Reviews for Secret
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This is a really interesting take on their fathers story, yet another original idea:))
I really like how mr chambers and mr lachance had been friends before everything went bad, and mr lachance didn't want gordie around Chris.. It actually is a realistic take on this story, mr lachance could be thinking Chris is going to turn out just like his father and the rest of the chambers family.. just lile everyone else in castle rock thinks.
Poor chris:"( he will later grow up and be very sucessful, showing everyone in castle rock that he did get out, and he did do good for himself:)) love the update:) update soon!:D
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Great story so far, it's a very orginial idea to explain what goes on in both the lachance and chambers family. Stories like this are very rarely posted on here. This archive is usually over populated with romance, but I enjoy all genres, including this one.
In Stephen kings "the body", the book that was based on the 1986 film, stand by me, (as u may know, hehe:)) Chris wasnt the youngest, he had younger siblings who were not seen In the movie. Only both Chris and eyeball were shown as siblings of the chambers family, because their roles where popular in the movie and book. Also, in the movie chris was a very good kid, just in the wrong family, and was classed as being a no good chambers kid.. But he did indeed do something to make the towns hatred for the young adult grow, he stole the milk money for school. But, he did try an take it back, but 'old lady simon' took it and bought an article of clothing as explained by Chris and gordie while sitting on watch while the other boys slept. He apparently took the milk money for herself because of Chris's family name, no one would believe his story if he had told.. So she saw her chance and she took it:( poor chris:(
But most people on here(including myself, in some stories) just use chris's sibling as only being eyeball:D but over all, I loved this, keep writing, update soon!:) (this information is jut to help, but I loved your story, keep up the great work!:))
phantomreg chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
WOW speechless this is awesome so far!
Izout chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
So, both Misters Lachance and Chambers were friends once? Talk about your Generation Xerox.
Droupy48 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I really like it so far! Please update soon :)
Izout chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You have me intrigued. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Duck chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I am so excited to hear the rest of the story. I LOVE a good mystery!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Sooo I only read this so fast because you intrigued me. And it worked. It sounds like a detective narrator in some old black and white movie haha.