Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Misc. Ink chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
This is so good! I love the story's concept, as I very rarely see ones relating to drug addiction, much less prostitution. It's a very real, dark, grungy fic, and I am totally loving it already.

I am so anxious to learn more about Jushiro and how he got into this kind of life, and how all of his experiences have shaped him into this sad, lonely, depressed, and non-trusting person. Shunsui's character is fantastic, and I have enjoyed his ways of thinking and how he is so careful with Jushiro. I love his conversations with Nanao, and seeing how she died was horrible. I hope to get more flashbacks of her, even if they are small, to get an idea how her and Shunsui's relationship was; both at the beginning and the end. Toshiro is adorable and I look forward to learning more about his past; his child innocence is heartwarming. I can't wait to see how you evolve these two and to learn more about them!
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Byakuya! Hahaha I love him!, anyway awesome chapter! It's nice to see Jushiro slowly warming up to Shunsui! Can't wait to read more
Sarilka chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
That was incredibly sad, but sweet. It almost gave me one of those lumps in my throat. Even though it's so heart wrenching in the theme of the story i'm incredibly surprised at how good this was and am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
BookMaggots chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Damn you for being so awesome -_-

... just damn you.

Story is really good, and I it captures the emotion and tender feelings very well. I am glad you update quickly but I hope you thought it through well. Sorry if I am dispensing unwanted advice, I just want to say that when one posts quickly one has a tendency to write yourself into a corner. Which is what happens to most writers (sadly) :(

But the whole thing is AWESOME and I sincerely hope you thought it through and that it doesn't turn into a ghost story (like a ghost town... yeah that didn't work well did it... damn... lol)

Okay that's it from me and I eagerly await the next chappy :D
Story Fabricator chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
cute. but no...he left! :( Jushiro...
JuuxShun fan chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I really love this! Keep on writing and upload the new chapters as quickly as possible! :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Aah now this chapter I enjoyed! I'm starting to think it's going to take awhile for Jushiro to get used to Shunsui's presence, but I do hope soon they become friends... Or at least acquaintances first, I know I didn't really like the first chapter all that much, but that's only because I didn't expect the strong themes so soon... But hey, this story is starting to run smoothly now, so maybe I'll enjoy it more!

I'm looking forward to reading chapter three :D
Story Fabricator chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Poor Jushiro... :') really liked this chapter.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ah so this is the story I've been hearing about all this time. Very interesting, very interesting indeed, and you're right, it is more dark than any of the other stories you have which I guess can be to your advantage... Though near the end I didn't really like that much... prostitute or prostitute, when someone is raped it definitely doesn't count at all, even if the job is about sex.

What Shun did was cowardly, but I guess I'll have to read chapter two though to understand this better. Still liked this though.

Anyways still good, going to read chapter two now.
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Toshiro is all cute! I see Jushiro is starting to trust Shunsui a little bit, that's good! Can't wait to read more
Story Fabricator chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Oh my! YA! Thanks for the quick update! I can't wait for the next one!
Ai Chiyo chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
That was beautiful Stephy! Well, beautifully sadistic. And we know how much I enjoy such endeavors. I really think that was quite perfect. I doubt it could be written better. Hehe. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I am so following this!
coraz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
OMG! The beginning of this story is wonderful!
I wanna see the next chapter so bad
Your Shunsui is really touching and knowing that he is my favourite character you can be shure I follow you until the end of this fiction :)
See you soon, I hope my english is understandable (I am french).
bye bye
EagerBeaver chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Continue...

Now.

Okay fine, great story and awesome premise and backstory! I don't usually read AU but this is certainly original (for me in any case).

Update soooooooon!

Now, now would be good :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »