Reviews for Got You Stuck On My Body (Like a Tattoo)
I'm so fucking glad you offed ys because after reading this biased bullshit, anyone would want that.
Bravo. What a wonderfull fic. Seriously. Whatever were the espectations you had when you started this, let me tell you; you made it baby. Rigt out of the park. And its no easy word from me since I used to consider myself a hard core Brittana shipper. Till now, I must say. Your Quinn is precious and so deep and complex. Especially in the first half of the fic I felt a deep bound with her. Made me think a lot. This story is okay just like this. I think no need nothing more. Congratulations. Hope you' ll back to this Quinn Fabray in future works. XOXO.
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 22 . 2/19
It's been over a year. You promised. I know that sometimes life gets in the way but this really deserves an ending.
Busshunter chapter 19 . 1/11
So, yeah... I'm here again, sorry, but this story is the best I've read about Quinntana so far. It's like my heart need to see this story completed :( I don't know how to explain this, but I could feel every emotion that you wanted to express on each character and maybe it's a big deal to me because I lived a similar situation. Idk. It's a shame you didn't continue it. Hope you're doing well :) Have an awesome new year!
sidspa chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Can't imagine my life without a final for this fic... pleaseeee :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Please come back! I love this story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
This makes me so fucking angry. You idiots seem to think that being drunk is an A-Okay reason to mess with someone's feelings. God, you're all a bunch of dirty, ugly k-lainers and its fucking disgusting. Just go fucking off yourselves
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
It's getting pretty fucking close to another year and ur a liar sooooo thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come back! I miss this story so much ;)
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
Please tell me you'll finish this one?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
This is one if the most well written stories that I've come across on this site. Please update! You're a great writer
TTshorty33 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
I take it back, come back and give us more pleaseeee!
TTshorty33 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Wait that's the end? I mean, it works but like i feel like there could be more. GREAT STORY THOUGH!
TTshorty33 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Seriously this is goooo f**king good!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/5/2016