Reviews for I Sold my Soul to the Devil, Make that Devils
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Hope this isn't just a one shot. Looking forward to the next chapter, Draco is one of my favorite characters and so are the twins. Hope everything works out for them. Please update soon, can't wait.
dontblink chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
aww! why did you stop writing this?! I loved the twins' comments, especially about the bahamas and the stroke. lol It's nice to see Draco more humble and at least trying to joke about himself. I can see though how hardship would have broken his pride and made him more unsure of himself. He can no longer rely on his family name.

And pure gold with the dialogue.
"If ever I wanted to be rotting in a dungeon, I'd chose the Bahamas." “Tortured in the most relaxing place on earth. The scenery would just sort of cancel out the pain wouldn't it?”
Loved it.

You characterized all three characters really well and made a believable scenario where Draco would have to work together with the twins. I haven't seen anything similar in other HP fanfics. Please write more?
changeling chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
i love this idea, the tone is good and it's very well written(a rare thing). i liked the part where they croweded Draco between them, darco's tall but the twins are like towering so it works. and the 'tennis' match, hilarious. please make more of those. and if i may make a request- this is a romance and i can imagine not everyone being happy with Draco working there(maybe Genny or Ron, they both hate Draco and have a temper and mouth on them) and the twins being all (protective) 'he works for us' ' he's our employee' ' so we're the only ones who can tease and insult him' and please inclued some of that good old traditional Draco snark that we all love, i like his more humble inclanation but it's still Draco. looking forwards to an update, but better it takes a little longer then it beig only half as good.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have two cats. I loved that bit "..like two cats who had decided it was a good day to die, they investigated."

Loved it. So much.
Person chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh my goodness. This is just amazing. I love it. I really like your writing style as well. Can't wait for your next update.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like the games that the twins were playing!
hyperactivebookworm chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
yesssme like But,really I LOVE IT. Finally…a non-Drsco-bashing i yaoistory where he isnt paired with Harry. XD
allilask chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Oh please let there be more to this story! I really like your description of the twins as cats, it fits them quite well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
i like it !
vampmuffin chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Nice story so far, this is actually the first Harry Potter fan fiction I've likes where Harry is not the main character. You wrote the twins very well, and I think you did Draco justice too. You made his change in character quit believable. I hope you keep writing this story. )
Gazing-at-stars chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Merlin! This story is so amazing! Please continue it! Please!
peanuts123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting I'm looking forward to it and also your other ff.
The Souls Deepest Pain chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I like it can't wait for more
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This seems interesting, I can't wait to see what happens!
rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
what do you say? will the T-Rating go on to M? Some good smut would be appreciated:)
on to the chapter: the thoughts of the Weasley twins, they are in their own world, special and unique. love it. and our little draco, so insecure *sighs*. perfect:)