Reviews for Truth or Dare
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ya ya go Cain! We all wanted you to say that. I love Ahamo's answer too. Short & straight to the point!

(laughing) So where was DG for this wonderful moment? I bet she would have loved to hear all this.

I loved how this one turned out. Excellent job I bet Raw felt relief that Cain didn't make a mess of it...like so many other funny times. :3
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love Ahamo, who isn't interested in making his daughters unhappy by going into some overprotective bear mode. Cain should take some lessons from him, but I have a feeling that another blue-eyed Princess won't find dating so easy.
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
FINALLY! Lololololol Nice intro into the new year! Whoot! Love all three guys in this one - short, sweet, and brilliant!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahamo just pwnd Cain. *gigglesnort* Perfect!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it! Not only are you back (we missed you), but you're also doing Truth or Dare. We have our dear Tin Man admitting the truth that he wants to marry DG and, instead of asking the father for permission, he pretty much dares him to try and stop him. Which goes well with the game. Then, we get the most awesome and hilarious response from Ahamo ever. Terrific work.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This one is my favorite. And for that, you can have a brand new case of ice cold cyber root beers! :)

Besides, based on our conversations regarding my story, I've got unfinished business with the monster. Therefore, I concede that you are the better writer and thus, the winner of our bet...

Happy New Years! :)
DozyTart chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I can't help but think of the Guards playing this particular game. I wonder what *that* would be like . . .
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
And here I was hoping for a daring New Year's kiss...oh well, at least Cain's finally being forthright.
AngelFace273 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
... For some reason, I've never seen Ahamo as any sort of DG/Cain shipper before. Probably because of the whole protective-Papa-Bear complex he seems to have been given by this fandom. But now that I'm thinking about it, those two have been dancing around each other long enough that even her DAD just wants them to face-smush and get it over with. It makes sense. And it makes me giggle. ;)

Ja ne!