Reviews for A Defensive Matter
more now please
Scififan33 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Great story idea. Not too sure about the new female dwarves but willing to wait and see. Love Bilbo as a Bounder. Bit worried that it's been over a year since the last update though.
Kami Shawe chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
? Don't stop! It's such a good start and idea!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
HAHAHAHHA
ORI
MUJER!
no puede ser
me mataste
sigue!
Liriodendron chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Please write another chapter. Please.
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
An interesting start.
Borys
MakiFox chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
I like it! Waiting eagerly for more!
Mish chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I like the personalities of the Hobbits. Very Hobbit-like. But I wasn't expecting the traveling dwarves to all be women though. And why's Ori a girl? Where's Thorin? Unless the Hobbit's adventure brings them further from home all the way to the Blue Mountains... hmm, that would be interesting.
Skreech chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I love this! Ori, lol. I can't wait for more! You rock!
Intelligensia chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Heh. Love the girl dwarves conversation!
UrieNanashi chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This looks awesome! I'm interested to see where it leads. Your writing is fantastic, and I thank you for being an author who actually knows something about LoTR/The Hobbit before deciding to write in the world. Faving it- and I hope for another update soon!
blahblahdibla chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I have to admit that female!Ori was an initial 'huh', but now after thinking about Ori's interaction with Fili ... squee! Can't wait for those scenes. Tehehe! We only have two chapters, but I'm already in awe and dying for more! Well, Bilbo is definitely in-character, and I love the slow build with introducing this 'new' world and the supporting characters (I'm also anxious to see a slow build between Thorin and Bilbo). Two things: I'd love to see the chapters a little longer (it's like we're given a treasure but it's abruptly taken from us!) and there are a few missing words/incorrect words, etc, but still a wonderful story! Update soon!
blahblahdibla chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
What a wonderful start. It's a different story, but you managed to keep Bilbo Baggins as Bilbo Baggins, which is sooo important. The other characters are so alive and jumping from the screen, perfect! And, last, I love the research you put into this. On to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Ori as a chick? Whoah...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good start! The research is crazy!