Reviews for I Know That I'll Regret It
MyChemicalMisanthropy chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Noooo! Why couldn't there be a sequel! Nooo! :(
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
No offence, but you made Cameron seem like a slut who'll spread her legs for anyone. I know how being in high school changes everything but when trying to (atleast a little) follow the canon version will make her attracted to House and Chase attracted to her.

NimbusQueen29929
wisegirl127 chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Sequel!?
Cheetah chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL PLEASE!
SEQUEL PLEASE!
English.Rose.X chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
Wow loved this story from start to finish. Great idea to put all the characters in high school, really made me think of Mean Girls! Also one of the best endings to any fanfic I have read so far. Brought the story together to a brilliant close but also left it open for a sequel...
...SEQUEL PLEASE!
booklover723 chapter 26 . 5/4/2013
OMG! You dont knoe how amazingbthis storybis, u should have seen my reaction when i realized there wouldnt be a sequel. Please, please, please write another one! This story is si creative and pribably on of the best fanfics ive read in a while! And thank gyou for taking time to write stories! :)
Perditi Angelus chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Love it! This is exactly what you'd think they would all be like at that age, and in High School! Especially House! With, perhaps, only the exception of Cuddy, but I kind of understand why you needed to alter her so it fits the story. Great job!
Arette chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
AHHH ITS DONE!
i absolutely loved the ending, it was just... AHHHHHHH
I would like it if you did a sequel. Seriously. But if you dont want to, thats ok too. It would be really interesting to see how this plays out in a sequel though. Thanks for the awesome read!
-A
ladybellatrix chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
:O
I can't believe it's finished! *cries*
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL...please?
HousesHead13 chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Sorry, what? This was the end? really? please don t do that to us, this isn t even an ending...keep on writing PLEASE...why are you doing this?
Dr. Serpico chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
what a incredible ending. concratulations
JC chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Yes! House and Cuddy were dating... Sure she just broke up with him, but at least they were dating.
Meresger chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Nice showdown. I hope your OUAT fic is better than tonight's episode. Ugh. This season is killing me! I am going to read it now!
ladybellatrix chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
woot! go allison!
bubblegumlikescoco chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
Wow I guess Cameron and house aren't getting back together :( but anyway amazing chapter and I loved how you related to the past chapters :D