Reviews for Auld Lang Syne my ass
doppelgangerdaisy chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really love how you kept them all in character. Your dialog is very witty and funny. Please write this threesome more!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
choose both, thought of it but not sure it would work out; it didn't with Kathrine but that was mostly her fault
Mayle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Cool. Surprisingly, I was cool with this. At first I was like "Ehhh..." Then I was like "Wow. Nice." So good job!
delena4eternity chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awesome! Loved it :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
YES! I'm good with this! Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i liked this, it was hot, i would have preferred if it was just damon/stefan only because i dont like elena at all, but in this story she was okay. i know if i was elena i'd just have them both...LOL.
who0wnsmyh34rt chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Omg. You. But. WHAT IS THIS.
I cannot with this, from the very first sentence I was entranced and there's a little voice in the back of my head going "incest is a sin" but I just send it back with Rebekah saying "judgey" AND THAT MAKES IT ALL OKAY TO ME TO BE HONEST.
I constantly ask myself why you don't rp Damon. Alaric you do flawlessly, no questions asked. But I swear you're in contact with Ian Somerhalder somehow & he's telling you what Damon would & wouldn't say in certain situations & therefore you emanate pure Damon Salvatore in everything you write. Can I just worship you.
AND THIS "Stefan's face was broken and tear-stained and a dead rabbit lay at his feet" IS IT BAD THAT I BURST OUT LAUGHING? NO? OKAY.
"I'll give you a blowjob in the shower if you just chill out for five fucking minutes" THIS MAN, I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM I AM I AM. And Stefan being clueless about Manolo Blahniks like can he get any more adorable.
Your. YOUR. I have never seen you make this mistake before ever so I am assuming it is precisely that, a mistake, & I am letting it slide. THIS TIME.
DAMON HOPED AND HOPED DHAHAKDKHSKAJSGJAHS WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME LAUGH THIS HARD, YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Jesus this was perfect. So perfect. I love it & you need to write more Salvacest. You need to write more everything. JUST WRITE ME EVERYTHING PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
seriously, though, ten stars, more like twenty. Amazingly written & I'm wondering why this isn't canon. Elena would be a lot more interesting and everyone could stop hating her. I love how you write her. If she was more like this, I wouldn't find her annoying at all. And Stefan is entirely too adorable. This was just perfect okay. Also if this doesn't have line breaks please don't shoot me, I'm on my phone because the Internet went out like the bastard it is. I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE PLEASE NEVER LEAVE.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
see..who says they all can't get along together xD
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
tha twas good keep it up
damvampsal21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
OH MY WOW! that was hot. Ummm I can't even really think because I'm so turned on right now lol. Damons comments were perfectly Damon! Loved it. And the brothers ugh too HOT! just seriously great job! I need to take care of something now lol.