Reviews for Self Slain Gods on Strange Altars
SSS990 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for an amazing story. Can't fault any of it, writing was fabulous. Would love to hear how it ends when/if you can bring yourself to finish it. Thanks for what is written so far anyway :)
Hazel chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Oh my god. Oh my god come back. I devoured this story in about 10 days and really do need a resolution! Best of luck getting back to this. I used to write fanfiction as well, same pairing, and found myself exhausted with each storyline before long, so I completely understand your struggle!

But seriously, come back to this - it's marvelous.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS IT'S ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORIES I'VE EVER READ
Elizabeth chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
It's been a while since this was posted and I'm just wondering if you've been working on it at all? I've been reading SS/HG fanfics for a decade now and this one was my very favorite. :( I'd really hate to see it go unfinished.
SuperFan chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I like very much this story! I spend all my evening morning to read it. The evolution of the characters is so complex and interesting! But I understand that this story must be an heavy baby... I really wish you the best in life!
doctorhodes chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Your writing is fantastic. Not just to a point where you could be a "real" writer - a lot of them are only mediocre. No, I'd say you are a real writer, with the potential to be truly literary. Hell, this is fanfiction that's higher quality than the original works.

I get what you mean about it being depressing to write, so I understand the hiatus. Hope you get to pick it back up. :-)
DreamaLirit chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
I have cried for many Judas's.
ottergirl77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
You are the fucking George RR Martin of fan fiction. You are literally killing me right now.
Roz1013 chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I was warned against this fic on Tumblr. And yet, I persisted. And I watched my heart get ripped out, stomped on and I enjoyed every bloody second of it.
Thank you and I hope you get into your writing swing again
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Glad I haven't read this yet. I don't read FICA that are not complete for this reason. You really commit to a writer when you follow their work. You become attached to it emotionally and they leave you high and dry wondering what happened. Nope. I'm good. I'll check back in a year to see if this has been updated.
Vipertongue chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
You killed Neville. That's not nice :/ oh well. He was always hopeless anyways
Vipertongue chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
I see what you did there... No body? If there's no body he isn't dead!
Vipertongue chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Your writing reads more like poetry than anything. Something I haven't seen in awhile. I like it :)
Vipertongue chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Still exceptional. Looking forward to future chapters
Vipertongue chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I don't normally post on every chapter I read, usually waiting till the end...But... I don't know. I guess your writing begged for a review. I'm content to say that I'll continue reading. For me that is high praise as im really picky in SS/HG ships. You may think of me as a snarky ffemale Snape. At least... That's what I do. *smirk*
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »