Reviews for Go, Soccer Player, Go!
kittendeer chapter 63 . 1/15
This is awesome, I was feeling nostalgic (and old) enough to check to see what HnG fics had, and came upon this gem. I love how you gave closure, particularly with Sai's goodbye and how Hikaru transitioned to being a go player, and really wrapped up the story in a super-satisfying way. It's so realistic that Hikaru would pursue his soccer dreams while he was still young and spry enough, and then turn to being a professional go player later on. And I love how Akira realised that that was what Hikaru needed to do, and waited for his rival to pursue go of his own accord. All in all, this was just so adorable and wistful and had such a great ending, definitely fav.
thypsychotic chapter 63 . 11/29/2017
I just finished rereading this, and seriously, I am just amazed by how great this story is. I just love the characterization and all. Just everything was great. This is seriously my fave HnG fic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 63 . 11/6/2017
What a truly delightful story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Viviene001 chapter 58 . 10/30/2017
I love rereading this. Always. :)
Too tired to read the rest now tho!zzzz gn
Rip cannot post review on chap 59 xD
idanu11 chapter 18 . 7/25/2017
shindo is good
idanu11 chapter 18 . 7/25/2017
yay
Cheska chapter 60 . 6/18/2017
I'm so happy I revisited this fic. I love this HnG fanfic - it has the makings of being one of the best ones out there since it provides a very good closure.

This chapter has a lot of great Omakes, the last one left me teary-eyed.
Lady Everest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This made my day! I hope I can put as much fervor into my dreams as Hikaru with go and soccer
charm13insomnia chapter 60 . 3/5/2017
wow this is a great fic I had a lot of fun reading it
LyckyDycky chapter 63 . 2/26/2017
All nighter baby! This was so cute and the endIng. OmG. Thst was the ending I wanted from the manga. Sobs.
kalmaegi chapter 63 . 1/25/2017
Wow that would be awesome to see, just for the hilarity and fun despite having no knowledge of the game. I usually see it on Naruto fics but with Shougi and clones as pieces. What a unique birthday present, combining Hikaru's two favorite sports and have his loved ones participate in an event they would enjoy too.

This story was really fun, despite the fast pace. The omakes were entertaining too.
kalmaegi chapter 50 . 1/25/2017
Wow Mitani, he reminds me of Atobe Keigo in a way. It's probably the rich kid status. Sponsorship and friendly gatherings. Wow. Waya-kun at it again with his mouth tsk tsk. Akira crushing his opponent because he urgently needed to watch the game lol.
kalmaegi chapter 48 . 1/25/2017
I'm crying, the disparity is too much. Especially when TOUYA AKIRA looks more normal and modern when compared to Hikaru's interests besides soccer.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/27/2016
Wow... great closure really. So much emotion. I cant really imagine hikaru at that age. But i really hope he is surrounded by the people who love him like this in the canon too.
4shl3y chapter 63 . 12/22/2016
This is most likely my 3rd time rereading this, everytime I do... I just feel so much emotions. Sai left in a pretty sad way but still kept my hopes up (If that even makes sense). If only I had I found this sooner, well not that it would really change anything but I like to think that every small difference, every little change will make someone happier— or even miserable! Thank you for making this story a truly heartfelt, emotional rollar-coaster... really, thank you.