Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
HoliCatamoli chapter 19 . 7/23
HAHA SO I WAS RIGHT it wasn't Sakura. And how can people think she's pregnant? That's like defeating the purpose of everything that's happened. You can see Sasuke leaving from a mile away and Sakura going to Tsunade just like the badass she is. There's no way you'll make her pregnant.

My guess from the last chapter is Hana!
HoliCatamoli chapter 18 . 7/23
Why do I feel like I know who called, and the reason she's calling?

My guess... it's not Sakura? Uhhhh let's see
Loved this story so much! It was beautiful !
ilovefinn924 chapter 12 . 7/11
Bruh! Not okay.
NessaSkullz chapter 32 . 7/6
A perfect ending to a beyond perfect storyAmazing work!
sasusakusara-sexual chapter 32 . 7/2
Holy shit if I get any sleep just to finish this amazing, gorgeous af, wonderful piece of yours because I didn't until I finished reading it. I fell so fucking in love with how you wrote this and so fucking beautifully, too. The emotions and everything was just so.. so fucking beautiful. Thank you for writing this and I'm looking forward to read everything you will write in the future. You're just so wonderful a writer and I can'twell, what am I still supposed to say? You're perfect. Thank you very much and more power. xx
Mar chapter 32 . 6/30
I'm terrified of long stories on here. They're usually long just to get more attention in my opinion. A friend recommended this one and I read the first chapter and did not care in the slightest that I had 31 more to go. This is the first time I've felt this much emotion due to a written work. It's 2016 and who even knows if you read these anymore but holy shit I cried, I laughed, I had to pause to calm myself down. You are such a talented person I don't even know how to express myself to give you the credit you deserve. Just, thank you. I'm in awe and I really hope you realize how talented you are.
wordslinger chapter 32 . 6/29
I finished this story a couple of days ago and needed some time to process before I left you a review because you've touched me in a way I didn't think I needed to be touched (and not in a weird way omg). I read all 32 chapters of this in one go. I could not put it down. Forgive me if this review gets a little tangental but it's important that I tell you how you've impacted me.

First of all, I'm new to Naruto fandom. I will likely never read the manga and have only watched the first anime series and am about 40 episodes into Shippuden so far. Honestly the only reason I'm watching is for Sasuke. I've read his wiki page and I like stories of this kind. I didn't expect to like Sakura so much but I love her. This AU is so important. You've taken the canon story and twisted it around to make total sense in a modern, real life way. Even though I knew Orochimaru was being a lying shitlord, and even though I knew Sakura would help pull Sasuke out I was still dragged all the way into your yarn.

First person isn't my favorite way to experience a story. It's just not. I have many long-winded reasons why but I'll spare you that. Your fic barged it's way into my life with not only first person but PRESENT TENSE. Jesus Christ what am I doing with my life. But I loved the way your words swindled me. I lost every dime in my pocket reading this. You made me love not only the POV and the tense but I just ate it all up. Your skill in characterization, and narrative is excellent. I am literally blown away and in pieces. SOLD.

For the last two years I haven't been much of a reader of anything. Which is a hell of a thing because I AM a reader. You've reminded me how much I love reading. How much I need to read things. I need to absorb beautiful words into my skin. This realization that I need to read will make me a better writer. I read this even though I knew it wasn't a style I typically like and you made me love every word on the page. Your fanfiction has opened my eyes to see I'm in a rut. I need to break out and I can now.

Thank you so much for writing even though fandom is utter lunacy and this site is a dinosaur and terrible. I hope my review doesn't come off as scary or weird. I think it's so important to let writers know when their words have left a mark. Writing can often be a lonely hobby/profession. Your work is beautiful. And it has changed me. Thank you.
gurdianofearth chapter 13 . 6/25
YOU ROCK JINNY!
achtagust chapter 1 . 6/24
perfect, simply perfect
Ijustloveanimex chapter 12 . 6/23
That was just too emotional. Its perfect. :'(
Damn man/girl! Amazing characterization! Flip! I've already fallen in love with Sasuke. Thank you for writing!
Reread this again. Still makes me cry when I read the emotional parts. You portrayed these two beautifully, I wanna have what you have, girl. I can't write anything to save my life. You, my dear are blessed with wonderful writing skills.
bbarbie325 chapter 32 . 6/11
I came back to this story to read it for the 5th time. Still beautiful, still has me crying, and still makes me feels so many emotions. I love it still. Always will.
Oh god! I am crying! This one of the most beautiful stories i ever read.
Thank you for this!