Reviews for Sacrifice is Forever
Stryder2008 chapter 20 . 5/15
I would very much like to know how this ends. I do hope you plan on finishing as it's a lovely story and your writing is professional and interesting. Great characterizations and the emotional interplay between Arthur and Merlin seems quite within those created in the series.
Audoo chapter 20 . 4/11
So good! Keep going!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 20 . 3/5
Hey! Just wanted to say that this is really great, and I know the audience isn't what it used to be, but I'll be waiting patiently for an update and an end to the beautiful story you've created.
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 20 . 2/2
PLEASE UPDATE!
Moonlit Tides chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
So I've been searching high and low for a Merlin story I could really sink my teeth into and I think I've finally found it!

Although the prologue didn't 100% sell me on the story it was enough to get me to proceed to the first chapter and within the first couple of chapters I knew I'd found a truly great story.

Not only is your technique as a writer leaps and bounds above so many other fanfiction writers I've read in the past (including myself!), but you managed to perfectly capture the characters of Merlin and Arthur making it feel as though I were watching them on screen all over again.

For me the most important element in any story I read (putting the quality of the writing itself aside) is that the characters are actually IN character. I'm reading for the characters of Merlin and Arthur because I fell in love with them on the show and they are the characters I want to read about, so the fact that you've managed to write Merlin and Arthur in character is one of the main things that has encouraged me to read on at this early stage.

I very rarely leave a review after just one chapter, because I like to get a real feel for the story before passing comment or sharing my thoughts, but the beginning of this is so strong that it immediately drew me in and propelled me to leave a review.

Now I just can't wait to read more and see which direction the story goes in.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
Yassssss! THE AWESOMENESS! I have no words for how amazing this fic is, just no words. How to even begin?

I love your style! Your writing is fluid and well pieces together. You tell the story with grace and skill, and it truly is the key to making this story such a good one. There are so many great fic ideas out there written by awful writers that you just can't read. This is exactly not that, and it just makes the whole story.

Your plot is fabulous. Not only does it star a loveable (and hurt!) Merlin (a personal favourite... I plead guilty) but the whole adventure is just so well crafted and believable. It's so amazing and a delight to read. I'm especially excited as the finale seemingly approaches.

Your characters, both canon and OC, are fabulously portrayed. You show Merlin and Arthur so well! It's just brilliant to see and watch and study the progression! I love your original flashbacks, and I love the current interaction, and it's just so them that I feel like it's the show writers themselves! And Amara! So unobtrusively an integral part of the story. Not a Mary-sue, not a lumbering, unreasonably important interloper, and so cleverly knit into the plot. My most sincere compliments, because I detest most OCs I come across, and refuse to read all fics that list them. This must be only the second (maybe third) fic I have EVER come across whereon I actually enjoyed the character. I know you don't know me so it may seem silly and irrelevant to you, but I hope at least my sentiments might come through.

Overall, just an amazing piece of work, that I really hope you'll continue on! It's just fabulous no way around it, and quite possibly my favourite Merlin work out here. Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to all the rest!
equine 14 chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Hi, so I haven't read all of this, but what I have read, I really like. Do you think you could do, even just one shots, some fics about the less appreciated sirs Leon and Percival? I haven't found much fiction about them and for some reason I'm craving whump. Thanks for your hard work!
angelwhisperer chapter 20 . 6/10/2016
I absolutely love this story! This thing is so sad and emotional, I'm drowning. I adore Arthur's bond with Merlin and how far he's willing to go for his friend. I can't wait to see what happens next.
You've done really well with your OC. She's a strong character without taking away from the main characters, and that's very hard to do. Good job :)
Every once in a while the reader gets to a paragraph that's pretty lengthy and hard to get through. But other than that, you're writing style is brilliant.
Can't wait to read the next chap :)
mizzymel chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
The Merlin audience is def still here, it just takes us a little longer to find new fics because not many people write them anymore and many WIP's end up abandoned as the writers move to new fandoms. :( I'm glad you'll be finishing this! Can't wait till the next chapter.
Yuki no Ai chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
Please continue!
greendogjoe chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
This is a very catching story and I really like it so far. It was the first Merlin FanFic I read and it pulled me into reading more. I cant wait for the rest of it.
Thanks
(Also I got an email that this website is closing or something like that. Do you know if that is true and if it is will you be continuing this story on another website?)
Ortthree chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
I love this fanfic so much I cannot physically wait for the next chapter like I nearly threw my phone when I saw there wasn't another chapter I juST NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DAMN IT 3 3
Nelly2560 chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Omg! This story! It's amazing! I really do hope you will complete it. And I admire you for keeping it going for three years. We don't see that much around here. :p You're an amazing storyteller.
Lots of love!
Lya200 chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
Arthur owes Merlin a serious birthday party after this...assuming that they all make it out and retain their memories.
shell22 chapter 20 . 5/15/2016