Reviews for To Raise a Prince
Zany the Nerd chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Such a good story. I wish more people would write about the father/son relation between Alfred and Bruce. Great job, you captured each characters emotions perfectly!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I like this little gem of a story... It was awesome. I hope you update this and your other story that is similar. I simply love Alfred and Young Bruce fanfic. Thanks for posting and sharing your craft.
Pen.Paper.Paradise chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This was a wonderful chapter, but that last line broke my heart! Overall the entire story is very well-written, and I absolutely can't wait to read more.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
First of all, I have to say, thank you. This is something the fandom and the authors(myself included) generally miss, the old days, where Alfred and Bruce were alone, together before he was probably off to a boarding school or something. This is a good thought, good premise, and I, someone who have always wondered about what makes Alfred this much dedicated to Wayne family, am very curious about seeing these days. I've always felt like there is more to this story we've already known. I mean, Alfred is like the definition of the loyalty-under the circumstances, let's be honest, not all that much 'extraordinary'. Death is a part of the life, and Bruce Wayne isn't the first one who lost his parents, but the way Alfred treats him...simply mind blowing.

I'm very intrigued to see your take on this.
MysteryPerson chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This is great! I would love to see how Bruce grows up too.
DetectiveAtWork chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
omg please update soon! this story is amazing!
Landscaper01AccountDeactivated chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh, I so loved these two chapters! They were sad, but I loved being able to fill in the blanks of what we never saw onscreen in Batman Begins. You certainly captured the very essence of their relationship - the relationship of the entire Wayne family to Alfred, and especially to Bruce. Looking forward to seeing what you do next with this!
mayazarora chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice but too short.
MayazarOra chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Nice work, it's still heartbreaking. And i love it. Please keep going.
SJBHasADayPass chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Aw I'm almost crying right now :( great chapter
soupkitchen chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful and bittersweet.

Well done.
SJBHasADayPass chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
this is my first BB/TDK/TDKR fanfiction and I'm glad this is my first one :) please carry on and update