Reviews for Go, Soccer Player, Go!
idanu11 chapter 18 . 7/25
shindo is good
idanu11 chapter 18 . 7/25
yay
Cheska chapter 60 . 6/18
I'm so happy I revisited this fic. I love this HnG fanfic - it has the makings of being one of the best ones out there since it provides a very good closure.

This chapter has a lot of great Omakes, the last one left me teary-eyed.
Lady Everest chapter 1 . 5/2
This made my day! I hope I can put as much fervor into my dreams as Hikaru with go and soccer
charm13insomnia chapter 60 . 3/5
wow this is a great fic I had a lot of fun reading it
LyckyDycky chapter 63 . 2/26
All nighter baby! This was so cute and the endIng. OmG. Thst was the ending I wanted from the manga. Sobs.
kalmaegi chapter 63 . 1/25
Wow that would be awesome to see, just for the hilarity and fun despite having no knowledge of the game. I usually see it on Naruto fics but with Shougi and clones as pieces. What a unique birthday present, combining Hikaru's two favorite sports and have his loved ones participate in an event they would enjoy too.

This story was really fun, despite the fast pace. The omakes were entertaining too.
kalmaegi chapter 50 . 1/25
Wow Mitani, he reminds me of Atobe Keigo in a way. It's probably the rich kid status. Sponsorship and friendly gatherings. Wow. Waya-kun at it again with his mouth tsk tsk. Akira crushing his opponent because he urgently needed to watch the game lol.
kalmaegi chapter 48 . 1/25
I'm crying, the disparity is too much. Especially when TOUYA AKIRA looks more normal and modern when compared to Hikaru's interests besides soccer.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/27/2016
Wow... great closure really. So much emotion. I cant really imagine hikaru at that age. But i really hope he is surrounded by the people who love him like this in the canon too.
4shl3y chapter 63 . 12/22/2016
This is most likely my 3rd time rereading this, everytime I do... I just feel so much emotions. Sai left in a pretty sad way but still kept my hopes up (If that even makes sense). If only I had I found this sooner, well not that it would really change anything but I like to think that every small difference, every little change will make someone happier— or even miserable! Thank you for making this story a truly heartfelt, emotional rollar-coaster... really, thank you.
DoctorKnight chapter 59 . 12/10/2016
Your story was lovely. I really liked how you revealed Sia and I like your closing chapter (this one). I am just about to continue on to the OMAKE's, but i wanted to write this first. Thank you!
lillium23 chapter 63 . 10/16/2016
Wow... this is amazing. Forgive me for not giving you a longer praise which is what this work of art deserves but brain is still trying to reboot after being forcibly restarted when I finished. I was terrified of finishing cause that would mean that i had read it all so I kept trying to put it off. Yet your writting became my own siren song and no matter how much I tried I kept coming back to it.
SakuraLuck chapter 63 . 10/13/2016
I'm reading this once again and it feels so sad to say goodbye. They've all grown up and finished part of their lives without me. Without us. And it hurts because I can still remember their childhood days and the sweetness of Sai. And it's bittersweet these halcyon days.
Bye Hikaru. Bye Sai. Bye-bye.
KK chapter 63 . 10/11/2016
Officially added to my personal favorites list.