Reviews for Out of My League
Aisling Sophie Hale Whitlock chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I think this story is very... Interesting. I love it though, so keep writing! :D
lilce1992 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Can I kick James in the balls?
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
that I wish Bella would kick James nuts like she would kick a football lol.
Hope6968 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hmmm interesting. Thanks, Hope.
Ruaitae chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
*blinks* ... Why do I get that vague impression that our lovely Rose was up to something?
lynettecullen chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I wonder what Rose was doing with the coach.
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Hope Bella finds out about James.
TeamEdward4Ever23 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I really like this story!Please update soon.
Debbie93 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
I like it...please update soon...James is such a loser...!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
i'm glad the coach and Rose showed up when they did. I don't think we have seen the last of James. Bella is going to be pissed when she finds out that James was being mean to her Alice.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
You have a great idea/concept and all your characters are super like able except James/Lauren of course. The realism feels more like prep school. I don't picture college life at all while reading it. Honsetly you wouldnt care how over weight a fellow student was. You've never really stated how over Alice is. Is she 10, 50, 100 pounds over weight? Still very much enjoying the story though. I can't to see what you in store for us readers next.
HomeByTwilight chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Nice work! AH James is a creep, too. Apparently he doesn't need to be a blood-sucking monster to be a bad guy! :-) I wonder if he'll get drunk and try something with Alice or Rosalie. Thanks for the read!

-HBT
Hope6968 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Very good and your going at the pace you have set for your story which is just fine. Lovr it, Hope.
Klear67 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
You might not update this story all that often but I must say, your story always makes me smile. I love it and every time you post a new chapter you make my day better. ) Take care and please continue to post as often as you can.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
keep going and update soon
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »