Reviews for Champion's Lullaby Spin-off: Ceiling Tiles, King of Hearts, and Cars
Venus914 chapter 1 . 1/23
Seriously? Kurt's accident is his fault. Harry just happened to be the last person he was upset with. Harry did not say that Kurt should get himself hit with cars. As far as im concerned, Kurt's accident is unfortunate but IRRELEVANT to the real issue here. He cheated. For me, that's non negotiable. I've never went back to men that cheated on me. But since everyone wants a happy ending then Harry could get back together with Kurt BUT it would take time. Kurt needs to be remorseful. Kurt needs to suffer and be humiliated. Like for example, he kept begging Harry publicly to get back together and Harry either ignored him, insults him or humiliate him 100 times to make it even between them.

A simple and single apology wont cut it. I dont know how other does it...how others forgive. But i dont. Not just in cheating but in every aspect of my life. There are billions of people in the world and it wont matter if i keep cutting one person every week. Less stress that way.
LoonyLaLuna chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Honestly I think I like this better than the original. Mostly because I like Kurt's Characterization better. He always struck me as the type who would bottle things up, tell himself he was strong and try to carry on until it just becomes too much to handle and he shuts down (like me actually). And this is much closer to how I pictured it going in my head (although I always imagined it starting with the incident rather than after Kurt and Blaine propose a threesome to Harry).
Kiraintheheart chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
too emotional not to like it. It is a good version of what might have happened. Just one thing. I want a happy ending for my Harry ok?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Update? (It is very good :D)
Thanasi chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
So i can commend you for trying. Its incredibly hard to take someone elses story and turn it into your own. You did alright but I for future reference, just because they take different actions doesnt mean the feelings are any different. Harry in CL would not be feeling like a bad guy, regardless of what happened after. He wouldn't feel guilty as it wasnt his actions that caused it, but he would have taken all of Blaines words hard. Personally i think the only true way that CL could have been changed and it come out as if it was another story was if Harry refused to forgive them and somehow moved on. Harry forgives in Cannon but CL's version takes alot longer to do so, but until he does he firmly believes he is in the right as we saw with Ginny. honestly i could have easily seen Harry becoming friends with blaine and kurt again but not dating them again, just like with Ginny... Being cheated on makes that person a nonviable partner in the long term and im still not sure that CL's version made it work, afterall it wasnt just an innocent kiss but gropping and grinding included on THEIR bed! Anyhow i like that you made an effort and im glad to see it, even if i think its a bit off! Good luck in the future!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
update, please
Mazentius chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Trying to stay true to someone else's interpretations for characters that they are interpreting is never easy. Though what you are doing is still an amazing job. It feels like reading another path in the story, how things could have happened. I feel sorry for Kurt and what he has suffered, though this possibility still sounds plausible. Will be interesting to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I like your story, pls update soon. dont keep us hanging. :))
SweetCaroline91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ok, I loveee this and sorry it took me so long to read it properly.

I love your portrayal of Kurt and all the little things you adapted from CL. It's a wonderful start and want to see more.

As I mentioned before, I love to see the different paths a story could have taken and it's even more fun when I don't create those paths. This is one I wouldn't have necessarily taken, but it makes it makes it all the more exciting as it's uncharted territory!

Have fun playing with the Champion universe and can't wait to read more.
Equin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooo...
update please :))
shadowhunterz chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
NOOOOO! How could you end it there!

What happens?!
GeorgeBoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I think it's really good, not only do I want another chapter of Champion's Lullaby, but I also want another chapter of this. JUST LIKE, PLEASE... I have too many feelings to just like, not read the rest of this... *puppy dog eyes, please.*
bonbons08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i'm looking forward for the next chapter! :)