Reviews for Safe With Me
Bit's Bit chapter 20 . 3/15
This is beautiful. Full of ups and downs but not too much drama and angst. Love how you wrote both characters. Like them both even if they do something stupid. Thank you for sharing this. I wish there would be an epub version of this story. :) I'm new to the rizzoli and isles bandwagon. I think only a month but I'm making it up by binge watching season 1-5. Now I'm nearly finished with season 5 I've slowed down. Been reading fanficts instead for the past week. Anyway, thank you again for writing this and sharing with us. :)
slugger35 chapter 20 . 3/14
Great story!
Coll chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Absolutely wonderful story, loved it. Thank you so much.
Cheers
Coll
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
bliss
lann88 chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing. I love the romance and the slow progression. Very true to characters. Well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Amazing story that I know I will reread over and over again. Thankyou for sharing.

PS - Cissie what a debbie downer you are. If you didn't like the fic you didn't have to keep reading.
As for keeping them friends & concentrate on the crime - do you realise you are in the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percentile of Rizzoli & Isle fans?
Why the heck are you even here? Time to step off!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Bliss. Rereading this for umpteenth time & it still *gets* me.

I guess college is keeping you busy but would love to see you back in this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014

Hated S3. This almost redeems Jane. Not sure anything could fix S4 though :(
cissie chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I know you like to write all about their sexual escapades but come on..they are in a restaurant and someone starts shooting and when Jane goes for her gun, all Maura can think about is how turned on she is? Jane is right, Maura is the dumbest genius.
Why does Maura always have to know everything that is going on in Jane's life 24/7...cant she just accept that sometimes Jane's job requires secrecy?
Your story is very exciting but I would like it better if you just stuck with the crime solving and leave Jane & Maura be best friends and great co-workers...
cissie chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I was very pleased to see Jane tell off Casey!
If i had never been introduced to Dean or Casey would have been ok with me!
Parker Lindsey chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
*Awesome* story. Thank you so much for the effort you put into it. Truly memorable, and lovely, and more than just a little bit wonderful.
cissie chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
1) Jane shouldnt be feeling guilty about not telling Maura everything about the case she is working on
2) Maura needs to drop it..she should know by now that Jane will get around to filling her in when she can.
3)Maura shouldnt even be butting in with Jane's work..if Jane is giving an assignment that is what she has to do..whether Muara likes it or not too bad...Jne doesnt always like the assignments she gets but she knows it is her job.
cissie chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Am I missing something or what? I thought Jane Maura figured out they were more than "Just" friends last night before they were all over each other..why is Jane in such a dilema now?

One other thing that I will never understand is that why do many of the writers here make Jane & Maura act like gitty teenagers when it comes to loving each other...teens get crushes and cant eat and cant sleep and see each other everywhere they go in everything they do, etc. The only difference in Jane and Maura is that most of their giddiness is sexual...their knees shake, their scents are all around, they cant focus at work..My parents were married 56 yrs and they sure didnt spend their every waking moment hugging and kissing on each other...they had a very loving relationship but they just didnt go around advertising it.
cissie chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
i think hane was still too kind inher dealings with Casey..He is such a jerk and too bad it took Jane so long to figure that out.
I too keep hoping that the show gets rid of Casey once and for all..he is selfish and would probably try to change Jane too much, try to talk her out of being a detective,etc.
I didnt like the cliffhanger the show left us with last season...A marriage proposal shouldnt have any "if" or deals .. Jane is an in charge person and I dont see Casey wanting to do a give-an-take relationship..he is gonna want to be if full command.
Enjoying your story!
cissie chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I dont mind Jane getting a little softer...when not on the job...but Maura has almost turned her into a powder puff...
I think, if they are to carry their friendship farther, Jane should lay down some ground rules right fromt he beginning..like: Maura when I am on a stakeout..dont try to hunt me down, dont get all crazy because I couldnt answer your calls or even give you my number,etc..dont feel neglected or that I dont want to be with you for several days or longer...When she is on a confidential case Maura needs to butt out...Everybody in any kind of relationship still needs some privacy..When Jane says she doesnt want to talk about it just yet, Maura needs to back down.
Loving someone and caring about someone is great but there should be some space somewhere for the people to still be thier own person and Maura doesnt want to seem to do that for Jane. But if Maura doesnt want to talk or share,etc she doesnt seemto have a problem with that.
I sure hope Casey just disappears again!