Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
KNSS7 chapter 1 . 11/28
This story is everything! I've read it so many times, but I'm going to reread it again! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write stories for us. I love your work. You portray the characters very well and the plot to your stories are so unique. I am always looking forward to your updates! Thanks again.
CLARICIDE chapter 1 . 11/28
Ive read this before and Im gonna reread it again. This is so good. Thank you for sharing this to the world. 3
Write a god damn book you silly creature. Fucking hell go be a world renowned author.
LaLa916 chapter 32 . 11/27
Wow another great story you wrote. You write the best school fic. Most school fics are so cliché and same. But yours... I love it ! Thank you !
chichivivas chapter 32 . 10/11
OMG! I so loved this story, it made me cry! I don't cry over FFs but with this one I have to say that I cried and I am proud of it! This story was a masterpiece! Just simply epic!
Rayne Kamori chapter 1 . 10/10
This story is pretty much my everything. I used to dance, obsessively. This story gives me the feels.
This is my third time reading the whole story AND I STILL FUCKING LOVE IT. Daisy, you are one hella talented writer, that's for sure. I just love how you portray sasuke and sakura's connection. It's just...UGH MY FEELS. Please keep on writing awesome stories. You make people so happy with 'em, including me! Wish you the best on all of your stories! 3
wolf08 chapter 18 . 9/29
This is such an intelligent story. Parallels to the Naruto plot, links to the SasuSaku dynamic, a totally unique plot that fits together so perfectly...
And your writing is packed with feeling and rawness. It really comes to life. I can FEEL this writing. Hard to describe. Anyways. Thanks for making my bus rides to campus so damn enjoyable.
wolf08 chapter 7 . 9/27
Your writing style is intoxicating. And I love how you brought Tsunade into this. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.
ranemone chapter 11 . 9/15
I haven't finished this one yet, read up to this chapter, but it's great so far!
diamond vision chapter 32 . 8/27
Dude this is awesome!
Count me as ur fan girl
JadeRiceBall chapter 32 . 8/26
Daisy, this was such a well executed story and I hope you know that even if you may not ever see this, but bless your soul because I nearly cried at some points and only a select few have made me cry so I congratulate you. I deeply apologize for all those fucking asses who tried to plagiarize your story. Like wtf are they trying to do copying pure perfection in their dirty ways?! Anyways love you daisy and I hope to write like you do, even though I'm not even a writer :) ;)
Kishara-Hime chapter 1 . 8/21
Happy Fanfic author appreciation day! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story, you made my cry, smile, angry, gush, and well, the whole spectrum of emotions! And that's exactly what a perfect story gives you, it gives you everything and makes you feel everything. So thank you for writing such a beautiful story and actually sharing it with everyone, because honestly, many SasuSaku fics are hyped up but never live up to standard. You met the standard and surpassed it unto heights unthinkable.
that-rosette-down-the-street chapter 32 . 8/20
i love you. i love this story. thank you so much.
Sylvan Moon chapter 32 . 8/14
You made me cry like hell but...

thank you.