Reviews for Unfurling
Love it so much
Foggy chapter 10 . 10/14
Please update, I'm begging you
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 10/8
It's totally cool. Take your sweet time with this story. Just as long as you don't go on a permanent hiatus. That would totally suck.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 10/8
I take back what I said. I strongly despise people who cheat on their partners. Drunk or not.
If she didn't feel as loved and cherished, fucking break up.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 10/8
Okay fuck he's sort of kind of moved on. I can't believe how hard it would be for Senna when Grimmjow's back in Ichigo's life. Life won't be perfect anymore.
Foggy chapter 10 . 9/22
Can you please update P.s love the work
Nina chapter 10 . 9/6
Oh my gosh!

I haven't been having time to read anything this year, so it's been a while since I last read this story. Now I found some free time on my hands and decided to re-read Chrysalis and Unfurling. And I regret nothing. I had forgotten how a good writer you are. :')

I hope you update soon - before my, ahem, enforced holiday is over and I have to go back to work. I'm really looking forward to se Ichigo and Grimmjow meeting after both had time to get their heads around everything. *-*

But if you don't update soon, no worries. I'll eventually find time to read everything again! :) It will be my pleasure.

Keep up the good work! 3
Fourtie chapter 10 . 8/10
Lately i couldn't find the time to read the last 2 chapters and now when I did the only thing i can think about is THEY HAVE FINALLY MET i'm really happy about it. nd by the way i'm not sure if i've ever told you this but i totally love the way you write. You're one of my fav authors. I hope you'll write a new chapter soon.
Have a nice day!
615 chapter 10 . 7/18
im slowly dying inside. i love everything. i keep coming here everyday to see if there is something new, im just excited about your story you cant imagine. thanks for everything, hope to read you soon!
I hope you're going to update soon. I live for this fix I swear to god.
EveIyapo chapter 10 . 6/13

*ahem* With that out of the way... it's finally happened! And I couldn't be more pleased. Of course this also means that they're both in incredible danger but that's to be expected. Also, Ichigo reacted pretty much how I thought he would *laughs* but after that initial blow up I was a little surprised at how calm and rationally he was taking things. The boy has grown up! And him being so juiced at Grimmjow being alive was just too precious for words! I was grinning like an idiot reading that.

I just hope that his joy can last a little while longer. I'm sure that all the shit is about to hit the fan and soon.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 10 . 6/9
I can't tell you how happy I am that you're finishing up the sequel. I've re read Chrysalis so many times as you were finishing it up, and then you ended it the way you did and said you probably wouldn't make a sequel... I was devastated lol. Thank you so much for continuing this! I really hope you make it a happy ending, they deserve it. Can't wait for more!
PenandPaperlove chapter 10 . 6/7
I'm so in love with this. When you said Grimmjow felt like he was coming home when he was with Ichigo, I about died. Also when he was talking about floating after kissing Ichigo. Genius. I've always loved the chemistry in this story, but this took the cake. I really enjoy how you're portraying Ichigo, by the way. You can really see his growth over the past five years!
Grace Evans chapter 10 . 6/7
Thank you so much for the update! They were able to finally see each other! I need to moments from these too. haha. Just can't get enough!
Child of the Ashes chapter 10 . 6/4
Ichigo left Grimmjow there! That was mature, he's grown so much! I'm really proud of him. And then he told his family before leaving. Gosh.

I can honestly say I have no idea where this story is going next. It was perfect, and Ichigo is so happy :) But I can't help but think that means something terrible has to happen. And by that I mean worse than Ginjou getting handsy whew. I was half laughing at Ichigo's reaction and half shocked Ginjou trying anything. I hope Grimm still has that baseball bat, he's gonna need it to beat off all these guys going after Ichi :')

But anyway, great chapter! I can't wait for more c: