Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
allpall123 chapter 18 . 11/21/2020
I just ... really really hope you finish this one day. I cannot begin to tell you how special this is to me.
xcstbbl chapter 19 . 11/1/2020
This is the most beautiful piece of writing i've ever read. I'm so sorry you had to go through what you went through to get write this. i hope you get some comfort in the fact that someone at the other end of the world understands. thank you, and i hope you saved yourself in the end.
QuarantineBlues chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
I've been reading HP fanfiction for 15 years and left about as many reviews in all that time. I'm going back to stories I read years ago - including this one - and leaving the reviews I should have left long ago.

I followed this story obsessively as it came out - we talked over e-mail extensively about it - and I have already lavished it, and you, with praise. I've re-read it probably once a year since it came out, and I don't even care that it's incomplete. Your final author's note, about why the story went on hiatus, is almost as beautiful as the story itself.

I miss this story, and you, and hope you're well.

-Your friend who happily put up with those Brobdingnagian emails

C
Chantal9 chapter 19 . 9/13/2020
I am positively giddy anticipating Snape and Hermione's full-on emotional "come-to-Jesus" explosion and where that will lead them! I am dying to get a look inside his mind and know what he is truly feeling and what his motivations and actual actions were. Did he really leave Hermione in Greyback's hands to meet a most heinous fate? Or did he have a backup plan or did he literally just not care?
RhodaBush chapter 20 . 8/11/2020
More soon please
You are an excellent writer...and more chapters will come, when the time is wright!
With our Covid crazy lives...you need to do what you need to do for you in the now!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2020
Not digging the reddit cringe atheist vibes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Interesting
Sniffles 55 chapter 20 . 7/26/2020
Okay, but wtf. Let's get this SOB finished. 2020 is the perfect backdrop for this emotionally draining journey. As I face a return to the classroom in the midst of this pandemic and the dangers entailed with that move, I connected with the latter half of this story in a way I didn't (and couldn't) seven years ago. I would love to see this finishedconsider it my last request before contracting COVID trying to get 16 year olds to appreciate Shakespeare. Hope you're doing well.
umbrella911 chapter 20 . 7/9/2020
Thank you for sharing. No pressure but hope you come back on this sometime.
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 7 . 7/6/2020
Self-hating, nihilistic Snape is my jam. And I will put your prose in a frame and hang it on my wall.
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 6 . 7/6/2020
You rip my heart out and I thank you for it... T_T 3
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 3 . 7/6/2020
Hooo~ boy, you are such a talented writer :O :O
Jennaaa312 chapter 20 . 6/24/2020
You can not know how much this story means to me. I love it and I hate it and love it. I haven't felt so much in a long time. I had bouts were I had no idea what to think or feel or do. It hits very close and the way you write had me hooked since the first word. I was intrigued at first. I love the way you described things. It was way more poetic than I understood at first glance, but now, I think I understand it and I adore the way everything seems to come together. But more so I am in love with your way of describing and painting the characters. I feel, like I can't possibly say everything I feel towards all this to you, because I can't, but I hope this might still gives you an idea, of how grateful I am.
So thank you very much!
teaomihiahrt chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
PLEASE. WHERE ARE YOU.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
I binge-read your story. It is wonderful, angsty and hellish and just perfect. Wish you would continue writing. Thank you
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »