Reviews for Abreaction
Imaklainefan chapter 13 . 5/7
... and you leave it there... Really like your stories... found one of them and really enjoyed it. Love your writing style. And would like to know what happens next. Do hope you finish it...
DustyQOTF chapter 13 . 7/29/2017
you should continue this story I really like how you have Klaine support Seb in this.. I also like how you do the switches.
TheSkyWriter chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
more please!
FangirlingFanatic chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I know it's unrealistic to hope you are going to return and finish this one day, but I really hope you will. This story is beautiful and perfect and everything a good story should be. I love it!

This probably changes nothing, but I hope you will at least consider finishing it once this review pops up in your email.

Ann
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Will there be another update? I love love love the story and must know how it ends :)
lucky333123 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I want more!
tone death chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Sounds like the hypnotherapy didn't go so well.
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait till you update this next as this is my favourite Klaine story.

xoxo

xxjustagirlwithbigdreamsxx
Gambinogrl16 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
when are you going to update. Your followers are waiting!
Anon chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
UPDATE! Seriously though this is such a creaking good story. Ugh so amazing.
mel chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Amazing story! Such an original plot too! Severe mental disorders always facinated me, and I love sebastian, so this works perfectly!
keep updating!
sararive chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike
R.Harper chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Argh, what happened in there? Sorry, I'm just so nosy.

So sweet that Blaine was there when he woke up; I love these guys so much.

" Because How much do you remember? is code for: "How much do you remember so that I know how much I can sugar coat the fact that something really fucking awful just happened and pretend that everything is fine?" "

What a heartbreaking line. I may just lie down and weep.

Can't wait for whatever comes next. Fingers crossed for a happy ending.
Derwyd chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Is an amazing story, maybe with some lost terms, but the plot with Sebastian works good.
I hope you continued soon, regards.
intensewhatever chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Update soon! I love this fic! :)