Reviews for Chassis
PrincessLeah80 chapter 4 . 10/31
I looooove this AU. The idea of a '20s Wally with glasses is just too adorable for words. Please tell me there's some inspiration cooking for more, I'd love to read it.
casperthebutterfly chapter 4 . 10/11
This AU was so great I loved reading it! Hope you revist it when inspiration strikes. Keep up the good writing ;)
fanficchica123 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is amazing! I absolutely loved the way you've written the characters and I think the sex scene was sweet and perfectly written :) looking forward to more chapters :)
Zoo Crew chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Hi...

So this is kinda my first time reviewing someone and I is kinda freaking out, but... the story is amazing. As a self professed Spitfire Geek and History Buff, I kinda (totally) love this story!

But I see you have not updated it since January of last year sooo...

Do I have to weep for and ending that will never come?

Either way your a great author. Come sing Kumbaya with me and bitch about the fact that there will never be a season 3.

Best Wishes,

-GJ
TheMOFOprincess chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
WOW! I'm a HUGE fan of the 20's-50's and this was the best old time piece I have read on here. It really felt like I was in the 20's. You painted an amazing picture with your words. And jeez! You REALLY used the right vocabulary! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I genuinely hope you write more of this. It's probably challenging, but that's what makes a writer strong!

Thank you for this story!
Myranda
LissyGoode chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is an extremely fun story so far. I love how you're keeping them in character and in time period, and I love the Malone tie in.
SmartAssAssassin chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Please update! I'm dying to read more! It's an interesting concept and startlingly historically accurate as far as I can see. So please update and keep up the good work!:)
lose chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
freaking amazing story! I love all of your AU work :)
MusicLoverBLD chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
That was great I can't wait until the next chapter :-D
unknownworldof chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Please review! I need a new chapter so I can function again.
Shokugeki no DxD chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I just read this whole story so far and it is fantastic. Everything about it is awesome and really well written. All the pairings are great and the spitfire is superb. I think you are portraying the time period really well too with the lingo and how people act. I am really hooked on the story too and how everyone is developing and I hope you update really really really soon because I need to know what happens next. I can't wait. :) :) :)
adifferentworld chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
your writing is amazing. i can feel the pain of artemis and wally (when he leaves after they had sex) through your writing. keep updating because this story is really good.
EasGames chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This is amazing. Perfect historical au with perfect characterization! Eagerly awaiting next chapter:D
Opaul chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I have a feeling Cameron is going to be making a mess of things. If he hasn't already.
GeekDad chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Classy and hot at the same time. This is a very intersting period piece. I don't typically get into stories like this, but yours are always so well done I had to read it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »