Reviews for That Night
Happy Monkey chapter 1 . 11/14
Gavin, Bavin, and Tavin are nothing but cowered' maybe stong and ruff but they will NEVER EVER be even hafe a dwarf that Fili and Kili are if they do not change they ways,. And if be chance they do change they will only be hafe the dwarf that both Fili and Kili are. FILI did not betrayed/failed Kili he may not have been able to stop Kili from getting hurt but at less he truly tred if ge didn't the he would have betrayed/failed Kili and he most definitely did not. Kili dear sweet little Kili was quite smart in acting as if he really thought that Bavin then Gavin were Fili for just as Fili said it did save them both.
kopa56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
It was simply soooooooooooooooo cute and fluffy
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was so cute! Love how Kili tricks the bullies. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Thorin what did you do...
LavenderCrystalOfRoses chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
DIE BULLIES DIE!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hahaha I loved the part where Thorin pays the bullies a visit. That was priceless! This was a great story, although I did want to go into it myself and beat up those nasty dwarves who could hurt Kili that badly. And poor Fili, not being able to help him...that hurt. But this was great!
1monster2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I LOVE this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Awwww, cute
kimberly chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
oh please do a squeal to this. i would love to see how Thorin's "talk" went with the bullies and/or their family. ) great job!
XxchronicleXx chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Could you write another fic like this? I love Kili and Fili feels, and I love the whole dynamic of the brothers overcoming the bullys! :D I love this story so much! Im a sucker for fluff :3
Btw my anon names my user name, im to lazy to log in, though I plan to and will favorite this story!
Emily01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice story and ironic too, considering Kili ends up being one of the taller dwarves. Ha! So much for Gavin, Tavin and Bavin!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome fic!
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
why that was excellent! I love the Kili, Fili and thorin relationship and you wrote their younger years very well, kudos!

Ps. thanks for liking my adopted version of your story!
fiona.boyle.5832 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love it. And I love hearing fics about fili and kili and thorin since I am utterly obsessed with them and the hobbit book and movie. And I really hope you can write more on this story because I really love so if you do I can't wait to hear more