Reviews for Unfurling
"It lasted for no more than half a second, but then the Big Bang had happened in less time." I've read this series five times and that line gets me every time. Love your stories. Hope you continue to update.
When is the next update
favergrave chapter 10 . 3/18
PLEASE WRITE MORE IM HOOKED
Have you finished with this storyb
Foggy chapter 10 . 1/19
I just read the whole series again and it gets me every time
Fun jun chapter 10 . 1/14
Can you please update I don't mean to be rude but I just really want this story to be updated every day I check up on the status of the story and it makes me sad to see it not finished or updated for such a long time so please update
Ps love your stories
Miastic chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Fuuuuuck.

I remember reading the start of chrysalis back when it was being posted but I left this fanfiction world before it was done.

There are docs I could count on one hand that are on par with this one. These are the ones I check every half year or so for updates lol, like 5 years later ( I'm so sad aren't I). Like I stumbled across this when I recognised the title n thought why not let's read.

Anyway thank duck I did, I really missed out on this one. So action packed, so bittersweet. The way you described everything in chrysalis is divine. I adore that you wrote it all in first person. And that you did it so well. I'm curious as to why you flipped to 3rd person on this one?

The reflections, touching back on everything that's happened. Gah this whole story is so powerful.

I fucking love it.

Honestly. It made me laugh, cry, frustrated and so much more.

It was so real how you wrote it all. Their imperfections, how they came together from being enemies. Sorry I didn't actually review chrysalis yet was so stuck on reading that now I'm compacting it all into one review - it's fucking impossible.

So. Yes. Your characters are so fully rounded and urgghhggggggdfhjcfvv I just love it all ok.

Fucking one of the best things on here.

Sorry I'm swearing so much in this review it's terrible.

I just can't glorify this enough. And they've finally met! And I'm fucking dying to know if Grimmjows still gonna be in the flat when Ichigo gets there, I have a really bad feeling about it.

Like really really bad feeling.

Anyway, I love this, love you for producing this gold.

P.s. I saw you said you changed yer name. What was it before?
542666 chapter 9 . 11/16/2016
What a reunion
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
You are my favourite author and please take your time with the rest of story and keep doing the great things you do.
7Lee7 chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
Love it so much
Foggy chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Please update, I'm begging you
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
It's totally cool. Take your sweet time with this story. Just as long as you don't go on a permanent hiatus. That would totally suck.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I take back what I said. I strongly despise people who cheat on their partners. Drunk or not.
If she didn't feel as loved and cherished, fucking break up.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Okay fuck he's sort of kind of moved on. I can't believe how hard it would be for Senna when Grimmjow's back in Ichigo's life. Life won't be perfect anymore.
Foggy chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Can you please update P.s love the work