Reviews for Deliberation
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really liked this, great job.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
how I missed this, I'll never know. this is beautiful! perfect!
BloodRose101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great job! Lov Gibbs and Ziva moments
monkeyl0ver chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Blowsup chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
oohhh really like it! Gibbs and Ziva talking about the postelevator them, so good, and about Ziva not being at Tony's place, it shocked me too. I'd love a story where Ziva and Tony talk about it.
tenisbabe chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awesome story. I wish you would continue it. I feel like there is more too it and would love to see where you take it!
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was a really cute story! Thanks for writing!
Jerseycaramel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Loved it, but personally, I think it could stretch into a two-shot. Then again, it could be my wishful thinking :)
(my not so subtle way of asking for another chapter! PLEASE!)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wish we could see this on the show! Just half of it even- but that's what ff is for, right? Very cute- and pretty much in character, at least these days, for Gibbs.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Haha awww, great story!:)
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So you too were a little caught up in Gibbs' face when she said she'd never been invited to Tony's apartment? Or you just thought about all that regardless, and I'm just hoping someone was bothered by it like I was...

"'Perhaps you were a counselor in another life,' Ziva muses."
HAHA! Exactly what I was thinking throughout the entire thing... I find it very hard to actually see Gibbs doing this talk with her, at least not with that much talking... but maybe I'm wrong... and anyway, I loved it :D heavly shippy for canon Tiva imo, but that's all the fun about it :)

"Tony and Ziva are talking about their feelings again."

Just so you know.

Cheers! (no particular reason... just felt like it... yes, I am tired... very... :P)
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awwwwwwwww! cute. is this a one shot or are you going to make more? I hope you do.
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
you should totally get paid for it though.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice beginning. Looking forward to more, G
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOVE THIS! I think you should write more at work; it suits you :)

This was a lovely little missing piece; I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!