Reviews for Bloody Petals
haruhirika chapter 29 . 7/26
Awww the story is getting more & more interesting. That evil cliffhanger at the end though xD I am dying to know what that secret mission is or what will happen next. I pray zerorin will get out of this ordeal safe and sound :3

The kiryuu family background came like a surprise to me. It was great twist to the story, and baamm zerorin is a half pureblood with the power equal that of one. The relationship between kaname and zerorin made me all tingled with happiness. Such a pure, (ehem perverted mostly on kaname's half xD), beautiful and fluffy kind of romance.

Meanwhile, I was a bit saddened by the implication that ichiru might be the ultimate mastermind behind kiryuu family's tragedy and zerorin's current situation. Maybe, I hope, there would be something or some one else behind this. Then I would be able to feel some sympathies for ichiru, just like I did for rido in this story.

Anyways, I love your story to bits and can't wait for your next update. Cheers! XD
aozora18 chapter 29 . 6/19
This story is amazing ! I love it.
MissSexyRain chapter 29 . 6/13
Shit getting real! I'm glad I was able to catch up :)
MissSexyRain chapter 28 . 6/13
Oh shit! Now everyone will know Zero is a pureblood!
MissSexyRain chapter 27 . 6/13
OOOOhhhh I wonder what that clan is known for.
MissSexyRain chapter 26 . 6/13
I don't know how to feel about Ichiru and even though Rido is an evil prick that was a little sad.
MissSexyRain chapter 25 . 6/13
Sweet of everyone to throw Zero a birthday party! Poor Cross having too many heart attacks. Aren't they past dating with the mating thing? Doesn't that make them practically married?
MissSexyRain chapter 24 . 6/12
Such a sweet and sexy chapter :D I'm glad this was done at a believable pace!
MissSexyRain chapter 23 . 6/12
Awwwww so cute this chapter between them
MissSexyRain chapter 22 . 6/12
Aww poor Aidou. I feel like his heart is about to get broken :( ZeroxAidou is my second OTP. I at least hope they can remain good friends.
MissSexyRain chapter 21 . 6/11
This was a cute chapter. Now Zero and Kaname need to hash out feelings.
MissSexyRain chapter 20 . 6/10
I'm back to reading this. Poor Kaname and dang Zero's heritage is complicated as fuck.
phantomlady13 chapter 29 . 6/9
What the ... ?!

What's the meaning of that black amplop ?! and are this two hunters in Zero's side ?!
There's nothing will happen to Zero right ?! I don't want to know if Kaname ever find out you're the mastermind behind all of this Ren-Sama *smirkevilly*
*giggles*

Are this story still far from finish ?!
Coz I don't know if I can endure more "cliffhanger"...*pout*
Even I want to see Zero'a action more *exhalebreath*

And what kinds abillty Zero will have again ? Are there any possible to become pregant ?! *hopefuleyes*

Ps. I tell you ...
When I see the genre , I don't to read them !
Coz usually this kind of genre make my mind,body n soul upset *pout*

Buuutttt...ever since I read them, I can't put down my phone long enough !
So I proud to tell you
YOU DID AWESOME !
*2thumbsforyou*
SniperGirl971 chapter 1 . 6/8
OMG! I've read the story and its amazing... I' like it very much
Keep Writing... :)
Lucifer66 chapter 29 . 6/7
I kinda like Kaname reaction when he watch Zero eat his meal and I have feeling all the mystery will reveal soon l think you have a lot of skill when it’s about story line it’s so complex and make sense more then another Kaze story that I read before I hope if you finish this one you will write more Kaze story or Bloody Petals Sequel ( when Zero become queen or something ) because I think this story line can open many door for you to continue by the way love your work as always