Reviews for Truth of the Liar
thebeautifulbicky chapter 8 . 4/26
Nice story.

I feel like the characterisation and development isn't quite up to your usual standards, but it's still a good story regardless.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 9 . 4/26
Hehe these bloopers are pretty funny.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 9 . 2/26
Steve and Loki scene was beyond hilarious. Discovered your story today and absolutely loved it.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
I LOVE this story as well, and the boopers too
Do Loki and Clint end together in your mind ? 'Cause they totally do in mine ;D
Thanks and see you !

***Pyrane***
Smile Black chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
that was a really good laugh :)
But I kinda didn't realise it was over, when it was over. Had to go back and check the end of the chapter. I mean its not bad, that you stopped it there, but it came a bit suprisingliy.

Cheers!
CC chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
F-me, that extra about the liquor was brill. Also loved the last-last bit... and the whole story. Loves!
Alysiana chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
So much yes. Perfect.
And I wonder what would happen if Sirius, Loki and Clint (and maybe Tony?) were all put in a room together, my guess is a prank war on pretty much the whole of SHIELD not including Black Widdow as they like having their heads attached to their shoulders. But it would be interesting to see what the name of the team (and the people in it) Fury would assemble to prank back. That would be epic.
Just a thought.
Alyisana.
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Oh man! This was so good! I loved it! Now why couldent the real movie go like this, huh! Kickass job! Please, please make a sequle!
Love Faith Embers chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I love the story! Amazing! My sister thought I should read it, and she was right... I did enjoy it!
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I was really worried for a bit thatyou weren't going to put in that last omake. Hilarious.
sea-kingdom chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
wow
i love midgardian-visitor!loki, and peggy's-father!loki because it is just so great and fantastic and asdfghjkl;
Queen Apolline chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I loved the last little scene.
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
lovely
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
This was hilarious! Thank you again for logic and laughs.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
hahahaha, oh this story was awesome