Reviews for Wishful Thinking
JuuxShun fan chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Loved it. Thanks. I really really really needed that!

And thanks for clearing up who's Renji too :)

Looking forward to more chapters.
Story Fabricator chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
so sweet 3
JuuxShun fan chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
I was sort of expecting this to happen, that the teacher would come back for Juushiro...but I didn't think poor little Toshiro would be caught in it too :(

Excited that you mentioned Renji. Wonder what's his role with Byakuya...and whether there'll be other cameo appearances by other characters?

Meanwhile, can i suggest we hire Kenpachi or Ichigo to kill those 2 rapists?
Story Fabricator chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
this chapter was just... DX
Misc. Ink chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
...OH MY GOD! I can't believe...oh, you were not kidding about the cruelness here! I hope those sick, evil bastards die a horrible, gruesome death! Poor Jushiro and Toshiro. The boy didn't even do anything, there was no reason (that we know of) to do that to him! Ah...very sad last 2 chapters, especially this one. I am hoping for a lighter ending and some explanations in the coming chapters...

On a more positive note, I liked how you did the sex scene last chapter. I think it was needed, and it helped re-affirm the trust Jushiro had in Shunsui. I am anxious for the next chapter, and to find out what has happened to these poor boys!
JuuxShun fan chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Hooray! Another lovely chapter! I was so extremely happy I was grinning from ear to ear while reading this on my phone earlier that people would have thought I was crazy :D

Enjoyed reading this very much...until I got to the last sentence.
Oh no! What's gonna happen the next night? *bites nails and fingers* Please be gentle to us fans...and kindly stop torturing us with this cliffhanger of impending doom :(
Story Fabricator chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
no! don't tell me that DX now the next chapter scars me. T_T

Loved this one thou XD
Ai Chiyo chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
GAH WHAT THE FUCK STEPH! NOW I SEE IT BUT WHAT THE FUCK! GAH! UGH! RUINED THE SEXY TIME WITH THE CLIFFY WHY DON'T CHA!
Ai Chiyo chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
GAH! IT'S SO SWEET AND TRAGIC AND... AND I JUST CAN'T STOP CAPS RAGING! THAT SHIT WAS PERFECTION! PERFECTION I TELL YOU! GAH! I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Misc. Ink chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Man...I can't believe Jushiro tried to kill himself. I mean, I can understand it and I know characters in here have tried before, but he wasn't even gone a whole day! But hearing about how his foster families always left him with promises of coming back, it makes sense. I don't blame Shunsui for being short with Juu after that happened, as he just realized how much he loved him and he almost lost him, just like Nanao. I was glad Izuru could be of some help to Jushiro, acting as a support for him. I am curious to see if we will see more of him in this story, and if Shunsui's reaction to Juu's almost death will wake him up and make him realize the hurt he has inflicted on Gin and Rangiku by trying to kill himself. Also, I was glad to see some physical and sexual progress made between this pair. I was especially happy to see it going so slowly, only touching through clothes, and Shunsui is giving only Juu pleasure right now. So exciting! I can't wait to read more of this fic, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Story Fabricator chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Ya! Jushiro is doing better! _ I wonder what the next chapter holds. I hope more drama...maybe one of his old clients see him with Shunsui. ;p
JuuxShun fan chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I can feel Juu's pain here. The feelings of abandonment and despair. Quite heartbreaking.
Glad to know he's making inroads into recovery by opening up his dark and depressing history.
Just talking helps. And knowing there are people who have similar experiences and have battled it out successfully (like Gin & Shunsui) is hope itself.

As for the last scene, well... all I can say is Shunsui is an unselfish man ;)
JuuxShun fan chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Arigato gozaimasu for uploading 2 chapters! I feel so blessed right now :)
I got an awww moment imagining Juu with the golden retriever puppy. He'd look so adorable!
This chapter started so happily that I didn't think it would be so depressing afterwards when Shun uncovered parts of Juu's history - thanks to genius Gin.
I really really am hoping that it wasn't the mother who wrote the suicide note but the lousy-excuse-for-a-father who has a sick mind and black heart :(
Misc. Ink chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Oh wow...Jushiro has led a horrible, horrible life. I can't believe his own mother thought that way and wrote that. He was raped for Christ's sake! Ugh. This was a very hard chapter to read towards the end, but now Shunsui knows where Ukitake has come from.

The addition of the puppy was a wonderful idea, and I think it will help Jushiro a lot. The name was great as well :) I am looking forward to more, and I can't wait to see where you take this.
YaoiLord chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Komamura?! Haha! Nice name you got there! I can't imagine the puppy licking Ukitake. xD
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »