Reviews for That One Boy's Twin
bunnylover15 chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Yes, u made me cry _ u accomplished ur mission. lol
Yahya Jammeh chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMG you're such a great writer! Claus and Ninten are so cute together!
TheMysticalQ chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
*Looks at the few tears that came out* YOU... Have all my love and respect as an author. I loved it! Hope to see more from you soon.
iRoll chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
I luv this nish!
STR4WB3RRY-M1LKSH4K3 chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
You made me cry... Heh. I liked the ending. *wipes tears*
TheEpicChuggaaconroy chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I love how this storys ending focused more on the summer and car move while TOB focused on the aftermath of Leila and her "reign". I can't wait till you do more writing magic later.
Eri Shimizu chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Long time no read you Lordlenne .. Hi! finally encourage me to make an account on this page so I can now leave my review in a best way I guess (yes, I'm the same crazy called just Eri). I loved this chapter, you have accomplished your mission and made me take several tears as I read your story. Ultimately Claus is many steps ahead of Lucas regarding the level of confidence (perversion) he have with Ninten, I really like that. I got a few laughs when Claus was giving "advice" to his brother, I think actually wanted to help Ness (who knows and maybe he is doing a favor to his future brother). I can't help save the comment: I LOVE the tsundere side of Claus, is what I love most about him. I admit that in that sense I am a bit tsundere too, but he's just beautiful.

I hope in the test you have will go with the best possible results, no doubt you could pass this obstacle. Lordlenne, I wish you the maximum of luck from the bottom of my heart. Cheer up! Go, Lenne, Go! Ganbatte kudasai nee! Fighting! (yeah, my friki side). Anyways, I hope to read you soon and that in its good news tells us that you approved the test. In any case, I'm sure Luke is supporting you also like all his fans around the world. All we want you on our way! GOOD LUCK and Take care of yourself
Eri chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Sorry for taking so long to leave a comment! Even if you do not believe me, college is consuming me and so despite having read some time ago I do not keep time to comment. I loved from start to finish, most of all the part where Claus was nervous because he had to undress Ninten or when he finally got his first kiss to Ninten! was just so beautiful and tender I had to stifle a scream of joy. I love knowing that her relationship with Luke going great (I think he liked on what you buy). I hope to read it soon in this wonderful story
TheMysticalQ chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
That was beautiful. Clausy and Ninten getting caught like that, and Ninten's dad being totally fine with it. Just lock the door next time, Ninny. Just lock the door. Would have loved to see Ninten's dad threaten Claus with the usual 'hurt my son and die' routine, but cop style.
TheEpicChuggaaconroy chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Wow, this explained quite a bit about TOB, good work man.
Motherlote chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Aw, could the kissing part have been any more cute?
Can't wait for next chapter
Joxas chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
OwO i love reading both versions of this story. :)
chatterbox2244 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I hope the guy gets his Butt kicked, Kill him Claus!
Eri chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Oh por Dios! I can't just believe it! Lordlenne're the best writer I've ever met in my entire life! The whole plot just glad me and however short the chapter, I enjoy it too much to be true. I have to confess that at first when you said you would not be for a few days I was a bit depressed and my mind screamed "No way" But thank God I am concerned that the university enough to not feel the passage of time. I'll tell you something that a friend asked me, she don't knows anything of English (I defend myself just a little or is what I wanna think) but recently she became a fan of Ness and Lucas (mostly when they are a couple), as is starting in these ways, I tell her the stories more "quiet" that I have read before... Among them is the saga of That One Boy and That One Twin (and their sequels, but has not yet published the other) the point is that every time I told her what I read, she blushes so much (seriously) I spread her joy and sense that you should know that I'm advertising here (I can't help). Both love the way of life of her characters, she at first it seemed strange the ClausTen but when I narrate this fic in specific, I love it (mostly Claus tsundere side). Tomorrow she will be happy and I can sleep peacefully tonight to expect an update from you again. Take care Lordlenne and hopefully take good care of your beautiful Luke (though I don't know you, but I imagine you as a great couple). Read you soon!
TheMysticalQ chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
N'awwww! So cute cute cute! I'm guessing the dance is the next chapter? No, that might be too far ahead... Eh, I'm sure I'll love it. Can't wait for more.