Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
Summerhlm chapter 1 . 1/30
I really enjoyed this, I wrote down a couple quotes and it's only chapter one! I can't wait to read more!
Summerhlm chapter 3 . 1/30
I am in love with this so far. So many parts saved. Again. I love how you write and the story you are telling... The only thing I don't fancy is how you repeat a word 3 times sometimes. Other than that, I'm really enjoying this. Perfect description of Hermiones injury being healed!
Faloleen chapter 1 . 1/28
This was so good. It fits perfectly into my current state of mind. It was like reading about my own feelings that I am not able to describe, thank you. Come back and finish this beautiful story please!
Daeniscnelluc chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
-This line made me laugh out loud: they are giving each other such belligerent looks that she almost expects to see Harry standing in their shared line of vision.
-I love your Snape, he is on point! I appreciate it when he is portrayed as ugly and rude as he was in canon, that's what makes him so intriguing.
-It's great when you take lines directly from J.K.R, it really grounds the story for me.
dragonsbride chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Ok, they didn't found his body. I was just wondering...
dragonsbride chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
OMG! Awesome chapter!
dragonsbride chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
I like the subtle change in their relationship. And I'm so curious how that will develop further...
dragonsbride chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
This is brilliant! The end, when he heals her, just wow!
dragonsbride chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
This is so well written!
Johannadelegh chapter 12 . 10/9/2016
Oh my, we are all bound, aren't we, we of the wicked calling...this is just beautiful
akwardllama chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
So I don't usually enjoy ss and hg as a couple, but the way you write is beautiful and like poetry and enrapturing. It snares your attention and doesn't let go. I hope you do eventually continue this story, because I want to see hermoine finally kick snaps ass. break his stupid nose and force him to wash his hair and verbally make him cower. And maybe fuck him senseless after, who knows.
holysnitch chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Ok..where do I even begin? This story is amazing! I love your writing style and the references to the poetry. I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite fanfics. (And I've read quite a few!) I am surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews/readers.
The part after the Battle of Hogwarts with the war etc. reminded me a lot of The Fallout by Everythursday. I would even say that I liked your portrayal of the war/the atmosphere better than in The Fallout.
I truly hope that you will come back to this story and finish it because this story is just too good to not have an ending! Also, a bit mean to promise a good romance scene at the end of chapter 19 and then leave us hanging ;) Please come back!
Neelies chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Dear Scum, I'm sure I've reviewed this story before, but i can't really remember, as I've read it so many times. It is still the most beautiful and disturbing and heart wrenching thing to sink into, and every italic is like a kick to the gut. I love it. Even if you never finish it, even if I never got to see them reunited and somewhat happy, know that this story is a part of me now, and I wouldnt change that for the world. Thank you
Jen chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
I really enjoy reading this one. But...I'm sorry it's getting silly and illogical. The punishment for defection is death? The wizarding population is not that big and they would need all the bodies they can get. I just don't think the wizarding world of Britain could sustain a long ongoing civil war with their population size.
lena chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is very unusual and fascinating
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »