Reviews for Bloody Petals
NanaliJoci chapter 17 . 22h ago
:D its getting more exciting by the chapter. Overprotective Kaname hahaha, Yuzuru better watch out. I'm surprised Yuzuru actually didn't mind being with Yuuki even though she is a pureblood. Lol he did have that long lecture. Wonder what Zero got Kaname :3?
Wildoll chapter 17 . 4/13
Argh... Stop teasing me in that perfect way of teasing :'(
Still a good chapter tough. :)
Chaos chapter 17 . 4/13
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yeah...Update with the next chapter soon please :D
Shadow of the Angel chapter 17 . 4/11
Oh my...things are just moving along Ichiru still hasn't come out yet...
And Zero is being stubborn (sorta) again.

Please update soon.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 17 . 4/8
Awesome chapter, Kaname has discovered Zero's secret. Now we just need him to find out, that's what I'm really waiting for. Update soon, please!
LuanRina chapter 17 . 4/8
Yay for the update! :D

Haha xD And don't worry, dearest, I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who doesn't know about Kaname-sama's birthday - and I believe that researching it wouldn't help anyway, as pretty much every VK character's birthday is a mystery with a little exception of Takuma xD

But anyway! I loved this chapter *nods* And OMG I'm so unbearably curious to find out what the hell it is that Seiren and now Kaname-sama and Takuma found out about Zero-chan's past! x3 You really got me all intrigued and impatient here, deary ;D

Haha xD And Aidou is just as hilarious as ever xD I loved all the cute and funny Aidou&Zerorin moments *nods*

And awwwww Zero-chan looking for a present for Kaname-sama is soooo sweet and cute! x3 And our little hunter is just as adorable as ever ;9 Wonder if he found something after all, considering that he was interrupted in his search.

And OMFG Shizuka dying like that was one hell of a shocking surprise for me there O_O But it definitely only made things all the more interesting and exciting x9

Hope Kaname-sama will have a great and really happy birthday with his beloved hunter there ;D

Muhhaha! xD And his reaction to Yuzuru and that stupid b!tch hooking up was soooo damn funny! xD I totally laughed my ass off xD Poor Yuzuru. Not only does he have an absolutely terrible taste, he also has to suffer for it, poor thing *sighs, shaking her head* But ah well. I don't really care since he will keep the stupid b!tch busy and all *shrugs*

PLEASE UPDATE SUPER ASAP! I'm DYING to find out what will happen next, dearest! *_*
ben4kevin chapter 17 . 4/8
This was great loved the Hanabusa/zero interaction.
c0c0ly chapter 17 . 4/8
im suprise when i happyly scrolling then the scroll come to end..hiks..
i wish the scroll never end..
i really love the fic, i hope you will update soon..
thank you..
babyangelholic chapter 17 . 4/8
OMG! I am just so curious with the thing about Zero that Kaname has got XD LOL finally, his bday is up. Happy bday Kaname! XD I hope there will be a lot of mushiness between Kaname and Zero in the next chapter :3 I am wondering what Zero's gift is for Kaname. xoxoxoxox thanks for the update. Please update soon
saphira88 chapter 17 . 4/8
Love it XD more please!
blurb chapter 17 . 4/8
no zero/kaname... pls add sum for the birthday, goash ppl are dieing here. great chpt really moved the plot along,,, ahhh kaname knows zeros true colours!
Please you gotta continue with the story !* ℓσℓ its awesome ... Please continue I wanna know what happens next
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 16 . 4/4
Gah! Where is the next chapter! It has been pretty much 2 months since the last update, you can't leave it there! Zero still has to find out the whole truth about his family, so do we for that matter! I hope you update soon because this is already bothering me and I'm creating my own fanfic based off this in my head...!
c0c0ly chapter 16 . 4/2
oh my!
the fic so fascinating, progressing so detail like that! love it so much..
i really love kaze fluff in this fic,,i hope you will increase the rate from T to M pleaaaseee..
it should and must have a lemon! probably soon..hee
please keep update..
captain obvious chapter 1 . 3/20
"I merely… licked the blood off of him. And maybe I kind of sucked some skin here and there." Quote by Kaname Kuran...