Reviews for Bad Day
zero-kiryu2000 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
two things: first you hint at something good the entire story, then end it at the good part? Second, Vegeta's awesome, he even grunts in his subconscious
Vegetalk chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Awesome work, you should write more, I want to read more.
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
it was great
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely love this! You had me rolling around in bed laughing. It was just too funny. I like how you made reference to Vegeta's accent, that especially came through when he was frustrated xD
I think your characters were SPOT ON! I have zero complaints. There were just some spelling issues throughout. Not enough for me to not know what you were saying but enough to distract me. But all in all I think you did an excellent job.
Keep writing,
Rayne
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You are simple awesome! So funny too! I love this, thanks so much for witting!
Quack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omg so why does this not have more reviews? This was a great fanfic! Loved it!'
Fireflyleo chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Such a lovely little jewel you have here. I loved it from beginning to end. You have everyone wonderfully in character, and your writing is as lovingly colorful as Vegeta's language.

Fantastic job!

Firefly
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
First off, I think you got Bulma and Vegeta's characters down perfectly. Second, I like how you made reference to Vegeta having an alien accent. Third, this was just so hilarious, especially the part where Vegeta wanted to have sex and said he would do it in front of everyone.
toyft2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really loved this! The parts with Yamcha and Krillan's interaction with Vegeta really had me laughing, and I love how you portrayed Vegeta's character. I thought it was very well written and I really enjoyed it! Thank you!
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What a great little slice-of-life story! I find Bulma and Vegeta's home life very intriguing, and I think this fic really shows that. Great writing!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love it! amazing work!
elleelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
How come I have never read this. It was fantastic. It had great pacing, hilarious humor, character development, etc. This is now one of my all time favorites
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very nice ans sweet story, love the way Bulma controls him, she is the best!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
loved it! Some English mistakes but awesome anyway
dominaetdae chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love love love! Please write more stories. I enjoyed the heck out of Veggie's personality, and all the humor between Krillian and Yamcha... too funny!Kudos!