Reviews for Got You Stuck On My Body (Like a Tattoo)
This makes me so fucking angry. You idiots seem to think that being drunk is an A-Okay reason to mess with someone's feelings. God, you're all a bunch of dirty, ugly k-lainers and its fucking disgusting. Just go fucking off yourselves
It's getting pretty fucking close to another year and ur a liar sooooo thanks
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come back! I miss this story so much ;)
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 21 . 7/22
Please tell me you'll finish this one?
This is one if the most well written stories that I've come across on this site. Please update! You're a great writer
TTshorty33 chapter 22 . 6/5
I take it back, come back and give us more pleaseeee!
TTshorty33 chapter 22 . 6/5
Wait that's the end? I mean, it works but like i feel like there could be more. GREAT STORY THOUGH!
TTshorty33 chapter 12 . 6/5
Seriously this is goooo f**king good!
Please update sooooooon!
Busshunter chapter 22 . 4/28
Hope you'll read my comment someday. I've read many times this chapter and I don't remember having left a review. I want you to know that you always amaze me every time you update and leave me wanting to read more. So, I look forward to you to continue this story. It's been months since the last update. It is a beautiful story and it's narrated perfectly, so I demand you to finish it! haha relax, I know you have a life and surely you must have you're busy, but please don't forget Quinntana or us, the readers. Have a nice week!
Your faithful reader xx
Pretty please update soon!
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 22 . 2/12
Finally! They are so perfect for each other. I can't wait to read more. I really think Santana and Brittany need closure though, maybe have a meeting with Brittany with santana and Quinn as a couple, facing her together. Love, love, love this story!
Lillianne von Phoenix chapter 22 . 1/17
Finally! I've been waiting for this update for too long, I'm so happy you're back. And it was wonderful as always, I enjoy possessive Santana more than I should and the love confession couldn't have been more perfect, it's them. Everyone has their own Brittanny, the person who realizes what they lost only when they see you're happy without them. Anxiously awaiting for more!
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 22 . 1/15
Totally worth the wait. Thanks for not giving up on this one!
NemesisCharis chapter 22 . 1/14
Great to see your writing again.
Thanks for the beautiful chapter!