Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
wordsfromfanfics chapter 26 . 1/21
Hi! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
Ok, I am not great with words ... so hopefully you can understand what I am trying to convey.

I LOVED this story, OMG I LOVED it! The characters? Perfect ! The flow of the story? Wonderful! Everything, everything was fantastic! I am just shocked and amazed at your talent and the effort you put into it. I loved it so much and will re read it many times more. 3
Greenlotuslover chapter 32 . 1/16
I loved this story cool fic
karumenchan chapter 32 . 12/20/2017
Hello! Okay so, i know this story is from years ago and you probably won’t ever read this, but i just discovered it this morning and i have read it in one sitting. I have to say this has to be one of my favorite ss fics of all times. I just loved everything. How their relationship evolved, the events and, most of all, your writing style. It’s engaging and so so beautiful it left me breathless sometimes. Like, all the metaphors and parallels and the way tou describe how exactly life works. It’s just... I’m sad i have discovered this so many years late, because i found that your style is now something i look up to in my own writing. I hope you’re doing well, and if you get ro read this, thank you very much for this beautiful story.
Sharingan blossoms chapter 32 . 12/14/2017
I have read this story many times but never got a chance to properly leave a review. I was always our of words. This story is a brilliant masterpiece which always leaves me speechless. Sakura's hardship as ballerina kinda reminds me of black swan movie. Her characterisation was on point. Fantastic. And Sasuke. His suffering, sorrow, struggle. Everything was just..depicted with wowness.
And their chemistry. God it was so intense. I can literally see the scene playing in HD in front of me.
My personal favourite scene was definitely the bang on dance performance of Sakura. It left chills down my spine when Sasuke played the song he wrote for her and the way she danced and didn't stop. Specially the scene where he reveals her name on his chest. Marvel.
This story deserves to be made into a movie. It is so good. Your writing is gem. Pure heaven is what I will call your stories. And this one stays right on the top of my favourite story ever.
Eagerly waiting for other story updates.
Much respect and love to you.
~Sora
Uchiwaelle chapter 32 . 12/1/2017
How come I love your stories so much? I swear I’m smiling/crying all the time while I’m reading what you write. The idea of Sasuke being a tattoo artist and imaging him also as a rock star killed me for real. And the contrast of him and pretty ballerina Sakura was a perfect image that I totally loved. I’m sorry that you went through some nasty stuff in this site but I hope that someday you can comeback. Even if you don’t, thank you for these stories that are truly amazing.
HollyNinetales chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
I can't get over how much I love this story
HollyNinetales chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Im normally not a fan of first person written stories, but I LOVE THIS! It's so.. refreshing? Maybe that's the word I'm looking for. Idk it's usually just the same stories over and over again, but this one is really different and I like it.
PeculiarlyOdd chapter 10 . 10/30/2017
That last scene affected me personally. I identify with Sasuke, knowing how your important people are hurting but still pushing through... while you're in the same shit but not as strong as them to go on as they do. Gahd. I need to move.
Noshi chapter 32 . 10/8/2017
I've kept with this story for so long. It's so inspiring and believe it or not it has helped me over come some difficulties I've had with my own ed. Your style of writing is so amazing. Some parts of the fic made me cry. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic.
SN26 chapter 32 . 10/5/2017
This is the BEST story ever! God, you are a genius
tysedon chapter 32 . 9/29/2017
this is a GREAT story! i've been searching for days for story that will capture my attention but i couldn't find it until i stumble upon this. thankyou for sharing this with us
Lily chapter 32 . 9/14/2017
I loved this story so much. I actually cried like three times HAHA. I forgot why I liked fan fiction so much but now I remember :') thanks for all your stories. I genuinely get excited when you upload new ones. I read your note and sad to see you go... idk what has happened since I've been away for so long but hope you come back! Thanks again for another amazing story
Lavau chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
I honestly love this fanfic too much. Might be my favorite but I generally love your stories. Don't wanna just flatter you but THE FEELS. I quit fan fiction for years but came back to it and I'm loving this sm
lovesrain chapter 32 . 9/9/2017
It was a lovely story and a wonderful ride. Thank you for sharing JinnySkeans! :)
2,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »