Reviews for A Hogwarts Story
mayuluh chapter 61 . 6/19
Hi! I've been following your story a while back, I kind of forgot some if the things I read from this site ever since I moved my fanfic reading to AO3. However, I do check back on some of the things I read in here every once in a while and even though I may have forgotten some parts of your story, I still enjoyed being able to read them still. I understand if you don't continue them, as someone who is also entering my last year of college, I understand things just seem to get away. However, I do thank you for having written such an awesome story. I remember I was in high school when I was reading this and when I first found out about fanfics, it was such a cool thing seeing characters from different universes clash together. I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading them.
Eris chapter 61 . 6/2
I would like to see this story finished sometimes but when you don’t want, it’s okay. But please think about finishing this story. It’s so exciting, awesome and interesting.
Krystalsky chapter 61 . 5/28
I understand that sometimes its difficult to continue an old story, but if you ever want to finish this story, no matter how many years it takes you, just know that there is someone who is still eager to know what happened to the big four in hogwarts thanks for everything!
kidsnextdoor chapter 61 . 5/23
im still here :(( ive been a follower since 12 chapters in, i hope you find the drive to continue this again. but if not, thank you for writing this anyway. ive been looking for well written jackunzel fics since forever and im forever grateful i bumped into yours. i wish you all the best in life
I know you don’t want to finish the story, but I can’t help but let you know that I enjoyed reading it immensely and do wish there was an ending. It’s so hard to become invested in a story that’s so good like this one and then remain on an eternal cliffhanger. I also really love Disney-Hogwarts crossovers but it’s so hard to find quality ones.
TreeSpiral chapter 61 . 5/14
OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE STILL HERE! I know you don't want to finish your story, and I totally get it! But I reeeeally would like to know where you were going with it, what the ending was going to be, you know? I have read a couple fanfics where the author put a few bullet points of important plot developments and maybe wrote a few parts that they loved, just to show how the story would have ended. Maybe you could do that instead of writing the whole thing? (though I would be thrilled if you decided to write the rest!)
And I have to say that you're Big Four story is by far my favorite of all the ones I've read (which is a lot!) and I would be over the moon if you wrote more of it! The way you integrated the next generation of Hogwarts students (disregarding the Cursed Child) with the Guardians and the Big Four's characters and stories is brilliant! Like I said: absolutely my favorite Big Four story! (I re-read it a while ago, just to be able to enjoy it again!)
Whatever you do with this story, just know I have greatly enjoyed your writing and story-telling and I wish you the best in whatever you do next! If it's more writing, I can't wait to read it!
(sorry this is so long after you updated, i just made it through finals week and haven't been on here for a couple months)
Dragongirlie chapter 1 . 4/29
If this is really your first story, I'm impressed! I enjoyed this chapter until the very end, and I look forward to continuing. Quite honestly, as a reader, I enjoy the way you described the different things. "...eating the infamous snacks they have only heard of," really shows that this is their first time going to Hogwarts, but they were still aware of the wizarding world. So far, I really like this book.
PLEASE KEEP
GOING OMG OMG OMG OMG IM STILL HERE. THE JACKUNZEL FANDOM IS DYING OUT BUT IM STILL HERE
Holly chapter 61 . 4/21
This is possibly my favourite story on the site; it's always made me laugh and plenty of times I've wanted to go back and reread it but never had time. Thank you so much for writing as much as you have :) x
C'Riverblade chapter 61 . 4/22
Understandable.
It was one of the first fics I reed on this site though. (It might even be he first)
It introduced me to the world of fanfiction overall and I’ve started writing my own too (I’ve barely posted any.)

