Reviews for You must love me
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/14
Tip for people in real life: do NOT sleep with your baby in the bed with you. Even when you have a nap on the couch or something. There is the dual risk of you rolling onto the baby and the risk of the baby rolling off of the bed/couch. Even just rolling off of you and onto the bed could kill an infant if it landed wrong.
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
No doubt the little princess (why didn't you give her a name?) will be the most spoiled child in all the land.
zeldafanatic0555 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awwww!
I LOVE it!
Asona35 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my God this was absolutely briliant! At some point I thought I was going to cry and I couldn't stop laughing as I was reading the end, just because I was longing for such a happy ending! It seemed to be very realistic and well-written. Indeed a very good job!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This was beautifully written. Well done.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
The feels bro. The feels-Shadow
ThatGhostGeek chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I cried..Great story..I freaking want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
The fic was great but it got a little racey here and there so I would suggest that u would bump the rating up to T but that's just me.
sippurp123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really loved it! You have an amazing writing style! I do hope to see more TP Zelink in the future from you! Well done! :)
Generala chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
oh mira.. tamibién lo publicaste aquí.. :P
KrystalAurora chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's the description that pulled me in. I thought that it would be a good one-shot because the description made it sound good. Trust me. I loved this story.
EternalNight1212 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm pretty sure I cried a bit. :(
This was really good! While it was sad, I really enjoyed it. In the end, after Zelda's delivery, when Link is crying and laughing, I laughed a little bit. I would probably do the same in the situation. :)
While they're fictional, I'm glad you gave them a daughter. :)

It was really good!