Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
2plus2make5 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Lovely. Keep writing!
AranaBanana chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hi again!
That was yet another amazingly written chapter. I mean, not much is happening, so far it's pretty much book 5 seen by Hermione. But your writing makes it so interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
By the way, do you have the whole story planned? If so, is it a long one? Not that it matters much, I'll probably read it either way.
Thanks a lot for sharing this fanfic with us, and I hope you'll keep it up.
labellerien chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So glad to see this back!
AranaBanana chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hi there!
This first chapter was well written, and I really liked how Hermione is portrayed - seems pretty in character to me. I'll be waiting for the next chapters. And thank you for sharing this story with us!
Necroberry chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
There are no words to express the pure panic and utter horror I have been through when I checked the ashwinder today and saw no signs of self slain. I was seconds away from murder before I remembered the winners of internet. Please, I beg of you, never ever make me go through that :)). On a more serious note, perhaps you'd consider making a fan Facebook page, so you can make such announcements when necessary? Of course that's only a rather selfish request from a fan.
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So glad to see you are okay and that you are reloading this. You have such an entirely perfect grasp of the characters, and Hermione is fantastically 'deep' in a sense that some other writers cannot seem to reach. Hermione may not be fond of poetry but your writing style is positively lyrical. Cannot wait to see the edits and updates on this one!
Veggemite chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Amazing!
2plus2make5 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, thank you! Good to see this wonderful story back!
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
oh, i freaked out and panicked like a maniac when you had taken it down! and then of course i found it again, and i'm so glad you're simply rewriting it and making adjustments and whatnot. i think this is as great as always, and i can definitely where you've improved. i really really hope you update with the rest soon, i seem to be unable to function without this story.

lia xx
anoesis chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wow, you must have had one hectic holiday! Please don't delete this ever again :)

Also, to make up for my slowness over the holidays, if you spam me with your new chapters, I'll Britpick the lot for you in bundles.

Love this story, can't wait to read it all polished and shiny!
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34