse, and I mean nothing, than a fic being left without being finished. It is beyond all doubt the worst part of fanfiction; you don't know for certain if the fic will be finished, and the long, and oftentimes best, ones are often not. I love this story, but this unfinished story is killing me. You must not have just died, as you have stories never than this one, but where are you? I doubt you receive notifications for these reviews anymore, but going on the chance that you are, could you maybe, like, uh, make a comeback? Please? This Perlia is awesome!
Skye chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
You call Hercules by his Greek name, which is impressive. Everyone says 'Hercules', when that's his Roman name. In Greek it's Heracles, so kudos for that!
Skye chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Gosh, Thalia and Percy are actually really alike. It's kinda cute, actually. Totally love TGO.
Skye chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Tantalus has issues... is that name where the word 'tantalizing' came from? I guess his underworld position was pretty tantalizing, with the fruit and all. Anyway, love this story, but the kiss was out of line.
Skye chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Don't you love in the Canon book how the Giants (er, Canadians. Thanks, Rick Riordan) tried to kill Percy by actually playing dodge ball? Like, they didn't cross the centre line and break his skull, but actually played dodgeball. Still, loving your adaptation. Annabeth is so overrated, and Thalia underrated.
Skye chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
You like calling characters by their hair colour, don't you? You call Annabeth 'the blonde' more times in a single paragraph than Rick did in the entire series.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Omg pleaseeeee updateeeeeee pleaseeeee pleassseee pleassssseeeee