Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Ai Chiyo chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
That was deliciously sad and angsty. I loved his mother's suicide note. It was so vile and dark. It was perfection. I can picture that perfectly. Everything about this story causes pictures to form in my mind and there's nothing better than that. I seriously love this. The puppy of course is a wonderful touch. I can see Juu with a cute little puppy like himself. It's beautiful. And the ending, ah the ending, what an ending, it sounds a little suggestive, but that's probably just me being all awkward sauces over here. It's actually rather sweet. He's probably going to be a rather good friend. And maybe something else? Gosh. This is getting long and I'm not even done yet... Though I should go soon... Hmm... I'm torn. Well you know I love it. It's like... Perfection on rice patties. Or floating in soup. Or some other awkward simile. Anyways. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ai Chiyo chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Pffft. I love it! It's like so sweet and shit. You did amazing , not like I didn't expect such a thing. Sarcasm there. You know I love it x3
Mangosaft chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I really love this story! I just found it, but I'm kinda obsessed with it. The plot is awesome, you describe Juushiro's feelings so well, and the actions! I'm really impressed. never read such a good story about addicts and people woh have problems with hurting themselves. I normally don't read thse, but first: It's one of my fav pairings from Bleach and second: It's just too itneresting to stop reading!
I hope the next chapter will be updated soon :D
Mangosaft
Story Fabricator chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Aw! This was so cute-and so freak'n sad!
JuuxShun fan chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Thank you thank you for a quick update!
*hugs*
Perfectly understandable how difficult this would be for Shun. He's still coping with Nanao's loss yet he can't just reject Juu for fear of how it could adversely affect his new friend. Love itself isn't easily defined whether it's platonic or romantic. Sometimes love us just...love...a feeling... Ok now I'm mumbling...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about Juu and Shun's history.
Gin is charming as always!

Write soon, please. Arigato!
Misc. Ink chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Wow! Some really great stuff this chapter. The dream was very cool, and showed a bit more of Nanao and Shunsui, but the twist at the end was cool; though creepy and uncomfortable for Shunsui. So glad to see Jushiro awake and doing better. I always look forward to the progress he makes each chapter, and I feel like a big step was taken in this one. He doesn't really know the difference between friendship love and romantic love, but I hope Shunsui will bare with him and help him figure it out.

I was also very glad Gin allowed Toshiro to visit Jushiro. I think knowing he had an abusive background made him realize Juu isn't just a fucked up person, he had a very traumatic past that led him to this lifestyle. The little conversation between the two of them was hilarious, and I loved how Toshiro was scolding him. So cute! As far as Jushiro's past goes, we did learn that his family cared about him until at least 6. I believe he was raped at 7, and since I haven't heard any mention of his mother, I wonder if she died or something around that time? I don't know, but I am eager to read more and delve more into the history of these deep characters!
Ai Chiyo chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
HOLY SHIT MONGERS ON RICE PATTIES! That was so intense and dramatic! I fucking love it! But it's horrible how you just cut it off like that! I hate it! But it was so perfect! Damn you causing me all these fucking conflicting emotions! Ugh. Just, ugh woman. Fo' fucking seriously... But you know that was perfect and that I love you regardless of how you torture me through stories. I approve!
Ai Chiyo chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Ah here's that chapter, I think it's beautiful, utterly and perfectly beautiful! The way it's described, the interaction, it's perfect. Nothing that I've read in a while has been this touching to me. I think the last thing was Shattered. But this beats even that y'know? I really connect with it and I think the way you explained it distorted Toshiro's innocence a bit, but there's no other way you could've done it to make it different or better. I think that this was something he'd've learned eventually, but it's better coming from someone he trusts like Shunsui who doesn't treat him like he's just twelve because he's much more mature than that. I absolutely love this chapter. From the first line to the last. Every word, I just totally love it. It's really beautiful Steph.
Ai Chiyo chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
First of all, YES! I love the way you put Byakuya in there. That was just sexy. As for everything else, OHMYGAWD, it was pure perfection. It just really is. I love your writing. x3
Ai Chiyo chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I really love Toshiro's and Shunsui's interactions. They're rather sweet. As for Jushiro. I'm crying bro. This is perfection.
Ai Chiyo chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I think that chapter three really does make it clearer on how Jushiro thinks, a little bit of what makes him tick y'know? It's really good in that aspect. But I think also that in this chapter you also showed a different side of Shunsui. And I really like it. c:
Misc. Ink chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Oh no! Poor Jushiro. I wonder what Rangiku and Gin are gonna think about him now; although Gin may be more understanding at first, since he has fit together the beginning of the puzzle. I enjoyed the hair brushing scene, it was both cute and relate-able, because who hasn't had someone else brush their hair? It's a very nice feeling, and I'm glad Juu and Toshiro got to share that. The background story on Toshiro was awful, although I get the feeling a lot of people in this story will have bad histories. It's amazing Toshiro turned out so well, but he said himself he hardly remembers his parents. The verbal fight when Rangiku and Gin showed up was done very well, and their fears were realistic and what most parents would worry about, I think. I hope Jushiro will be ok, but I wonder if he'll be taking a step back in his recovery, and if so, how far. I can't wait for the next chapter!
v chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
this story is so sad but nice
Story Fabricator chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful.
Misc. Ink chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Well your emotion really came through in this chapter, and I would definitely agree it was very heartfelt. I was so happy to get a glimpse into Jushiro's past, and from that one snippet I can tell he has lived a long, hard, horrible life. I can tell there will be many layers to this man, and I am looking forward to learning more about him. Shunsui's talk with Toshiro was great, and I think you did a wonderful job of trying to explain such a dark and mature topic to a child. Toshiro is indeed innocent for living around people who come from bad situations, but I think his intelligence and willingness to ask questions will allow him to live a good life; plus, the people he's around like Shunsui are taking the time to answer those questions. I am really looking forward to the next chapter and to see how Jushiro's doing, and what will happen with the rest of their day.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »