Reviews for Music to Mend By
Kirsah chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Here is my third review for one of your fics within less than a day. You did it again, you know. Brought tears to my eyes, made me feel this lump in my throat. You evil, evil woman, I hate you...not. *laughs*

Music mends so much, and your choice of songs fits their situation perfectly. Thank you for writing such beautiful fan fiction!

And today I am not going to read anymore of your fics, lest it keeps me awake past 2 a.m. again like last night! So, no more reading today for me...I can do it. I am not addicted to fan fiction. *repeats this as mantra*
Eleneri chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It's tough to read this while holding a toddler on your lap, but it's tougher to read this without crying. The emotion is so glorious, and the method by which Kaidan chooses to mend fences is unique. I've never seen anyone else do this. I have a special soft spot for the last song in the list; it was always a fave in my younger days.

"he needed her like he needed to breathe" - *swoon* What a great line. Seriously. It encapsulates everything about this relationship. Prior to knowing each other, Shepard and Kaidan were perfectly fine individuals. But once knowing each other, once they loved each other, well... they're soldiers and they can go on without each other. But that loss means they're not truly alive. They walk around more automaton than human, more synthetic than natural, which makes the battle against the Reapers all the more ironic. Put them together and they can - handled right - be a shining example of what love can mean. And I'm not just talking about the bedroom stuff!

I love this story. It's fabulous!
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Music - a magic of their own kind. And once again I liked it.
Emii Fairhall chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
My goodness, that was good :) (Yeah, that's going into the canon in my head of what happened)

I hated that Kaidan sent that email, nothing else, and Shepard couldn't even respond! That was amazing writing!
Galtori chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Yay! I like it. Short, yet simplistically sweet. Love all the musical references.
CyanB chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Clever, very clever and very well done.

Excellent picks by the way.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow! So well done. Poignant and hopeful. Love it.
Carleen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013