Reviews for A Hogwarts Story
Chiara Dello chapter 60 . 2/5
Oh my gosh... just... wow
Thanks for upadting! I can't wait for the next one, good job!
I'm the lonely life chapter 60 . 2/6
i never looked at how wicked Gothel is... HEY YOU GUYS HURRY UP AND SAVE RAPUNZEL! ALso, KICK PICTH'S ASS!

UPDAAAAAATE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT
I've been rereading this story lately and Awwww! you came back! Thank you and your wonderful friend too!
It must be so difficult to make story which is rooted in (at least) five universes though, you really made it. You should really be proud of that.
Honestly I don't know what happened next..but I'm ready for meeting whatever it comes. Cruel cliffhanger? ...Maybe!
Take care of yourself. And please make this story continue!
Well then, May the FOUR be with you! (Guess which chapter I've just finished to read. Isn't it good timing to say this?)
AliceCullen3 chapter 60 . 2/4
LOVE IT!
InvisibleGeek chapter 60 . 2/1
Sweet! I'm going to have to re-read this, so not predictions as of yet, but if I recall correctly this was what I considered to be the best hogwarts story in the fandom. This is super exciting! What news to wake up to! Thanks for not abandoning your readers, and thank your friend C for me! :)
DragonsandInk chapter 60 . 1/31
Good to know you're still alive! Take your time with writing, we've been waiting this long we can wait a little while longer XD
kairi196 chapter 60 . 1/28
Hey, don't worry. We all go through tough challenges of all kinds. But everything is worth it if you gain wisdom, strength, healing and growth from it. :) Thank you for the effort and time you've put into this story. It's one of my favorites and I hope you get to finish it. As to what I would like to happen next, that's easy, JACKUNZEL! Hahahha The chemistry you wrote between them is perfect! You make a shipper happy hahah

No, but seriously, (I think I already told you this in a different review), I'm going to be okay as long as you follow your heart, no matter what events or ships you choose for the story :) It's great that you're writing again! I wish you the best with college, love, healing your heart and everything else.
LoveCommaTiffayy chapter 60 . 1/27
I don't care what happens as long as something happens!(:
TreeSpiral chapter 60 . 1/27
WOW...WOW...WOW
I'm sorry, I'm just in a little shock.
I started reading this story a few days ago and have been blazing through it as fast as I could. I saw that you hadn't updated it since last July or something, and I could tell by some of the reviews that it didn't have an "ending", but I kept reading because I loved it so much.
AND NOW I see that you just updated 12 HOURS AGO! It's like destiny!
Ok, that was a little dramatic. BUT SERIOUSLYYY! I love your story! You have a wonderful ability to weave together the story lines of several different movies in a way that makes sense and is extremely entertaining...I don't quite have the words to explain just how much I have enjoyed your story these last few days.
I love it when you put in lines directly from the movies. In some fictions I've read, the quotes can seem forced or simply awkward, but every time you have used parts of the movies, it has been natural and extremely enjoyable for me to spot! (I love Harry Potter, Brave, Tangled, HTTYD, and Rise of the Guardians soooooooo much! Plus I also love to memorize quotes from movies. So your story has been peeeeerfect)
I loved the Elsa and Anna cameo!
I know you said that you don't go back and edit the chapters, so this might seem a little silly, but I just want to complement your grammar and lack of typos. Yes, you have some, but it doesn't distract from the story. There are other stories I've read that have been painful to get through because of the prevalence of typos. So a little silly "thank you!" for making an effort.
I'm sure there are dozens of other things I want to say that I loved about your story (your representation of the already established characters, the added background/depth of the characters, your beautiful descriptions and lively dialogue, your lack of 'shipping but great chemistry between characters, etc.) but I'm too busy basking in the wonderful, terrible cliffhanger and geeking out about how you updated ON THE SAME DAY that I read the last chapter XD
I also can't come up with any coherent thoughts about what I think will happen next...
PS. I'm not a great writer, but you have inspired me to try to continue some of my partially started stories :P thank you! and please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this all the way to the end!
tennant26 chapter 60 . 1/27
hey, I'm just so glad you're back! this story is one of my favourites and I'm so happy you're continuing it. I don't know what will happen next, because obviously pitch's plan has worked perfectly and our fave four are in trouble. surely that has to get better?! but no matter what happens, i'm just really pleased that you're writing again. thanks!
twilighteve-writes chapter 60 . 1/27
Oh my god you're okay. Thank goodness. And I can't believe I didn't consider being locked out of the account as a possibility when I've had the same problem before! Goddamn.
I really hope we'll have some revisit to Jack's fears. He's grown quite a bit in this story and I want to see how he'd react now that he's got friends.
haganeochibi chapter 60 . 1/27
You're alive! Have you any idea how much I've missed you?! Just the fact that you're back and up and writing is a biiiig thing to celebrate! I should go get some yaknog and butterbeer while we're at it.. and maybe some bibingka if there is any left.. hahahaha!

Ahh well. Good to know you've gone past quite a few remarkable life events in one piece. I'd best leave you to your writing then.

Hope you had a good holiday! :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 60 . 1/27
Omg, yes, i'm delighted to know that this story will continue because i read it in like three days and i really really reaaaaally loved it and yes! there is hope! I don't care how the story goes, as long as it will continue :)
miriti1 chapter 15 . 1/24
Ok I'm getting really scared for Hiccup and Toothless I don't want to see them get hurt. Also why are Pitch even allowed to teach and how come no one are suspicious of him, especially after that dark sand in the fallen staircase. I think it is soo unfair for them to blame toothless for eveything bad happening and I fo wonder what is up with the curse and if Hiccup is cursed then how does it work and yada yada. I have just so many questions and I can see that this Has developed ino a story where the guardians will attack toothless and Hiccup needs to step in between
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »