Reviews for Unfurling
RosesOnCream chapter 4 . 7/30
I fucking love you so much please continue this beautiful baby sequel thank you for existing
Grace Evans chapter 4 . 7/24
U wont believe how loud i shouted in excitement at 4 am d moment i found ur update! I love chrysalis so much and im my heart aches to see the two apart in unfurling. Pleeease continue writing the story, dnt care f ul update once a year! Ive managed checking for updates for 2 years and just knwng that that what il be able to read wl be worth d wait is enough to keep me going!
Ritide chapter 1 . 7/6
Also I'd be willing to edit if you'd like
I'd love to fangirl with you! Why no PM? :(
Sooo glad you're back. I'll hyu on Tumblr.
Olinek chapter 4 . 6/28
Ok so this is not a review, but I have to leave it here. IT"S so FUCKING FANTASCTIC that you are back. Right now I need to study but I had to do something that will distract me for a sec so I went here looking for something cool to read later, and when I saw that this one got a update omg! The sreaming the schock, the love for it all come back. :* Great to see you are moving with it, can't wait to read it. Thanks a lot for that, some people decide not to finish they work, and as much as I know they have the right to do that, it's always sad not to see the story to the end. I'm so so sooo happy that this is not going one here. Have a great day :) and lots of fun writing again !
EveIyapo chapter 4 . 6/26
Oh boy... It's getting real! It's getting real in the field!
This is much better to me. I agree with Grimmjow. It's time to stop hiding and running. It's time to fight! To get his life back. To get Ichigo back.
*nods* I'm here for this revelation and I'm definitely here for him to start doing what Grimmjow does best.
PenandPaperlove chapter 4 . 6/25
Your name change completely through me off when I came across this just now. Chrysalis is one of my favorite stories that I re-read every now and then. When I came across the bio about this I was super confused because I thought someone took the liberty to create a sequel to your story, but I am SO happy that it is actually you!

I am so in love with this. It's so heartbreaking to see the two separated, my heart wants them together so bad. I love the way that you re-introduced Grimmjow. The fact that he's gone through so many changes seems so weird, but I'm glad he's getting his bearings back.

Ugh I love this, and you, so much.
AeriaGloriis chapter 4 . 6/23
Yeah, more surprises!

I enjoyed the look into Grimmjow's thoughts; how he's been coping the past few years. It upset me to read that he's had to change his hair color, eye color, other physical attributes that made him so undeniably HIM. But i like how you showed that he's none to happy with that either, basically having to be someone he isn't. I'm sure most ppl think of Grimmjow as a very proud character, and the running and hiding who he is were just things that you can't really picture him doing . Ever. Really shows how much he's let Aizen run his life. But this glimpse of the Grimm we all know and love at the end of the chapter really made me excited for whats to come! Yay, can't wait!
That's riku chapter 4 . 6/22
Another incredible chapter. You never cease to impress me, Nikita
Leigh chapter 4 . 6/19
You have made me beyond happy with these recent posts! I absolutely loved Chrysalis and have been looking forward to an update to Unfurling for some time. Such a great story, and I can't wait for the day Grimm and Ichi meet again.
Oh dear me, this story means so much to me. Chrysalis is my favorite story. And I always hated and loved the end. I am so glad you didn't abandon this sequel. I hope the updates keep coming.
Keep up the good work!
xaphotic chapter 4 . 6/21
I read your bio! It's no biggie sweetie we all have to deal with real life, I'm pretty sure majority of the people who've read this fic so far are just happy you're back now. Better late then never, yeah?

Alright alright, but down to business. I would be more than happy to be your beta/help you edit. I think it would be an honor over anything, really! I've been trying to write fics for a while now and helping you might set me on the right path, so what'dya say? Even if you don't choose me, I'll still be happy to keep up with this fic or even be your buddy! Heard you needed some grimmichi friends so B) I'll be lurking in the shadows.

For this chapter I'm just- sO HAPPY TO SEE GRIMMJOW. He's back in the flesh and ready to kill, which has it's ups and downs. What started all this mess was Grimmjow refusing to kill, but now he's ready and I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Then again- nah I'll just stay happy. Also you're killing me with images of Grimmjow working out 'till he can't no more. I'm dyin' here.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the character development you've polished Grimmjow with. You've brought the good and bad, mostly bad and made him into the man he is today. A man who's ready to fight for Ichigo, no longer going to hide and cower. And that is more important than anything.

I'm looking forward to the next update!
xaphotic chapter 3 . 6/21
Holy /crap/. I didn't- dude I thought this fic was dead for the unseen future. I read around your LiveJournal but /jesus/, I'm more happy to see you up and kickin' than I am for the update. I'm really happy you're back after so long ;w; Welcome back!

But back to the review. I'm- rolling around manically laughing. For the two years that you were absent, I had grown this like seething rage for Senna. And then /this/. You cannot believe how much I wanted to dance! But then I got sad. Although it isn't his child, there is a high chance Ichigo would still stay with Senna, despite Rose's wise words of wisdom.

But what other choice does Ichigo have, right? Senna is all he had. Grimmjow is what he lost. When will the lovers reunite? Probably not soon, but I'm thoroughly enjoying how you've kicked this plot into gear again! You're doing fabulous!
rakoun17 chapter 4 . 6/20
Thank you.
Just, thank you for not disappearing for ever.
Even a chapter a year is enough.
Just keep on writing, and let us read it please.
Ritide chapter 4 . 6/19
"His former employer, after all, had been a master of illusion.", heh nice.
Good chapter! Glad to hear you're done with school and will be returning to writing. Followed you on Tumblr BTW.