I loved this. I could go on and on about all the things I loved about this.
Thanks for at least taking the time to write this.
Your writing style and creation of the characters and how you put everything together was phenomenal and inspirational.
I hope you have fun writing more masterpiece in the future, near or far.
ROTBTDreader chapter 61 . 4/22
My heart literally stopped when I saw the notification. Out of all the crap I’ve become obsessed with, yours with out a doubt, has out shined the rest. I’ve tried so hard to move on with my life and get out of this life style, but I honestly can’t, not when talented people (you) are out here writing amazing stories that keep me coming right back. I’ve read this story, probably about 7 times, just constantly re-reading it over and over again. Like the other people have mentioned, having a busy schedule is completely understandable, writers block even more so, but really when it comes down to it, it’s all about whether you want to finish this or not, it’s about when you look back in your life and think of all your accomplishments, whether you see this as a success or incomplete (although I would argue that whether you finished it or not it’s still a success). I would love nothing more in this world than for you to finish this, but if you choose to just do other things with your life, that’s also completely understandable, what you’ve blessed us with is more than enough and I am forever grateful for the hard work and skill you have put in for this story.
InvisibleGeek chapter 61 . 4/22
It's five in the morning, and I wake up to a mix of excitement and disappointment. 'Was this an update?', no, I really didn't think it would be. I understand your reasons and I thank you for giving them.

I really adore this story, it's been one I've re read multiple times. Thank you for giving us as much as you did, 60 chapters is no joke, and I only ask that you don't take it down.

It was fun to read, and you're right, the fandom is shrinking. ever since Frozen came out it has been. I will always love the way you incorporated the ROTG and Tangled into the Hogwarts universe, as well as Brave and HTTYD.

I hope your life is going well, I'm still a little too groggy to fully convey all I want to. Thank you one last time for giving us A Hogwarts Story.
Jazebeth chapter 61 . 4/21
Hi, Phalleas! I know I haven't exactly reviewed your story but I will let you know that this is one of the best Big Four/HP crossover ever. The fact that I kept coming back to reread the story was enough.

How to start... hmm, as for being busy, we understand how it would get in the way of writing, and writer's block was a bitch, I struggled with it for two years before deciding to scrap my story from the beginning and rewriting it because I was unsatisfied with my style of writing.

You can start by rereading it from chapter one to get a grasp of your own story if you want to, believe me, I felt the pain of backreading too. But just read it to get a feeling for the plot and you'll be fine, tell yourself that you're doing it to improve the story.

As for the sequel for HTTYD... I don't really think it mattered, because most of the time stories written for a part of a story wasn't really following the plot, you can just put it as AU and disregard the sequel all together. Which, you might've known, there's going to be another HTTYD movie releasing this year! It might give you some needed muse.

I... understand the pain of having a beloved series ruined by a continuation, etc. But I thought Cursed Child was only a play and that it's not even written by J.K Rowling, so you could just ignore the existence of the series? IDK.

I think that's it for me... if you'd continue the story, Great! We'll be here to support you. But if you decide to stop writing it, we'll understand. Writing stories shouldn't be an obligation, and we'd hate it if you start disliking your own stories because we readers demanded it.

Good luck!
Sai Og Sus chapter 7 . 4/21
Good chapter
twilighteve-writes chapter 61 . 4/21
hi Palleas! it's been so long, but i'm glad you're still here. congrats on graduating, btw.

as much as i hope for a continuation of this story, i totally understand if you'd rather stop. i write fics, myself, and when i've lost interest on writing one (for whatever reason) it becomes an agony to finish it, and the quality drops instantly. falling out of interest with your own fics seems to be a natural part of writing though, so i wouldn't blame you if you decided to just up and leave this behind. it's your fic, what you want to do with it is up to you. even writing this note is a really nice move on your part; i know of a lot of writers who wouldn't even do that.

that being said, i would really love it if you could tell us how you plan to end this. just a quick "x will end up doing y and therefore z is achieved" or something will do. for me personally, it would be more than enough.

thanks for having written a hogwarts story. despite the hiatus, it really has been a great ride, and it's one of the best fanfics and written piece in general that i've ever read. i hope you continue to write, if not this fic then new fics and maybe even original pieces, and i hope you'll be happy with them.
hope you have a great day!
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »