Reviews for Stand
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is like the most fantastic thing ever and I've decided this is what's going to happen Meg is going to come back and this will happen or something like it and it'll be fantastic.
Gauri chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved it! I hope this is how it all turns out. I really liked the Cas/Meg interactions - good way to keep them together without making it about mushiness and redemption.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*squeal* Oh, God, the FEELS!
Moon Raven2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Enjoyed this very much! I think it's the first Supernatural fic I've ever read. Great writing, great ideas, and love the way you wrote Meg...still attitude-y, without being as obnoxious as they sometimes write her on the show.
thechosenone305 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Have you ever had the feeling where you read something so great and you kinda stumble out of the room wondering if it's canon or fan made and question the meaning of the universe? Well, I got that feel with this fic.

There is so many wonderful things in this fanfic...

Let me address them in a super long review! [Because hun, you translated Aramaic to English and that takes mucho effort.]

First off, the diction. Beautiful choice of it. It wasn't overboard on the similes and metaphors and I like that. Sometimes, people go completely overboard with the diction. And you didn't. It was flowing nicely.

Speaking of flow, it felt like I was watching an actual episode of Supernatural in my head. You provided enough figurative language to allow the reader to see what was going on. You gave us a mental picture. [A very good mental picture.]

Secondly, everyone was in character. That made this fic more realistic and closer to the actual show. I'm probably going to re-read this over and over because it's just really good.

And you wove in Megstiel. FOUR FOR YOU. I am a major fan of that ship.

Thirdly, the dialogue. If there is one thing I always look for in fanfic is good dialogue. It felt so believable/canon! And that line:

"You're not the first angel I've killed, honey—not even the first one I've killed for him."

Absolutely perfect.

Fourthly [I'm making up words now], the song. Some Nights is like the secondary anthem to team free will. Or the Winchesters, whichever way you see it. Intertwining it with the dialogue was clever with a capital C.

AND YOU MADE KEVIN TRAN AMAZING. He wasn't a pawn like I've seen in other fics and all of the applause for you plz. Okay sure, he got taken away by Naomi's buds. But you still made his character amazing.

And this line is going to be forever one of the best lines in fanfiction:

"This is who we are now. The fan-freaking-tastic four. One ex-blood junkie. One dropout with six bucks to his name. One ex-angel, and one ex-demon. And let's be brutally honest, here. No one hates me more than I do. No one hates Sam more than Sam does, and no one else hates Cas more than Cas hates himself. Meg just hates everybody.

We're works in progress. Maybe redemption's out there, maybe not. None of us know how the hell we ended up where we are. Because, really, what are the chances of the four of us throwing in? We're a regular Brady Bunch of motley losers, but… we're really all we have, so… that's better than nothing.

Team Free Will."

Best. Ending. Ever.

FYI: if Supernatural picked their final episode to be based off a fanfiction, THIS IS IT.

Great job, absolutely love it. Keep up the fantastic work :)

Psychee chapter 1 . 1/3/2013