Reviews for Got You Stuck On My Body (Like a Tattoo)
ChezChezLaGhost chapter 21 . 5/13
Still waiting on that happy ending that you planned
Ctrogan chapter 21 . 5/7
Please. Continue the story
please update soon! i need to know what happens next!
parksg chapter 21 . 4/21
Hey. I'm waiting your update about for 3 months. You told us you could more available to write this story in this year. Plz come back and update soon.
tracey.meyer.752 chapter 21 . 4/20
Is it always gonna be like this? I hate to say it, but Brittany is an awesome manipulator! I really hope Santana can see past her bullshit and realize she does love Quinn. Can't wait for an update, see all the reviews? Hook it up!
Busshunter chapter 21 . 4/17
I really thought that I've already left a review, but well... I didn't! Sorry for that, I really love this story.
I love the intense relationship that you made between Santana and Quinn. I feel pity for Quinn because damn, I think she tries to do the right thing but it's like the world is against her. It's frustrating. I can imagine a lot of things that could happen once Santana goes after Brittany, but I rather wait for you to update and enlightening me. Please, you promise to update soon... so... update soon? I really need to read what's next... and, I feel that the end is coming right? Will you keep writing about them or anyone? Because you've a fan here that will read everything you'll write gladly.
AngieMG chapter 21 . 3/26
Wow.. Brittany totally planned to push all of Quinn's buttons to get her to slap her. And in the end she got Santana running after her just like she wanted! Ughh, santana needs to make it very clear that she's with Quinn or Brittany is gonna plant a fast one on Santana and Quinn is somehow gonna be right there when it happens.

And you promised to update more often! Pleeaaaassssee update this soon :(((
E chapter 21 . 3/23
please grace us with an update huhuhu
rialize chapter 21 . 3/23
wow, dying to know what happens next.
Did u abandoned the fic?
I'm only halfway thru and I'm seriously hooked. I love Quintana and the way you portray them in this amazing storyline. keep it up, its addicting!
Please update soon!
Hey you... Been stuck there for more than a month already come back we miss it
Pls can I have more
EverydayGleek chapter 21 . 2/10
This story is so amazing, and I am so glad that I've found it and decided to give it a chance. I love how realistic this whole Britt/Santana/Quinn triangle is, but at the same time, I think Britt's harshness is just a tad ooc, but no matter! This story is incredible, and this is one hell of a cliffhanger. I sincerely hope you update soon because I'm already dying for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work!