Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
NaomiK chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
NaomiK chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Love this, the feel of it is genius. Reading on now, better review later.
guest chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
I have been waiting for a long time for an update of chapter for this story. It is one of the few fanfiction that does not stray from the canon character portrayal and yet convincingly develops the relationship between snape and hermione. I do hope that you find the time to carry forward with this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
Your story really is an emotional rollercoaster. I have to tell you, it took a bit too long before the interaction between hermione and snape returned, but other than that, i've found the story amazing. Very original way to write. I hope one day you'll finish it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
I love your writing style. I'm finding it very easy to relate to hermione. You describe it so well. And extra kudos for the long chapters. OK, i'm on to chapter 3 :)
shocabo chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
I just found your story a day or two ago and stayed up later than I should have to read it. ;)

I like your "immediate" style of writing that portrays the emotions of all these difficult scenarios well. I also am surprised by how much I like the fact that you haven't papered over Snape to make it into a romance. You've hit a good balance there!

I'll be following this story for when you update it, but I completely understand how writing and real life and Things go. I wrote this review to tell you how much I liked your story, not to pressure you or guilt you. ;)
Myself Me And You chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
Hey, I've read this a while ago and also reviewed it then.
But I've just been thinking about this story, and wanted to tell you, how utterly beautiful it is (and it still haunts me) and how much I admire your seriously mad writing skills :)
Greetings, Me
Bithja chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
I just now found your story and I dont know any words to express how good it is. It is beyond anything that should be published for free as fanfiction, because it is so good. You have a way with words that I seldom see these days and even though english is not my native language, I still enjoy the beauty of really good english. And yours really is oustanding.

So, if it is any help or motivation: I will wait for ever for any new chapter you chose to write and publish.
trascias chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
I just spend the night up reading your story. It's awesome, really. It just sucked me in. Believable and heart-breaking.
I read your announcement, and I've seen the story was last updated quite a while ago, but in case it makes any difference, I wanted to let you know there's still people out here who would love to see it finished.
I know how this writing-thing goes, so even if you don't get around to finish it, please don't delete it!
And in any case, thanks so much for writing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
This story is wonderful and beautifully written, please continue it. You fanbase demands it! Lol
Myself Me And You chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
This is so fucking good, I've been reading it during the last two days when I really should be studying for my exams. It is beautiful and ... and just kinda raw and BEAUTIFUL, I couldn't bear to stop reading because who knows what the next sentence, the next paragraph, the next chapter might have in store. Because there are sentences in there that just make me want to cry and laugh and never get up anymore, because they are so, so painful and harsh and just so TRUE...

I hope someday you find a way to finish this. Because this story is just WOW! Like a slap in the face, like thunderstorm in the desert and I would be honored to read your next chapter.
You write like a GOD.
NS chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
I read this entire fic, Chapter 1 to 19 in one go always, at least once in two months and I check this rather often to see if it's been updated or not. I think it's safe to say it's the best fic on this entire website.

I dote on this, I do. I beg you to continue it. One chapter, just one chapter. I stayed up till 3AM rereading it for the hundredth time before my Physics exam. I sacrificed my studies, that is how much I love this. I want to thank you for giving all us readers this little piece of perfection. Thank you, so, so much.
notbloodybritish chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Even if you don't come back to finish this complete and utter masterpiece, I want you to know, that this is my absolute favorite piece in the entire fandom.
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
Oh pitié ! Terminez cette fic incroyablement géniale !
Vous êtes si doué pour raconter cette histoire qui m'a complètement bouleversée...
J'espère de tout cœur que vous allez la poursuivre car ce serait trop cruel pour vos lecteurs de les "laisser sur leur faim"...
Je vous dis bravo pour votre travail de qualité et bonne continuation !
Passez de Bonnes Fêtes !
immigrant14 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Chapter 2 is so lovely so far. I love your descriptions.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »