Reviews for Go, Soccer Player, Go!
tragicmat1 chapter 56 . 9h
Love the chapter :) I'm going to be so sad when this finally ends.
ObeyTheFluff chapter 56 . 15h
Hi! It's been soooo long since I read a fanfic and I just came back to read yours after so loong and realised I have been missing so much. As always, this is brilliant. Truly Brilliant, I'm still in love with the fact that Hikaru hasn't given up something he loves for something that was put upon him and even through that he's still friends with Akira. I love it!
Forlorn Story Teller chapter 56 . 5/3
I think the part Touya forget how to breathe suppose to be serious... but then XDDD it get's funny instead.. btw I notice you plan 58 chapter, ehy not 60? for afterword of what happened after the end Of course it's just me being greedy.
BTW I just notice each chapter you wrote most if not all is ONE scene, you don't really shift one scene to another. Just my observation but maybe next time you can try writing multiple scene in one chapter It's always a challenge to get one scene to another shift smoothly.

Keep up the good work.
Windsbane chapter 56 . 5/2
And the reconciliation occurs. Looking forward to seeing how you decide to finish up the story.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 56 . 5/2
Typical forgiveness but I like it.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 56 . 5/2
UGGH THESE CUTIES Touya, I'm cheering for you on your journey to become a real boy! Or at least, a socially adept one.
Thank you so much for your update! It's so hard to find good stories nowadays. I'm sad to hear that the story will end soon but can't wait to see what happens. I'm glad you'll finish the story. There are so many stories out there that have such good potential but are never finished. I'll be waiting for your next update. Keep up the great work! :)
midnight-flurry chapter 56 . 5/2
Yeah! They finally made up! after months of agonizing on a broken friendship Akira finally figures it out. Darn Ogata got ruining the mood! I look forward to reading the next chapter.
NikZkinE chapter 56 . 5/2
hum, hum, huuuuum...
nah i got nothin...
thanks for the update!
please do update SOON!
LiquidCrystal chapter 56 . 5/2
Great chap!
The end is so near. I didn't realize. It isn't happening yet i'm already missing it.
Izzyblackswan chapter 56 . 5/2
Noooooo... It can't end so soon! Plzz! Sequel?!
Awesome chapter by the way.
SoulC chapter 56 . 5/1
Noooo! I don't want this to end! I wont have any Hikaru no Go fics to read :'(

Yay! They're friendds again! I just love the way you portray the characters
ShaeLee99 chapter 56 . 5/1
ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS?! I think I'm having a panic attack, too. This was, as always, amazingly written. I can totally see Akira having a panic attack over apologizing to a friend. Great job!
3cheers4Snape chapter 56 . 5/1
:o Whaat! The story is ending!? Nooo, I want more!
Can't wait to read further, and though it's sad, I am looking forward to how you wrap this up.
I wonder how the end would be - last chapter would be a future one?
29 (or 30) year old retired-pro soccer player Shindou Hikaru taking GO-pro tests? Since 30 is when many retire or get off the starting position, may be Hikaru would chose that time to start his Go-career.
OR after playing game with Akira in his house, would he be influenced by the atmosphere, and play such a wonderful game that he opts for Go!? Though this option seems not so favorable...I think in this story, Hikaru is more of a soccer-player than he is a go-player.
reesessweetie chapter 56 . 5/1
Aww! glad to see these two have made up! thank you for this chapter!