Reviews for Out of My League
HomeByTwilight chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Nice story! I discovered it today and am following and have favorited. B and A are so cute together-vamps or humans-makes no difference. I especially liked the little everyday gestures and expressions that refer back to their vampire powers and attitudes. Well done! Thanks for the read!

-HBT
motoklaxon chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Oh happy day! thank you for an update :-) I couldn't wait for it, especially after development in the last chapter :-) I like how it's cute, sweet and hot... every ingredient for a new happy couple :)
lilce1992 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I'd like to know more about Rose
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter I love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
That was cool
carolguerra162 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
great as always :)
i just love the way this story is completely different from the others around here.
keep on with the awesome work xx
tlc125 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Finally! I thought you bailed, but I'm glad you're back. I loved the interaction between the girls. It's good to have friends that are supportive. You've got a very good story here. Love it!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Its about time you finally updated ! I am happy that Bella and Alice are a couple now:)
gilo chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
love it. I can't wait to see how it all develops from here! :)
Hope6968 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Ahhhh what a great story. I love the way you have written it. I really like that Alice isn't absolutely perfect, although I can feel a growing spurt and with Bella helping her in the exercise department it may be coming. Love it. Thank you, Hope.
Breathless In Voice chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
So good!
Can't wait to c what happens!
twilightlover51 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
update soon please love this
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I have to agree with Bella FINALLY! THEY KISSED loved it keep going and update soon.
CountingNumbers chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Aww... I love this story.
cooper chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
i don't have a million dollar cheque but the story was amazing!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »