Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
isabelle chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
i love this story and i absolutely love your style of writing. i was just wondering; do you know when you might post agin?
ladyjulian chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Please feel free to update as soon as you can. :drums fingers expectantly: Please.
meg527 chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
I think I'm finally getting the hang of the flashback stuff! I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to future updates. Thank you!
Mystical G Panther chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
This is really, really good.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Oh my goodness I love this story
ChubbyBunny chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
I just adore your writing style: gritty and beautiful. I love the dialogue in this chapter. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Whyte Board Marker chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Talk about walking on eggshells! I love the tension between our epic pair. Let's just lock them in a room and let the situation resolve itself. ;-)
Music of silence chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Yeah! I'm so happy you started to write again, I've got to admit though that I had to read it from the beginning again. It's so weird because what happens in the beggining seems so far away from where the plot is now but at the same time it's really similar in the way people are interacting with one another... Anyway, nice job on this, and I'm quite eager to read more!
P.S. I don't know you or anything but I get the feeling you are quite the perfectionist. Am I right? Anyway, don't worry too much about your story being good, it is excellent and the minor details you can't stop seeing are just that: minor details (don't worry I got the same problem)
P.P.S Don't mind my english to much, it's my second language and altough I try to avoid mistakes altogether, I can't help a little akwardness in the writing from time to time.
I hope this review made you smile, having an update from you certainly made me smile! :)
restlessmystery chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
AHHH! An update! Loved it! Have I told you before how in love with your writing style I am?! And how much I love this story?! And all the tension between our characters, the heavy and dark plot, the overall UNIQUENESS of this story. And the "real" feel to all of the emotions, thoughts, and scenes. Seriously, please please please PLEASE update soon. You're teasing me terribly with the prospect of MORE interaction. ;)
rosin1 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
"Kiss me and I'll show you how important I am."

Oh. My. She's made of stronger stuff than me. I sincerely hope you're not a tease with this MORE business.
Rinou chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Very interesting fiction! Your story sure kept me entertained (I should actually be sleeping for more than 5 hours if it was not for it...). And I love your writing style! I'm looking forward the next chapters.
giraffelaugh chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Yays. Another chapter! Loved it. Update soon :)
rivruskende chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Yeah !so glad to see a new chapter! Looking forward to more intereaction between those two, I missed them! My favorite part is when you compare Snape to a missing apendage, that's very accurate ;)
Mel chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
There are just some moments when I REALLY want to know what's going through his mind (as I'm sure Hermione feels). It was also good seeing Dean's reaction/small breakdown - it hits everyone at some point. Nice update :)
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »