Reviews for Just another day on Hoth
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Haha. Very funny. The rogues playing bingo with Han's and Leia's arguments which obviously follow the same pattern. Then again, what else was there to do on Hoth? As you very well indicated at the start of the story. The boredom and monotony was so great that the imperial attack must have been a relief to everyone...or maybe that's going a bit too far.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Ohhhhhh Lord! She's showing the temperament that she inherited not from one but from BOTH parents!

She's too much of a lady to sock anyone, but I can easily see her making poor Wedge's life a living hell with this.

Hopefully Artoo managed to record it. It should prove really funny when the kids start watching this stuff when their parents aren't there.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
LOL, fun! I like the roguish Rogues (pun intended)
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Gotta love the Rogues! Funny and well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was very well written and a great idea, so cute!
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
*claps!* Aww, that last line got me. That was really cute. I totally enjoyed this. :-)
ness345 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol I love it. I totally laughed out loud when I realised what they were doing. Awesome idea - I could totally see it happening. I hope you write more Rogue/Han/Leia shorts like this, they're such fun to read/write.

Btw, thanks so much for what you said on your profile page about my story 'the bet'. I'm glad you liked it although I disagree - yours is way funnier : ).
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was so sweet! 'Cause underneath all of the argumentative theater, they really do lo... tolerate each other. :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Really good. Write another Star Wars fanfiction, please.
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
that was very cute and very funny.i am not usually one for such short stories but i liked it.i think it would've been better if leia hadnt really noticed what was going it was very cute! :) keep writing and congrats on such a great first story!
Diz chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So cute and funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
so they were using the names that Leia calls Han and using them to play bingo?
Darth Breezy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"Her follow-up was interrupted by Wedge leaping to his feet, waving his sheet of paper. "HOUSE!" he yelled."

OK, I admit I actually chuckled here, and the ending was pitch perfect.

FIRST FIC? Well then, we shall be watching your career with great interest!
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
No Need to be gentle with you: this was Awesome!
CSHL chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is your first fic? Congrats! I remember mine...it was really nerve wrecking!

You did a great job, as this was a really cute and very original story. My only comment would be to change your formatting a little. Paragraphs can be harder to read than little sections that are split up by character. But the story itself was completely adorable. I loved it! )

Keep writing, and maybe the force be with you!