Reviews for No Serenity
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I feel so sorry for Hinata, her father is awful! Her obsession with Neji's "taste" was a bit weird, but I know that there are kinks like that (each to their own, eh?).
Just one thing: it should be a second degree burn. Those are the ones that hurt like hell, blisters, but - usually - need no surgery nor leave extensive scarring. A third degree burn is so deep that the area loses feeling, as all layers of skin are burned away (don't watch the pictures if you want to look it up - trust me!)
StrangerInTheOrangeFedora chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I liked this story. A lot. Pretty awesome indeed.
CookieMonsterNr1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow just.. wow.
So emotionally sexy
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I would just like to hug you for writing this. It was really well written and it just made my inner NejiHina fangirl so happy.
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I like this! I hope you write another! _
fhclause chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Gosh, I love this! It's cute and emotional in one. Good work!
anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Great story. and i was crushed by 614 too.
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
What a nice story. I liked how it was full of description, and Hinata's timidity warring with her hormones! But oh, Hanabi is such a mood spoiler... and yes, hinted lemon is better than horribly OOC sex
miszhatter chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It's nice. there should be another one. :)
Xiao Bi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hmmm... you've got a different spin on a lot of the characters and their attitudes than the usual. It's not a bad thing; they don't necessarily feel different from what's known about them, but it's just an interesting sort of deviation from the mainstream.

I like the pacing of your story, as well, including - I suppose - some odds and ends that didn't necessarily flow with the main thrust of the plot. But I suppose that's how things happen in the real world, and aren't essentially out of place in a fictional one.

In summary: well done.
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it; I particularly like that they didn't just jump into their relationship without the moral turmoil like these two tend to do in other fics I've read. I liked how you did let them fight their inner voice before deciding that this path was right for them.
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOL that was really cute! Hanabi must be so disturbed. I was kinda shocked that Hinata actually licked Neji in his sleep. o_o
Cafinatedangel13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Look, a real review this time!

I liked the changes you made at different points in the story. I feel like the beginning flows a little better this time around and connects more completely to the second half. There were a few grammatical errors I noticed, but only because I was looking for them this time.

And, just like the first time, the ending made me laugh.

Hope to see some more from you!