Reviews for Out of My League
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Please update please, I'm begging you
MissMonsters2 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
I am here with my long awaited review, my friend x)

This is totally new for me because usually Alice and Bella's characters a switched around LOL

But I love it!

FUCKNG JAMES SRSLY WHAT A WEIRD GUY. Bella should just beat the fckkk outta him when she wins the game.

Unless she doesn't win the game...but she can still beat him up as a way to blow off steam :)

Thanks for the story and update soon!
AmethystSwan chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Just in love for this fiction, I can't wait for more chapters! :') xx
Aisling Sophie Hale Whitlock chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I think this story is very... Interesting. I love it though, so keep writing! :D
lilce1992 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Can I kick James in the balls?
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
that I wish Bella would kick James nuts like she would kick a football lol.
Hope6968 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hmmm interesting. Thanks, Hope.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
*blinks* ... Why do I get that vague impression that our lovely Rose was up to something?
lynettecullen chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I wonder what Rose was doing with the coach.
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hope Bella finds out about James.
Sakura The Man Slayer chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I really like this story!Please update soon.
Debbie93 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I like it...please update soon...James is such a loser...!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
i'm glad the coach and Rose showed up when they did. I don't think we have seen the last of James. Bella is going to be pissed when she finds out that James was being mean to her Alice.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
You have a great idea/concept and all your characters are super like able except James/Lauren of course. The realism feels more like prep school. I don't picture college life at all while reading it. Honsetly you wouldnt care how over weight a fellow student was. You've never really stated how over Alice is. Is she 10, 50, 100 pounds over weight? Still very much enjoying the story though. I can't to see what you in store for us readers next.
HomeByTwilight chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Nice work! AH James is a creep, too. Apparently he doesn't need to be a blood-sucking monster to be a bad guy! :-) I wonder if he'll get drunk and try something with Alice or Rosalie. Thanks for the read!

-HBT