Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Please, please, I can't take the wait any longer!
memory is strange chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
This. Is. Torture.
Tatjana chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
How clever to use that idea of the potion they brewed together! And I love the reference to her "dirty" blood. How beautifully written, you're a star!
xoRetributionox chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Awesome pair of chapters! I really enjoyed them. I am glad Snape isn't dead, and even happier she helped him and he is now awake.
rosin1 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Thank you for not waiting on the Ashwinder queue to post here! I hope we see Hermione meeting/healing Snape next chapter. I've been missing their interaction the last couple of chapters and our Hermione desperately needs a project to keep sane. Also, I love the glimpses we get of Harry and their friendship.
Veggemite chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I can't wait to find out what the note meant, "stay awake."
memory is strange chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
ahhhhhhhh I'm sooooooo happy! yay! I can't wait for that first interaction! I hope she punches him or curses him or something, but I love them!
Mel chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I'm looking forward to Hermione and Severus interacting again! Nice chapter; I really love your writing style :)
Spirare chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I love the imagery in this story; the repeating lines of "when does childhood end?" and the illusions to Krauss' "You are all stardust." it's beautiful and absolutely, perfecting fitting.

Brilliant.
Veggemite chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
It's getting harder to read, but I guess that's partly the point. You're very good at conveying mood. This is unsettling.
2plus2make5 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Yes! I'm so glad that he isn't dead.
Tatjana chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
You are such a talented author! You make me FEEL when I read your words. That must be the best lemon, EVER!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
I knew it! I am not hoping for a love story but a bit of closure would be great!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Gosh, what the hell was that? I'm going to take a cold shower and will be back later ;)
Ivvory Shadows chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
It's about bloody time you confirmed that Snape's ... Well... I won't post spoilers cause I know some people like reading reviews before they read a story but... IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME :)

(thank you!)