Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
FanFiclver chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I just wanted to say I think coming out and saying that you need time and grace from you're readers was very brave!
As a reassurance, yes, people *do* still read your story, :) and I am quite looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Thank you for your honesty, straight-forwardness and your courageousness with us, your readers.
Also, don't give up, the story is going to come together in time. :)
Good job sweetie!
Necroberry chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
However long it takes you, Lya, I just want you to know that I will be there to see it through. This is still, probably the best SS/HS fic I've ever read, and I still come back to it once a month or so. Take your time, you real, true readers will wait for you no matter how long it will take. I'd be sad to see it never end, but I understand that it's probably taking a craploada toll on you.

And in the meantime we can all feast our eyes with your other ridiculously amazing fics 3
pterodactyls chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
That chapter definitely felt like the finale with the usage of the poem, but I am very glad that it is not the end!

I love how gritty the story is, and I look forward to more! Fingers crossed that Hermione is wrong about Snape.
LeahTR chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
No! What happened to the other two chapters? You've taken away 16 and 17!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
I love your story! It's hard to find fanfiction that's actually well-written enough to meet my English major standards.
Nikki72 chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
I like the new ending, it shows Hermione in a new light, and Severus too. She gets herself together a bit and is able to talk to him without falling apart! ;-) No, really, now there seems to be hope for her (and for him). I'm also hopeful, and very interested in where the story goes!
ladyjulian chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
I do love this story and do find it compelling - but a bit too enervating at this point. IMHO there needs to be more action and less rumination - I have a hard time recalling the through-line. Where are we going?
Lilithtavari chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Stalked you from Ashwinder, glad I did. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I really like what you have done with the new ending! Asusual, I can't wait for the next update!
Cho Mi-young chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Loved loved loved the new scene added really changed the whole tone of the chapter, lightening misery!hermione but also showing her maturity. Great work :) can't wait for the next chapter
Music of silence chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Real nice, I like it much better than your previous version. It's coming along quite nicely!
Gabi1994 chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Your story is addicting, its the style is utterly unique, and utterly addicting, and I have 2 exams I need to be studying for and I just read through your story in 5 hours straight, thank you. you're characterization and description is beautiful. thank you for sharing
Lia Felix chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
so so perfect. this entire story. PERFECT. please update soon!

lia x
Sirantha Jaxx chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
thanks for the update! and yeah it was getting pretty angsty, but i'm glad you have a plan :)
LeahTR chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
"Spinner's End, it said on Harry's note." Unexpectedly, I cried when I read this line, like a dam opening. The emotions I didn't know where there, and a simple line I didn't know could unleash those emotions. You're an amazing writer.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »