Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
holysnitch chapter 19 . 8/3
reread this story again and it’s still a masterpiece. I truly hope you’re well now and you deserve recognition for your writing because this is Art. If you don’t come back to this story I just want to say thank you for the story as it is, it was a privilege to read it. And I will keep following this story just in case you do decide to come back. But if you don’t that’s fine too. Thank you.
excaliburtorchwood chapter 20 . 6/25
You're an amazing person and an amazing writer. I will come back to read this story again and again. I hope that you've won your battles against depression and anxiety in these past 5 years. I hope that you're both mentally and physically well. I want to say that you've certainly made me see a different vision of life itself, and wrote some things that I feel every single day. Thank you, dear writer! This will have a special place in my heart.
alreynolds13 chapter 20 . 4/25
Okay, so I just want to say that it has been an utter privilege to read this work of art. I have been an avid book worm for my entire 29 years of life (minus infancy, of course), and have read countless novels and fanfiction...and yet, this is by far one of the best pieces of written literature that I have ever had the honor of reading. Your metaphors and descriptions and the way you just cut right into the heart of the human psyche is breathtaking. Also, not to sound ageist, but I literally almost fell over when I saw that you were 20 when you wrote this. I can't even imagine how much your writing has probably grown over the past 4 1/2 years, and dear god, I really do hope that you're still out there writing and continuing with this passion. You deserve to be a best-selling published author, and that's no exaggeration. I'm not sure if you still read the reviews on here, but either way, know that I am 100% a devoted fan, and will follow this story in hopes that you do come back and finish it, even if it's 10 years from now.

Also, if you ever do publish anything, please please please let us know, because I would buy anything that you write in a heart beat.

Lastly, I hope that you were able to beat back that depression and anxiety, as I know from personal experience how shitty it is, and you deserve to feel mentally healthy. Wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I hope that you're happy, because know that you've made me incredibly happy to be able to dive into this novel and ignore reality. This has been, by far, one of the greatest written adventures I have ever come across, and I'll never forget it.
alreynolds13 chapter 19 . 4/25
Oh. My. God...when he told her to kiss him I almost fell off my couch. And noooooooo, you were gonna have smut in the next chapter, but this is THE LAST CHAPTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
alreynolds13 chapter 18 . 4/25
Omg, Nevile...noooooooo. Pleaseeee tell me he's alive...oh god...Omg, Nevile...noooooooo. Pleaseeee tell me he's alive...oh god...
alreynolds13 chapter 17 . 4/24
I'm on pins and needles with these interactions between them, and I'm also getting so anxious that there's only two published chapters left, because I just know it's gonna end on the biggest cliffhanger and I'm gonna be a mess for days or even weeks when I get to it.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 4/23
is this story finished? I don't want to start and then be disappointed by it not being finished.
alreynolds13 chapter 16 . 4/21
I'm so glad that she gave Snape the potion, especially after he saved her how long ago, and it was time for her to return the favor. Now I'm INCREDIBLY curious to see what he has to say to her *rubs hands together excitedly*
alreynolds13 chapter 15 . 4/20
There are so many pieces of this chapter that I loved, but for right now all I can say is HE'S ALIVE YESSSS OMG I'M SO HAPPY!
alreynolds13 chapter 14 . 4/20
This chapter was so angsty, but in the best way. Dean's explanation of why he didn't want his finger to grow back made so much sense to me, and the poor young man who died and got all philosophical broke my heart. Your writing never ceases to give me so many feels. And omgggg I didn't realize that the title was from such a hauntingly beautiful poem!
alreynolds13 chapter 13 . 4/18
NO HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD!
alreynolds13 chapter 12 . 4/16
I think I was clutching my phone for dear life the entire time I was reading this chapter. I'm so scared for what's going to happen, and have a bad feeling that you're going to rip my heart out with the feels in the next few chapters.
alreynolds13 chapter 11 . 4/16
That was one of the best smut scenes I have ever read in my life...*bows down to you*
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 4/13
Hey! I know it has been a while since you put this story on hiatus, but I just found and read it and I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading this! Hoping you come back soon!
Im feeling physically sick. I love your writing and I live the story. Please finish it