Reviews for A Hogwarts Story
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 1/15
Jackunzl is so cute! O my goodness like everyone ships it because it's sooooooo adorable all my close friends that I see every day read this (that's 67 teens )and they all ship jackunzul!
Gwendolyn chapter 14 . 1/14
Jackpunzel actually happens, plz make it jackpunzel it's so cute like moon and sun
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit (please excuse my profanity cause their might be a lot of it)
My name is Mimi and I am in love with your work, I really hope you will not stop because it is beyond good. I just read it in less than 30 hours because I could not stop. Wow just freaking wow
OK so I really hope Pretzel does not believe mother Gothel and finds a way to escape her, she should realize that toothless would never let anything happen to Hiccup. And that in turn Hiccup is too smart for that and that if he could he'd keep Merida safe, and she would do the same for him.
I hope to God that toothless is ok and that Harry sees that he is doing exactly what he hated adults did to him and that they see the error of their ways. I get he is a parent and he is worried for his kids but still. I hope Bunny can do something to help and I am at the edge of my seat waiting for your next update, I pray you will finish this story because it is too good for it to be left like this. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Into trivial matters I am a huge merI cup shipper and this story (even if their aren't any set ships and none of them have sailed) has my heart soaring. I am deeply in love with Hiccup for some ungodly reason. And Jackunzel is too cute in this story I can't even. I hope everything is well with you and you are able to update soon.
P.S. this is my favorite Big 4 in hogwarts
Guest chapter 60 . 12/31/2016
I think you have great talent, I was looking for jackunzel fluff but came to find my two fandoms combined. I love what you've done and I can't describe how happy I am with what you did. It was completely unexpected when you revealed who was the cursed one. I guess you can figure out that I'll be waiting for an update. Just so you know this is my first time on , so far your my favorite author. I'm probably the thousandth commenting fan but I really appreciate what you've done. And I myself am in school and actually have a life just as you and hope that if your not too busy that you could update. I may have accidentally skipped to the last page And when I realized halfway through reading in a fight scene that I was ahead by three chapters I went back and read (a little bit quicker because I needed some action). But to my avail and satisfaction you left me on a cliffhanger. Now I was satisfied because dear god it has ended but you left me on a cliffhanger and it felt almost like I was complete and incomplete. Now I'm urgeing with my comment( because I obviously don't have an account) to please update I'm gonna be back at school and I have no joy in that. If you do, I'll be back in two minutes for 2017. Or I'll wait till after a few months to check up on you. I know you like lengthy comments and I hope this will do and I hope that you can help all of your desperate readers. I'm eager to see what you'll do.
Demiwizard dragon girl chapter 60 . 10/12/2016
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOIOIIIOOOOOOOOOOOONN...
I THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Amazing writing!
Hope you update soon!
May Arisa chapter 60 . 9/2/2016
Wonderful story! The characterizations are very good, and I like your writing style! Will you please update again?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I read this story like nine months ago and now I'm re-reading it. I'm telling you, this story gets better every time you read it! I'm not a big fan of Mericup, I mean I'll read it, but I like Hiccstrid better. Your writing makes Merida and Hiccup the perfect couple, and I love it. I also love how you put the next generation into this fic. I've never seen any other big 4 Hogwarts AU fanfiction have the next generation in it and you just write them in so perfectly. I love your work, its amazing, and if anyone tells you different, forget them. You have real talent and I can't wait to read more. Thank you.
Spideyforlife chapter 60 . 7/10/2016
This story is really good. Please update soon! I can't wait ️
samathekittycat chapter 60 . 6/9/2016
Wow... I love it
Can't wait for you to update! xD
looperdoopify chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
hi
Aaniya chapter 60 . 5/26/2016
One of the best fanfic I have read . Great job on mixing 5 different movies . Deadly cliffhanger please update fast .
KEEP IT UP ... UPDATE SOON !
Aaniya chapter 60 . 5/26/2016
Update please!...
MarburyBlur chapter 60 . 4/5/2016
Hey, yo, so coolio. This story, that is.

Can we expect to see a bit of Jack whump in the future? Please, dude. I'm begging here.
WolvesandNutellaLover chapter 60 . 3/27/2016
Some glitch must've happened with my alerts because THIS UPDATE NEVER SHOWED UP IN MY EMAIL WTF FANFICTION. I've gone through more than a month without knowing that you updated, and I am so ashamed. *sigh* oh well.
anyways,
I'm so glad you're back, hope things are going well for you. Chapter 60 baby! God, I'm honestly so excited to see Harry and the gang in this story, I find it rlly interestnig how you're making them go up against the big 4. Hopefully even our most beloved characters will learn something new in this tale. So glad you're back!
Update soon~!