Reviews for The Key to the Sea
EMcgowan49 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Amazing story! really love it! thank you so much for sharing!
LIZZY chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
oh my god ! this is amazing! really love it! thank you so much for sharing. well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is magnificent. Your writing style is unique I love it. I hope you will write longer Colivia stories. :-)
MandaPanda2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Elaine's right: this was an *amazing* rite of passage, but for Gregory and Olivia. What's more parental than coming home and finding your teenager hosted a wild and crazy party? I could hear Biggie thumping as they walked into their destroyed home and surveyed the damage. It was a fantastic visual.

There are *so* many things I love about this story, but the thing that strikes me the most is that Olivia (finally!) got to be the hero. That doesn't always happen. She saved Cole's life, she saved Elaine's relationship with her son, she saved her marriage to Gregory...in the end, she saved herself. It was nice seeing her as the mistress of her own destiny, instead of at the mercy of others. Very, very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
WOW this is amazing...i just love it :-) hope you will update breakable dogs very soon, i just love colivia :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow Wow Wow ... There aren't enough superlatives to discribe how amazing this is! Thank you SO much for sharing. Please write more Colivia/Gregory stories, can't get enough of them! :D

PS: Happy New Year. Wish you all the best! :)