Reviews for A Monster in the Dark
goanago chapter 1 . 8/21
ohhhh... this gave me the chills xD
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is a great story!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
threedays chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Holy crap! This is REALLY good! I'm especially impressed by your Henrickson. His voice is spot-on. Love the storyline, the slow reveal of who the monster is in this story. Love how it all comes together. Great!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow, what an awful thing for Sam to go through. It will be a few more years, and then Sam will have dreams about Jessica, and they will come true. I wonder if Sam will remember the dreams he had now, at that time? Will he look back and say "Those dreams WERE visions!", or will he have pushed them down so far that he won't remember that he can see his future, and it won't be pretty? What a horrible way to kill people. Breaking them down under the guise of 'help', and creating an environment that the young person feels they have to end it all. I'm glad that Sam knew enough to distance himself, to break away from the 'treatment' and try to find out what Dr. Meridian was up to. His hunter instincts are obviously still working, thank goodness! Little did Henriksen know, that he was talking to someone that would have a profound effect on his life. O.o Talk about 'destiny'...