Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Rachel chapter 32 . 16h
It's painful. It's ugly. It's heartbreaking. And it's the greatest thing I've ever read. Thank you so much for the amazing story.
scribbles of madness chapter 13 . 21h
omg team 7 :'( Kakashi may not be there but they're at his place :'( ugh this is too good
scribbles of madness chapter 12 . 21h
ANOTHER REVIE WHAT THE FUCK I ACTUALLY SCREAMED "NO" WOW THE DELIVERY WAS LIKE A PUNCH TO THE GUT why do u do this but wow
scribbles of madness chapter 10 . 22h
this chapter merits another mid-story review omg this fucked me up this is great
scribbles of madness chapter 7 . 23h
I am basically squealing with delight! I love how you wrote Sasuke and Sakura; Sasuke's kind of a Holden Caulfield type here, which I often see in many AUs and it gets tiring, but he became more endearing when you fleshed out his character a bit more. I absolutely love the depth of their characters here too, esp when Sakura called Ino a patronizing bitch in her mind, bc it's so easy for readers to think she herself is being a bitch, an irrational one too, but you made them out to be so human. I usually finish the whole fan fic before reviewing but the exciting developments made me want to give feedback right away!
Nap Team Captain chapter 32 . 3/22
this took ages for me to read because I didn't want it to end but I cherished every single moment of it. So much angst and the ending is lovely! thanks for writing!
I read 3 of your story and I want to say I love your writing... Sorry for my bad English I am Georgian... And your writing is good I mean really good
Nap Team Captain chapter 12 . 3/17
Welp, it was implied but i never saw the death coming. I should have but i didn't buy it and now it's sold. I love this fanfic. i hope you keep having inspiration to write
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 3/16
This story sound so interesting, I can't wait to read all of the chapters!
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 32 . 3/7
Girl, I loved it! All of it!The way you wrote was so simply, but fantastic. You put this big problems of us complicated people in this amazing form, full of empathy. I am thanked to had read Once More, With Feeling.

Congrats, it is really amazing work.

I just would like to tell you I am from Brazil, so you can see how far your fanfic went.

Again, congratulations.

It was lovely.

Sami
ivegotpurple chapter 32 . 3/7
What a sweet ending. These last four chapters I had to binge read. I couldn't drag my eyes away from the screen. This was a lovely story, and I love the way you framed their relationship. Parts of it hurt like hell to read, and there were times when I had to stop, because things were too dismal. But I am glad that I stuck it out and made it to the end. Thanks for sharing this story with us, and I'm sorry that you have had so much trouble with this site. It's disappointing to hear that some people here are so disrespectful. They ruin things for everyone. I hope you get this message. I really loved this story and the way you showed the characters developing. It was just a fantastic read.
ivegotpurple chapter 26 . 3/7
Redemption! So sweet! Loved this chapter so much
ivegotpurple chapter 17 . 3/5
You know, I was dreading reading this chapter, because I knew he was going to leave and it was going to hurt but this ending was so glorious and I'm so excited to read about Sakura under Tsunade's guidance!
ivegotpurple chapter 14 . 3/5
Umm, has Orochimaru changed from the Music Theory teacher to band manager? Also you're breaking my shattered heart!
ivegotpurple chapter 12 . 3/5
Nooooooooooooo! Nononononono! How could you do that to me Itachi deserved to be happy with Hana and on Christmas nooooooooooo my heart is dead. You killed me. Ugh I'm so dead. I don't smoke but I think I need one after this chapter.
2,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »