Reviews for It's So Beautiful Over There
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Poor Methos - I have often wondered how he kept it all together. After all...he's just a guy. I've loved that about this character - he can be edgy, dangerous, compassionate, and human all at the same time. :)
Ninja Banana chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This whole series is simply amazing! You deserve a hundred reviews, not just six! Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to give you more than one. Of course, giving you a hundred just from me won't help you any. Still, I'll recommend this to anyone who wants to hear about it!
jmchau chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I have greatly enjoyed reading what you have done of this arc and eagerly anticipate future installments.

A thesis on the Knights Templar, eh...I would be interested in reading that also. It would be different to read something that did not either sensationalize or vilify them.
Alice Shockley chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Incredible. Simply incredible. I love this series. (The one characterization I'm a sucker for is the mentally disturbed Methos. After all, what would 5000 years do to a person?) But really, these stories are all beautifully written and I can't wait for the next part.
slef chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This with regard to all three parts so far: I'm amazed, I'm stunned, I'm overwhelmed... and I'm anxiously awaiting the next part. It is a singular joy to read anything written this well!

Thank you!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Ahhhh... beautiful. But, um, what'd all the other language mean? I'm hopelessly American. I tried, but the American anti-culture sucked me back in, and I lost my fragmentary grasping.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
gee I hope he gets better soon! I like the Immortal cat, that is a cute twist. How nice to have something like that for the rest of eternity!