Reviews for An Heir Slithers Once More
LurkerReader chapter 2 . 3/17
hmm...I'm intrigued. I certainly like how Snape isn't suddenly his bestie right away like what I see in a lot of Slytherin!Harry fics. I'm also happy that it's believable that Harry is 11 years old and not suddenly; 'Yes I embraced the darkside, power up!' and stretching the belief on his maturity. Hopefully you'll be back to update.
esther.libra chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
please update? i would really love to see where this is going I like it. A lot. Cheers!
Cherrie-san chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Aw noo he killed the boa?! Shame... LeStrange you will probably end up regretting that painfully.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Update soon, please.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Will the Basilisk gain a human form eventually? I like the HarryBasi pair...rare as hell though. Also will Harry use muggle science techniques to create Basilisks from her eggs? An army of killer snakes from hell. Not done yet.

No one noticed at all, except a man in a turban, when the face hidden behind it whispered a chilling tone in time with the rest of the underground signs Salazar had left behind, "§An heir slithers once more.§"
Who is the face hidden behind it?

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Elemental Emotions chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ooooooh! Very good, I can't wait to see more of this. And nice explanation.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh! Do you watch Avatar?
bookaddict19 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Does evanesco really kill the snake? That's something I've always wondered when it comes to conjured snakes via Serpensortia. I've always thought that perhaps it just banishes them back to where they were conjured from. Something to think about (and maybe be corrected by a professor if he asks and you conclude that possibility). :) Keep up the good work.
nobother chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
good chapter
Newengland1323 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Good so far.
Elemental Emotions chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really don't want him o be totally crazy. It'd be cool if Snape could help him out a little. Maybe help him be just dark and a little unstable, but not like Voldemort. Make Hrry understand love and friendship. He seems kind of depressed in this chapter, and later I'd like to see that resolved. Pretty please!

Thank you for your time. It was a great and interesting start. :)

Eternally Yours,
E
bellazar chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this seems interesting hope to read more soon