Reviews for Unfurling
FXH chapter 2 . 2/5
please continue this!
FallingHopelessly chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I just finished reading Chrysalis. It was like an endless rollercoaster of emotions. I fucking cried like a little child when Grimmjow "died. I got to know about the sequel. I know you haven't updated in two years I just hope you don't discontinue this story. I really hope you update it sometime this year*fingers crossed* High hopes for 2015!
Anyways I 'I'll be right here ready to read the next chapter of Unfurling whenever you decide to update it. Thank you for an amazing read for Chrysalis.
Dante Morgan chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I just read through the entirety of Chrysalis for the third, or maybe even fourth time. It still made me laugh, cry, get anxious or excited with every new development the characters went through, even though I pretty much know the entire thing by heart by now. That's just how amazing it is. I can say without a doubt that it's the best story I've ever read on this site. Maybe even the best story I've ever read period.
If you were to change the names of the characters and published it as an original story, I'd buy 10 copies in a heartbeat and force all my friends to read it. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it got turned into a movie.

So, when I came to the sequel, and saw that it still hadn't been updated after two years... well, I was pretty much crushed. I shouldn't be saying this. You're writing this story for no profit and have undoubtedly already put many hours into it, so I have absolutely no right to come complaining to you about it. Especially since I, myself, just updated my own story after over a year of inactivity. I apologize for that.

I've just gotten so invested into this story that I can't seem to let it go. Every few months I go and look at Unfurling to see if it had by some chance updated and I just didn't receive an alert. If you don't want to continue the story, that's fine of course. I can't expect you to start slaving away at this against your will just because some random stranger on the Internet asked you to. But if that is the case, please let your readers know. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's curious about the fate of this fic.

Once again, sorry for bothering you like this. I wouldn't blame you if you were to think of me as some creepy stalker. I can't even believe how obsessed I've gotten with this story. So yeah, sorry for making such a nuisance of myself. I wish you all the best, no matter what you decide to do. I really do hope you keep on writing though. And I don't mean just this fic; you have an amazing talent. I can only hope you decide to continue using it.
Nina chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
You don't do that.

You see, I only read finished fanfictions. I have issues with unfinished works. Not only fanfics, actually. I only start watching a series after it's been finished. I just hate the waiting. Got real issues with that.

So imagine me when I stumble this amazing GrimmIchi fanfic. The best one I read in ages.

While reading it, the only thing I would think was "Ok, this authour should just change the names and then publish this fucking thing. I'd buy it. Hardcover. And then would turn it into a movie."

Then I got to the end, and I was highly hyped up. What an amazing work. Couldn't wait to read the sequel.

An then I find out that it only has two chapters, and it was lest updated almost two years ago.

You don't do that! Just don't. It's mean and heartless and cruel. :(

Now seriously, I can relate to the abandonment. I have done this with every single fanfic I've started, and I know that sometimes, we just grow out of it. It is a shame, you made me fall in love with the characters you've developed (because, even if it is a fanfic, the characters always absorb a little of the writer).

I really wanted to know how this story ends, but... well, let me just say that, even if you don't ever come back to this story, I want to congratulate you. This was an amazing reading.

I hope that, wherever you are, you're still writing. Because you're really good at it. :)
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I know it's been almost 2 years, but I really wish that you'd update this or at least let us know what your plans were for it. it's hanging over my head like a swinging blade.

Thanks for sharing what you have, though.
Maria'chi chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Beautiful
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Oh there was a sequel but its been soo long since youve updated it! Please do soon! I love your grimmichi !
ApollosRose88 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
You have an amazing talent! I literally just read all of Chrysalis, and I fell in love with it. Please Update!
Nightwalker365 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
You are amazing. I hope that you still have interest in continuing this story. It is one of the best I have read.
Daten-Shi 3023 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Hey :) Just felt the need to say thank you, thank you for this story it was beautiful and very well written, you have a talent and I hope you use it cause it would just be a waste if you did nothing with it. I'm not here to ask you to continue writing this story because I understand that things happen and life gets in the way. You shouldn't continue to write this story if you feel forced to because I'm sure it wouldn't be your best, if you chose to continue this story it should be because you feel inspired and happy. Just felt the need to say that :) thanks again for the time and effort you put into making such an amazing story and work of art because that's what it is not just anybody can make people feel, understand, and mold the story in a way that you did. I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
I am never, ever going to get tired of this story.
I think I've read it like 7 times now? It's just soo good!
I noticed you updated your profile picture... are... are you going to update the story too? Or am I getting my hopes up too much..?
Gahh! Everytime I read it I start crying! It's too good to discontinue. PLEASE. PLEASE. Don't discontinue.
If I could, I'd simply pay you to write some more. I love your stories, which leave me crying for hours.
So please, for the sake of my sanity, update? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I saw you updated your picture. BUT WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATE THIS STORY?! It's been more than a year. If you lost your muse please just say so so that I don't have to keep on hoping for a new chapter to come. T_T
Julii chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Oh my... You have no idea how i'm suffering with your histories, do you? Actually, I read the other part but just didn't leave a review earlier, sorry about that. DAMN, THIS IS MAKING ME CRY XD don't know if you're gonna read this any time,but have to say, you're awesome, really love the way u write :) so touching! Well, I'm kind of masochist as keep reading this fucking histories that make me cry and that shit 'cause don't know, really feel them xD but as I was saying, really awesome this. I'd love if someday continue this, really hope so. Until then I'll wait. Uh, feeling like saying all this and well, good luck even if you don't write any more :)
thealigirl8 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Please continue this. Pretty, pretty, pretty please. I love this story and I know life gets in the way but leaving things unfinished is even worse then ending them terribly. If you have time, an update to this story would be absolutely fabulous
RaeSoul chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Okay, found the sequel...but a year! gods! Where did you vanish of too? or did you just loose intrest in this story? I'd really hate to see it end like this.