Reviews for Got You Stuck On My Body (Like a Tattoo)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2017
Please update! :)
zk08 chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
one of best Quintana story, come back please!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2017
Please come back! This story is so good and it really needs a happy Quinntana ending :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee come back
Moot44 chapter 21 . 8/2/2017
You really lost Quinn's Character in the last half of this story. Like most Quintana fic you focus completely on Quinn's sadness and insecurities and treat Santana like the heartbroken Goddess that nobody's good enough for. And Quinn should count her lucky stars that Santana even Grace's her with her presence. You lost interest in Quinn in particular and it's glaringly obvious. Your Quinn wallows in this purgatory between personal growth and self pity. Be the one author that let's her finally be strong and sophisticated.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I'm so fucking glad you offed ys because after reading this biased bullshit, anyone would want that.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/12/2017
Bravo. What a wonderfull fic. Seriously. Whatever were the espectations you had when you started this, let me tell you; you made it baby. Rigt out of the park. And its no easy word from me since I used to consider myself a hard core Brittana shipper. Till now, I must say. Your Quinn is precious and so deep and complex. Especially in the first half of the fic I felt a deep bound with her. Made me think a lot. This story is okay just like this. I think no need nothing more. Congratulations. Hope you' ll back to this Quinn Fabray in future works. XOXO.
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 22 . 2/19/2017
It's been over a year. You promised. I know that sometimes life gets in the way but this really deserves an ending.
Busshunter chapter 19 . 1/11/2017
So, yeah... I'm here again, sorry, but this story is the best I've read about Quinntana so far. It's like my heart need to see this story completed :( I don't know how to explain this, but I could feel every emotion that you wanted to express on each character and maybe it's a big deal to me because I lived a similar situation. Idk. It's a shame you didn't continue it. Hope you're doing well :) Have an awesome new year!
sidspa chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Can't imagine my life without a final for this fic... pleaseeee :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Please come back! I love this story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
This makes me so fucking angry. You idiots seem to think that being drunk is an A-Okay reason to mess with someone's feelings. God, you're all a bunch of dirty, ugly k-lainers and its fucking disgusting. Just go fucking off yourselves
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
It's getting pretty fucking close to another year and ur a liar sooooo thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come back! I miss this story so much ;)
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Please tell me you'll finish this one?