Reviews for Cat Fight
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
22nd Review. I hafta give up at this point, there are wayyy to many stories for me to review in one marathon. Perhaps a duoathon would do in. Its not anyone's fault but yours that you write so much. but in terms of the story, this is really awesomely hilarious. lavender got what she deserved... ahh romione... so romantic... that i'm probably gonna throw up soon.
vituberantcurmudgeon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story, your writing is lovely and imaginitive. I think you did a great job providing a mostly canon scenario of a part in HBP the queen left to our imagination. I can really picture this. I always wished for a Hermione/Lavender confrontation.
finchelromionelover chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
awe this was a cute one shot.
heronlove chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I loved that Ron told Lavender that she was not Hermione. I loved what Hermione told Lavender too. I just wish Ron would have said more and then kissed Hermione.
Rabia Khan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was so adorably sweet! I am trying to find at least one thing to criticize but I'm failing miserably! The writing is brilliant and the whole piece really just flawless! I think Lavender was portrayed really well and even though Hermione was OOC, I still loved her! :D
"You're not Hermione, Lavender." was possibly my favourite line! :)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Again, I had read this before. It was good. Just one thing; the title doesn't seem very appropriate, since Lavender and Hermione don't actually have a cat fight? But eh, it's fine, so never mind. :P
PotterNerd143 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love it :)
LittleMissFizzingWhizzbees chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hi!
Oh my this is really super cute! I really like your vocabulary, and the transitions between your ideas are flawless. You see, every time I review a story, I try to find at least one thing to pick on, you know, for constructive criticism, but I just can't seem to find anything. I think you captured Lavender's possessiveness and overall personality really well. And though Hermione isn't portrayed like this most of the time, I feel like in this situation she really would surprise herself with a sassy response to Lavender's craziness. I like how you got Hermione and Ron together.
Really well done! Great job!
xoxo
LittleMissFizzingWhizzbees
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awww, that was cute, and quite funny. Thanks for telling me about this story!
Gryffindor010697 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it!
The Solver chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
YEAH! Go Ron! Lavender always bugged me and I just love Ron and Hermione together. Good job showing how beastly Lavender can be and I love how Hermione burst out and said stuff, it was perfect. :)
compulsive-hoenesty chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh my gosh! This is so good, I was smiling silly all the way through. I actually kinda wished this happened in the book just to see how the series would finish with them as a couple.
this-bright-eyed-soul chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Awwww love it!
AmandaBaillie99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that's adorable! :)
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh man oh man. I LOVED the drama here. You captured Lavender perfectly, and even though I knew how this story would end, I was still at the edge of my seat. Hermione was awesome (as usual youwrote her wonderfully). Aww Ron's confession was brilliantly done. I could definitely see this scene actually fitting into the canon books.
Oh man that was just really good.
Amazing job, and I am officially addicted to your writing.