Reviews for Samsara
tmntlover2013 chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Great job on the story so far I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
redxcanary chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
omg please write more!

in ur authors note u said u wouldnt let a year go past without updating!

please this story is too good to just leave it with a cliffhanger!
redxcanary chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
D mikeys reaction was so heart-breaking!

and leos!

your writing is so fantastic u really get the emotions!
lost-katana chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
I had to go back to the first chapter just to remember what this was all about! It slowly came to me that I'd read this just before I started writing here.

This was an awesome chapter! You are planning on updating soon, right? Because that was one hell of a cliffie!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
thisis a rather tragic story, with Leo beating himself over Raph's death, Splinter already gone (and my impression was wrong, Mike ain't dead, sorry; my bad) now I worry what Leo is abotu to do to himself with Raph gone...

what about Mike and Don? April and Casey are bound to go look for him and get him back, anyway; right? they cant leave him like this, I'm sure they'll track him down somehow!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
oh, so it's a countdown now? Raph's gone, Mike's paralized and Leo lost it. Where on earth IS Don? Isn't Splinter supposed to be there in the lair, too? where is everyone? were WERE they before Raph cut himself?

I'm confused...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/11/2006

Oh GOD! That "eventually" part scared the daylights out of me! makes me glad there are already three chapters in this story, or I would have died with the suspence! But just what was it with Raph and Mike? I'm guessing the impression Mike's already dead, right?

oh dear, *runs to read chapter 2*
Longing for Leo chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Oh God...Oh, oh oh God...Great story, please update I ball my eyes out. Don't worry, I like it! Amazing really, all the emotions this one little story has evoked in me. Oh, oh man, this is tear-your-heart-out tragic. It's beautiful!
artykidd chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
I just read all three chapters and was totally enthralled throughout the entire time. You have a wonder writing style that very descriptive and poetic at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter and I am curious as to what conspired between Raphael and April.

Thanks for such a great story and update soon please.
Ash1984 chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Holy freakin' crap...This was so intense, and I mean INTENSE! This is one of THE BEST angst stories I have ever read, you have got major talent. I am just speechless, well after crying, of course. If you are planning on adding more chapters to this story please do it soon, I cannot wait to see what you have in mind for the others, although I have a feeling that it will not be pretty. Once again, you have got to be one of the best authors on this site, awesome job!
Casey chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
I have to say that this is one of the few fanfics I have ever read that have made me cry. I feel as if someone stabbed me. Your writing is amazing. I wish there was a way that this will end well but I have a feeling that it is going to get alot worse sooner ... until the end.
izz chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
The story is great. But I would have liked it even more eithan happy ending...
Erismti chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
All the way through I was kind of hoping something will make it better, but that's not how the story is planned. So I end up feeling depressed but I do like the emotional intake within the characters. They were certainly IN-character, well at least that's what I think.
leslie chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
I loved the story very much the characterization was written very well, i hope that you will everntually write the next two parts i see that it has been a long while i hope that you will continue to write . thanks

please i would love to know if you have written anymore on any other TMNT sites let me know if possible .

thanks keep up the good work. I loved the emotion used thought this was great work , also if this story has been continued on another site please let me know cause i am very eager to finish reading it.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 2 . 8/5/2005

Of course Donatello isn't there when they need him...

Really emotional and RAW chapter! I loved it!

Amazing job!