Reviews for Chassis
Zoo Crew chapter 4 . 7/21/2014

So this is kinda my first time reviewing someone and I is kinda freaking out, but... the story is amazing. As a self professed Spitfire Geek and History Buff, I kinda (totally) love this story!

But I see you have not updated it since January of last year sooo...

Do I have to weep for and ending that will never come?

Either way your a great author. Come sing Kumbaya with me and bitch about the fact that there will never be a season 3.

Best Wishes,

TheMOFOprincess chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
WOW! I'm a HUGE fan of the 20's-50's and this was the best old time piece I have read on here. It really felt like I was in the 20's. You painted an amazing picture with your words. And jeez! You REALLY used the right vocabulary! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I genuinely hope you write more of this. It's probably challenging, but that's what makes a writer strong!

Thank you for this story!
LissyGoode chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is an extremely fun story so far. I love how you're keeping them in character and in time period, and I love the Malone tie in.
SmartAssAssassin chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Please update! I'm dying to read more! It's an interesting concept and startlingly historically accurate as far as I can see. So please update and keep up the good work!:)
lose chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
freaking amazing story! I love all of your AU work :)
MusicLoverBLD chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
That was great I can't wait until the next chapter :-D
unknownworldof chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Please review! I need a new chapter so I can function again.
j9162 chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I just read this whole story so far and it is fantastic. Everything about it is awesome and really well written. All the pairings are great and the spitfire is superb. I think you are portraying the time period really well too with the lingo and how people act. I am really hooked on the story too and how everyone is developing and I hope you update really really really soon because I need to know what happens next. I can't wait. :) :) :)
adifferentworld chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
your writing is amazing. i can feel the pain of artemis and wally (when he leaves after they had sex) through your writing. keep updating because this story is really good.
EasGames chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This is amazing. Perfect historical au with perfect characterization! Eagerly awaiting next chapter:D
Opaul chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I have a feeling Cameron is going to be making a mess of things. If he hasn't already.
GeekDad chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Classy and hot at the same time. This is a very intersting period piece. I don't typically get into stories like this, but yours are always so well done I had to read it.
ShipperBody chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
It was so lovely and I really enjoyed the chapter. Sweet, fluffy and really adorable a love scene. It wasn't smut at all - I mean... Sure smutty, but vanilla sex and it was beautiful. I almost cried because the way they were, that is what the first time of anyone should be - happy, full of silly mistakes, mutual embarassment and silly laughs, joy all over, and, above all, love.
Oh my god. When does the 5th chapter comes out? I'm loosing my mind. This chapter was way too beautiful
ShipperBody chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
OH MY GOD! I don't know if I reviewed any of the last chapter before, I don't really know.
This is sooo awesome! This chapter, all the spitfire feels and I have a mighty need to tell you that this is just brilliant. You keep focused on the minimal details and I can imagine ever corner of Black Bat and how Wally or Dick or Kaldur or Megan or Artemis look like on the 20's style.
It's classic, and beautiful and wonderful. I've got to say this is one of the best AU's I've ever read (and I don't even need to mention that I love everything resambling the past... ) :3

So, just needed to say it's freaking awesome! Going to the next chapter because it's already out and I need to read. x)
fixati0ns chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Amazing, truly. Please update soon, I can't wait to see the rest of the plot unfold!