Reviews for Go, Soccer Player, Go!
kalmaegi chapter 63 . 1/25
Wow that would be awesome to see, just for the hilarity and fun despite having no knowledge of the game. I usually see it on Naruto fics but with Shougi and clones as pieces. What a unique birthday present, combining Hikaru's two favorite sports and have his loved ones participate in an event they would enjoy too.

This story was really fun, despite the fast pace. The omakes were entertaining too.
kalmaegi chapter 50 . 1/25
Wow Mitani, he reminds me of Atobe Keigo in a way. It's probably the rich kid status. Sponsorship and friendly gatherings. Wow. Waya-kun at it again with his mouth tsk tsk. Akira crushing his opponent because he urgently needed to watch the game lol.
kalmaegi chapter 48 . 1/25
I'm crying, the disparity is too much. Especially when TOUYA AKIRA looks more normal and modern when compared to Hikaru's interests besides soccer.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/27/2016
Wow... great closure really. So much emotion. I cant really imagine hikaru at that age. But i really hope he is surrounded by the people who love him like this in the canon too.
4shl3y chapter 63 . 12/22/2016
This is most likely my 3rd time rereading this, everytime I do... I just feel so much emotions. Sai left in a pretty sad way but still kept my hopes up (If that even makes sense). If only I had I found this sooner, well not that it would really change anything but I like to think that every small difference, every little change will make someone happier— or even miserable! Thank you for making this story a truly heartfelt, emotional rollar-coaster... really, thank you.
DoctorKnight chapter 59 . 12/10/2016
Your story was lovely. I really liked how you revealed Sia and I like your closing chapter (this one). I am just about to continue on to the OMAKE's, but i wanted to write this first. Thank you!
lillium23 chapter 63 . 10/16/2016
Wow... this is amazing. Forgive me for not giving you a longer praise which is what this work of art deserves but brain is still trying to reboot after being forcibly restarted when I finished. I was terrified of finishing cause that would mean that i had read it all so I kept trying to put it off. Yet your writting became my own siren song and no matter how much I tried I kept coming back to it.
SakuraLuck chapter 63 . 10/13/2016
I'm reading this once again and it feels so sad to say goodbye. They've all grown up and finished part of their lives without me. Without us. And it hurts because I can still remember their childhood days and the sweetness of Sai. And it's bittersweet these halcyon days.
Bye Hikaru. Bye Sai. Bye-bye.
KK chapter 63 . 10/11/2016
Officially added to my personal favorites list.
KK chapter 59 . 10/11/2016
My computer is having problems today, so I unfortunately can't leave the lengthy and in-depth review I want to. (this is taking me 20min). But I felt I needed to say thank you for the amazing story you've given us. I've enjoyed it immensely
mot chapter 63 . 8/31/2016
Thanks so much for writing this story, I've enjoyed it very much :)
Wanderer13 chapter 63 . 8/24/2016
So awesome and heartfelt; a wonderful read that made my day! :D. The omakes are fun and I would love to read more, maybe some of the embarrassing moments Hikaru had (I.e. the geisha incident). Thank you for this great fanfic!
Guest chapter 63 . 8/19/2016
Jajajajjaa awwwwww this was so cute, I love toe omakes you wrote. So cute, such a happy life Sai must be so proud!
Shy girl 19 chapter 63 . 8/19/2016
Wow your story is really good!
In fact it made me stay up all night ,literally
All night till sunrise.
Sad to not find this story sooner but It's not too late to compliment someone. It's rare to find people who actually "finish" their fan fiction stories...well to me anyway, that leaves me hanging on their stories. I'm ecstatic that it's complete for the first time. To read a series fanfic and not all Mary-sue on character is kind a refreshing. So thank you for your wonderful story "go, soccer player, go."
Guest chapter 60 . 6/29/2016
I hate the omake sais goodbyr. I loathe it! Despise it! It made me cry.